ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Good overall game, but the dog scene's are not accuarate. Horse is fine but the guy drawing the dog scene's didn't do his research.

Reactions: goditseb

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Good overall game, but the dog scene's are not accuarate. Horse is fine but the guy drawing the dog scene's didn't do his research.
Text based bestiality scenarios tend to be better. Graphic artists tend to not treat animals as animals and make them something like pseudo-humans instead and ignore realistic poses completely.

Reactions: goditseb

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
So much good things come out yet there's still no walkthrough for all the contents in the game :( So sad for me

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: High Sister Rose #3
May 15 at 4:00pm

Here comes the third of the five new CG sets coming into Claire's Quest - an anal scene with the manipulative High Sister Rose. Coincidentally, this is also the 3rd encounter with High Sister Rose. The latest addition to the Temple questline has you pay a visit to Rose (revisit, if you were invited to the Temple through her) to formally go through training for the "Devotee" (submissive) path.

The "Emissary" (dominant) path will be fleshed out down the road. For now, we've focused on the Devotee track for players.

If you previously didn't get the invite via Rose, then players go through all three phases of Rose's scenes during this "training". If they did get the invite through Rose, then this scene is automatically what comes next, as they've technically already "trained" with Rose before.

This is the last of the futa scenes for now. For our next two sets, the focus will be on completing the CG sets for the Fairfelt questline!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Sneak Peek: High Sister Rose #3
May 15 at 4:00pm

Here comes the third of the five new CG sets coming into Claire's Quest - an anal scene with the manipulative High Sister Rose. Coincidentally, this is also the 3rd encounter with High Sister Rose. The latest addition to the Temple questline has you pay a visit to Rose (revisit, if you were invited to the Temple through her) to formally go through training for the "Devotee" (submissive) path.

The "Emissary" (dominant) path will be fleshed out down the road. For now, we've focused on the Devotee track for players.

If you previously didn't get the invite via Rose, then players go through all three phases of Rose's scenes during this "training". If they did get the invite through Rose, then this scene is automatically what comes next, as they've technically already "trained" with Rose before.

This is the last of the futa scenes for now. For our next two sets, the focus will be on completing the CG sets for the Fairfelt questline!
Damn that is hot. Need more claire futa. Always. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: grasshopper

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason I can't get Claire to equip any items like the Slippers or the Peasant Rags. Does this game have a different way of equipping items than other RPG Maker games?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

Hello all, welcome to another weekly blog!

This week we're going to preview the B&W versions of the full-body UI portraits! These portraits are going to be part of the completely overhauled UI for Claire's Quest. The final versions are in full colour and render, but I liked the "playing card" look of the B&W versions so much I decided to preview them for you guys!

So, the way these portraits work is, they track whatever is the leading attribute of Claire. So if your Defiance is highest, the portrait changes to Defiant Claire, but if your Intrigue is highest, it becomes Intriguing Claire, and so on. If all attributes happen to be equal, it becomes Neutral Claire. While not really a big "impact" in terms of gameplay, per se, I really enjoy the idea of Claire visually reacting to the "personality" you build for her, and given the importance of attributes in the game I hope most players will enjoy this new mechanic!

Now for some progress reports! We're currently in mid-May. The overhaul is well underway, and resources from several months prior of commissions have been pulled in for compilation. Our progress is as follows:

CG ARTWORK:

- Manticore x Claire (COMPLETE!)
- Temple of Fertility "Initiation" (COMPLETE!)
- High Sister Rose #3 (COMPLETE!)
- Fairfelt Siblings #3 (LINES ONLY)
- Fairfelt Siblings #4/Finale (PENDING)

UI INTERFACE: 90%
UI VISUALS: 80%
PORTRAITS: 20%
SPRITES: 10%
MAP TILES: 40%

Stay tuned for more updates!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

Hello patrons, and welcome to the monthly poll for the Dystopian Project!

With the overhaul for CQ trucking along nicely, today we're going to touch on the topic of fetishes/kinks we should explore more of!

For the last few polls on this subject, the winners have consistently been:

1. Monsters & Beasts
2. "Hard" Sex (Deepthroat, Anal, etc.)
3. Prostitution

As a result of these polls, I've written out the storyboards for the Mercenary Questline in Rathpike and the Ranger Questline in Valos to focus on the Monsters & Beasts aspect.

"Hard" Sex CGs will be a big part of both the Sisters of Fertility and Thieves questline in Valos and Rathpike respectively.

And as for Prostitution, once the programming team is done with the overhaul, I'm very seriously contemplating commissioning "brothel management"-type gameplay for the city of Sorraine.

Some of these changes take a lot of time, some are already done, but what I wanted you guys to know is that we take these results very seriously and do implement according to your suggestions!

However, as the last few polls have consistently been these same 3 options, for this next set of polls, we're going to exclude them completely, since we already know how you feel about it + we've set plans for that content in motion.

Instead, I'd like to know what else our patrons and players are interested in seeing more of! So, without any further ado, cast your votes! Remember, you can vote multiple times in these polls, but by doing so you obviously dilute the strength of your choice.

Richard Best

Nov 1, 2017
And his/her patrons seems to be a even nastier bunch, considering the contents of the update posted above.
If dev had done that there would probably be a whole chorus of crying on his/her feed. :closedeyesmile:
No hate or anything intended, but damn Commando. You're triggered enough to be Fives on Umbara x'D

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Futa does nothing for me.
Yeah. I never understood the appeal. Why not just have a guy penetrate the girl? Are people so homophobic they can't handle seeing a guy fuck a girl so they need 2 girls with dicks?
The usual societal/personal dynamics and implications of sex go away in favor of this lame fiction where sex becomes something entirely meaningless.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I got caught up in other things, with the weather turning warm!
Are there any quick guides or advice for playing that anyone can share? If there's no walkthrough, it would at least be good to know what I should do in order not to miss content or what triggers certain paths in the game.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah. I never understood the appeal. Why not just have a guy penetrate the girl? Are people so homophobic they can't handle seeing a guy fuck a girl so they need 2 girls with dicks?
The usual societal/personal dynamics and implications of sex go away in favor of this lame fiction where sex becomes something entirely meaningless.
Why not both? I realize that not everyone is into trans/futa/shemale but I have to accept a lot of things that are strange to me in games nowadays, so when I happen to like some of the futa content, I feel that it should have a right to exist as well.

Reactions: grasshopper

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For some reason I can't get Claire to equip any items like the Slippers or the Peasant Rags. Does this game have a different way of equipping items than other RPG Maker games?
NO, and I have no idea what the dev has planned! This game is another that was suppose get a revamp!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Why not both? I realize that not everyone is into trans/futa/shemale but I have to accept a lot of things that are strange to me in games nowadays, so when I happen to like some of the futa content, I feel that it should have a right to exist as well.
The point is it isn't listed amongst the game genre's and if it had been then those of us who aren't really into it can save time just not playing it all. Unless that has been updated that is.

Reactions: JackBeNimble
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes