pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
How do I learn the third alchemy recipe? Already used manticore tail and dreadfly stinger, there is no other jar, but it says I've discovered 2/3 recipes?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
So the update is already up right, no file? Mega, anonfile, torrent , anything?
There is mega link for 23.1 somewhere a page or 2 above, but: a) link is dead; b) .1 is buggy AF (generally you can only see a new scene in gallery and look for new pics in game directory). And yes, here's no bugfixed v .23.2 posted

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
CLAIRE'S QUEST VERSION 0.23.3

CLAIRE'S QUEST VERSION SERIES 0.23 CHANGELOG
• We are now the introduction of, and beginning beta-testing for, the Rivermont section of the updated Prologue! This area is still heavily under development, but players can now enter Rivermont (via the opening part of the game; you can skip right to this by starting a new game) and experience the atmosphere as well as take part in several new scenes! Would love to hear feedback on the area and the characters and if we should go darker/tone down a bit! As usual, once we clear each area of bugs we will push forward to the next one in rapid order. The current incarnation of Rivermont cannot be completed and players can simply play around with the opening part of it + experiment with Route B and the Curious Pigman/Washtubbers route to getting into the castle grounds.

• Updated save/load system that now not only shows you playtime + saved location, but also the current attribute distribution of that save (ie. How much Defiance, how much Intrigue, so on so forth).

• The opening section of the game now has an introductory stealth stage! (No gameover, will automatically teleport Claire out even if it fails).

• Fixed the WASD key introduction killing the “It’s Goblins” quest progression by changing the “A” action key to a “P” key.

• Various story angles now edited – Bertrand’s dialogue in Valos changed heavily, and Claire gets a lot more added depth and personality to her past as she moves around in the Prologue area.

• The Pigboss encounter in Fallwater has had its map changed and the encounter changed to a stray Swogg. Fallwater itself has also been changed, with the addition of stealth zones.

• Swoggs added to the game! Scenes available for unlock in Menagerie. They are gameover encounters in one part of Fallwater, as well as the Occupied Rivermont area (exterior/outside).

• Little non-NSFW introduction CG scene with Stella and Claire when she chooses to go into Rivermont. Same CG applied when meeting Bertrand in Valos without going to Rivermont at the beginning.

• The Lecherous Townsperson, the brother of the Lecherous Refugee, added to the game! Along with his ass groping scene in Rivermont.

• Pigman Deepthroat scene added to the game (not in Gallery yet, still finalizing writing) – this is encountered only when taking Washtubber’s Route B into the castle grounds, and running into patrolling pigmen while making your way to the castle itself.

• Changed Gilly’s pigboss encounter – the end now shows her with a sprite sex animation.

• Hotfixed the progression-breaking bug with the Prioress at the very beginning of Rivermont!

• Fixed the pigmen not responding/chasing in the opening stealth intro.

• Added in Castle Rainier! You can now rescue mummy via Route B and see the “Early Rescue” results.

• Added in progression for Rivermont; you can now trigger and complete all the sidequests and main quests up until rescuing your mother and taking her back to Rivermont, for the “Early Rescue” segment. This will eventually be limited to a rescue by Day 2 in Rivermont. However, at the moment the timed day system is not active while we continue testing and development in the area. Note that Rivermont playthroughs still cannot be completed, and also that you need to start a new game to make it work properly so keep a save slot just for repeating Rivermont (alternatively if you just want to see Rivermont scenes use Gallery + Menagerie).

• Added in Route A for Rivermont.

• Added in Stella’s scene, which occurs after the bridge quest is done. Has High Seduction (>3) and low Seduction versions if you choose to take things further.

• The Pigman scene in Rivermont is now unique and different to the one in Fallwater. Both Pigman scenes have two parts; the initial attack part, which is the same, and then the ‘captive’ part, which are different between the two - Added in the unique captive part for Rivermont, which is a new scene!

• Stealth zones coverage lessened in Rivermont, enemy detection and difficulty improved somewhat as per player feedback.

• Rewrote the ‘old’ Pigman scene for Fallwater and corrected the sequential artwork order.

• Fixed tile glitch with the Occult ornaments

Fandaor

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone post a Save Directory ? Mine got crushed and I don't want to start from scratch and redo 20+ hours game :LOL:
Thx

Feb 9, 2021
look likes it's huuge update this time and me feel woried about the file's "weight". i'll update this game and i feel so gratefull if someone share this via torrent

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Modern apes need walkthroughs even to take a dump.
You really think they got the brains to actually play an rpg without one? :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Thing about a walkthrough is that it saves a lot of time.

Not everyone has the luxury to spend hours on what is more or less a shitty fap game going through various routes and options and content they may or may not have interest in, nor would they choose to do so if they did have the time.

So i mean you want to talk brainlessness... walkthroughs are about convenience, not capability.

And speaking of which, i suppose the 0.18.4 walkthrough is still the latest one available?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.23.3 (Complete Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: VVAR666
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes