Mia_Dracula99

Nov 16, 2022
when you go to the north of the rock area behind the fast travel sign your hit with an error message that forces you to restart the game

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I havent played in a while, this new storyline with rescuing mother, is it worth pursuing or will i lose alot of content after prologue? As far as i know, you wont get all that "nanny", horse quest and saving that girl(forgot the name) in another route, i dont know if the mother/son from nanny questline appears later on or not and if it depends on meeting them in the prologue.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
I havent played in a while, this new storyline with rescuing mother, is it worth pursuing or will i lose alot of content after prologue? As far as i know, you wont get all that "nanny", horse quest and saving that girl(forgot the name) in another route, i dont know if the mother/son from nanny questline appears later on or not and if it depends on meeting them in the prologue.
I still think the game's worth playing after a while. Claire's Quest is still being updated, but it's evident that the developers behind the game are rather aimless. The main storyline is being neglected (for now) and their focus is on finishing side quests and polishing the debauchery.

Also, if you're referring to Beth and the redhead mother & her son, you will encounter them again at some point in the game. They also have quests for you later on.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I still think the game's worth playing after a while. Claire's Quest is still being updated, but it's evident that the developers behind the game are rather aimless. The main storyline is being neglected (for now) and their focus is on finishing side quests and polishing the debauchery.

Also, if you're referring to Beth and the redhead mother & her son, you will encounter them again at some point in the game. They also have quests for you later on.
Sorry, I wasnt clear.
What i meant, is it worth doing full playtrough following new branch with the castle and saving mother or should i just do that part and then restart the game and go with the old route?
Since its the new branch, maybe there is less content associated with it after the prologue.

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
I don't think that the devs are aimless its that they are either hesitant in expanding the game or doing it on purpose to milk the patreon cash cow.
The updates this year have been way too few and this kind of once every 4 months there will be an update model will cause many of those backers to finally stop funding which I can see it happening very soon.

The 0.25.4 update was set to be released after the current update 14 days later but didnt happen. Obviously im not part of the main discord server so I don't know what happens behind the scenes .

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think that the devs are aimless its that they are either hesitant in expanding the game or doing it on purpose to milk the patreon cash cow.
The updates this year have been way too few and this kind of once every 4 months there will be an update model will cause many of those backers to finally stop funding which I can see it happening very soon.

The 0.25.4 update was set to be released after the current update 14 days later but didnt happen. Obviously im not part of the main discord server so I don't know what happens behind the scenes .
This is a bit hostile way to say things. In regard to milking.
In defense of the developers:
This year alone, they had to entirely redesign a character and update their looks. Namely Evelyn.
A lot of the focus has been around the Breeding Ranch and Rangers questline. Which has gotten and will get even more updates, as art has been shown on Patreon.

They have proven themselves to be reliable devs, as Overgrowth is a full fledged, finished and expansive game that took them also years to finish.
Claire's Quest is going to be three or four times as big. Take in mind, there's 1-2 regions to be added to the game on top of others being polished. As the game pretty much every fetish you can think of.
Additionally, take in mind that when doing these scenes, text and art changes depending on how corrupted Claire is. Adding more work to the mix.

Claire's Quest is in safe hands. It'll get updated, it just has ups and downs. Unfortunately, it's one of those games that will take years to make but will be worth. And probably be the greatest RPGmaker game ever made. As ambitious as it sounds, game is insane and it's only 0.25 version.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
A lot of the focus has been around the Breeding Ranch and Rangers questline. Which has gotten and will get even more updates, as art has been shown on Patreon.
bruh it should be finnished by now i remember playing the first bit of content of the ranch more then halve a decade ago. its just something small on the side 3 girls 3 animals and a scene for every type of sex they can have.

Claire's Quest is going to be three or four times as big. Take in mind, there's 1-2 regions to be added to the game on top of others being polished. As the game pretty much every fetish you can think of.
yeah im fine with that wich is why im baffeled that they keep switching content around and start doing new stuff that doesnt just seem unnecesary and out of the scope of the game but even outright detrimental to its concept.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
bruh it should be finnished by now i remember playing the first bit of content of the ranch more then halve a decade ago. its just something small on the side 3 girls 3 animals and a scene for every type of sex they can have.
Finished by now with scope of the game?
They tend to focus on splitting the attention between the stories. Take in mind though that Breeding ranch content is among the most expansive lines in the game. Since it encompasses even those stories surrounding the ranch and Claire getting bred.
THEN her opening her own ranch. Where ranch itself has a LOT of scenes as of now.
And it'll continue to have a lot of stories.
Because Evelyn has been shown in concept art to have 'beastwife' art.
Beastwife art means she's gonna get ''employed'' by Claire.
Plus there is also... uhhh... that girl with a dog. Who will likely become Claire's bitch.
Also, take in mind that for example with Isabelle, it's not just 3 scenes. You have Claire showing her the reigns, then Isabelle following.
Plus scenes between both of them. Also there is Isabelle's ''wedding'' etc.

yeah im fine with that wich is why im baffeled that they keep switching content around and start doing new stuff that doesnt just seem unnecesary and out of the scope of the game but even outright detrimental to its concept.
Well, part of me agrees but also disagrees.
If you think about it, splitting attention between various stories makes perfect sense.
Why?
Say you're in it for futa. You like only futa. Dev suddenly announces that they're going to be focusing on ranch content that you don't care about. So, chances of dropping the pledge increase.
It's probably a delicate balance of trying to please everybody.

Even if it means that it'll take months, maybe years to conclude the storylines with all the attention split between new and old storylines.
Because holy shit dude. We are literally on version 0.25. There's so much more to come.
By the end, It's not that difficult to imagine game having solid 300 or more scenes.

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
I can't decide. I should let Omega stay or command them to leave ?
which one is better? pls give me advice.
*i want Clare to be good people

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Anyone know what's going on here? Is the dev alright? Could be wrong, but I don't remember such long gaps between content for this game. Do we have anyone on the inside who can provide some insight?

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know what's going on here? Is the dev alright? Could be wrong, but I don't remember such long gaps between content for this game. Do we have anyone on the inside who can provide some insight?
Pretty sure there was a 4 month gap between updates before that. There was also another update that was supposed to come days after the last one, but that still has yet to happen. The Devs used to be a lot better at keeping a consistent update schedule; and they also promised to increase the updates for Claire's Quest when they finished Overgrown Genesis (like 2 years ago). I don't know what happened.

Lots of comments lately saying the scope of the game has gotten away from the devs and they seem to have lost focus on progressing the story or finishing quests. Kind of reads like burnout to me.

Nov 17, 2021
Claire's Quest has got to be the best hentai RPGM I have ever tried to this date since the past 4 years (among games with 'RPGM' title) Not only did I love the artwork & CG scenes but also the storyline is quite immersive as well. It really got me curious how each main story & sub story would unfold for her, I wanna give a huge round of applause to those that worked hard into making this game. I also like the fact that this game has all variations of hentai activities minus the disgusting ones like scat and futa (except for urinal..) and I do hope they don't add such contents in future rather keep on doing with what they were doing. So far Valos & Rathpike islands are available, and two more islands are yet to be implemented in later updates which I am very much interested in. There also many variations of monsters in the game as well. The last update was 2 months ago, I really hope they release the next update as soon as possible. I highly recommend this game to all hentai RPGM lovers, you won't be disappointed.

dugarden

Jul 26, 2020
no news since October 26 ? not even in the patreon.
I hope there will be more beast / monster, see a very dangerous island that is full of them.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Claire's Quest has got to be the best hentai RPGM I have ever tried to this date since the past 4 years (among games with 'RPGM' title) Not only did I love the artwork & CG scenes but also the storyline is quite immersive as well. It really got me curious how each main story & sub story would unfold for her, I wanna give a huge round of applause to those that worked hard into making this game. I also like the fact that this game has all variations of hentai activities minus the disgusting ones like scat and futa (except for urinal..) and I do hope they don't add such contents in future rather keep on doing with what they were doing. So far Valos & Rathpike islands are available, and two more islands are yet to be implemented in later updates which I am very much interested in. There also many variations of monsters in the game as well. The last update was 2 months ago, I really hope they release the next update as soon as possible. I highly recommend this game to all hentai RPGM lovers, you won't be disappointed.
the problem with the game is that they add new storylines with each update instead of focusing on older ones (Star citizen style). the farm stuff still isn't fully in the game. other than that the game is great

Nov 17, 2021
the problem with the game is that they add new storylines with each update instead of focusing on older ones (Star citizen style). the farm stuff still isn't fully in the game. other than that the game is great
that's true, this is the 25th version of the game and yet a lot of the old missions in the game have't been finished yet which was a bit turn off for me

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes