dididede

Jan 25, 2023
I was searching through this thread looking for news about new content for the ranch, and found out about Evie redesign. What a shame.

Reactions: nikcha

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Forgot the actual creator has a twitter account and there are some frequent updates with some cgs that I don't think are even on patreon (nobody leaked them so thats my assumption).

So the Dev isn't dead but it seems the delay is due to not enough scenes ready to ship the update maybe?

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
Forgot the actual creator has a twitter account and there are some frequent updates with some cgs that I don't think are even on patreon (nobody leaked them so thats my assumption).

So the Dev isn't dead but it seems the delay is due to not enough scenes ready to ship the update maybe?
Doesn't look like any of those scenes are new. Seen all of them in the thread or already released versions of the game.

I don't think that's the reason for the day considering the as of yet-unreleased update was supposedly going to release just a few days after the last one. But nothing. They announced that only a couple weeks before the release, with a list of some content that would be in it, so there's no way it would have taken them 4 months to finish that stuff alone.

Just feels like classic Patreon shenanigans of pushing updates back more frequently and with less main story content in favor of endless little half finished side quests.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Why don't they focus on 1 or 2 side quests for 1 or 2 updates and finish them it will speed up the progression of the game as they don't uhh... want to invest in the main storyline
I said that maybe years ago, mate. Looks like the devs just stepped onto Milky Way...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
what the difference between the game here and the gold version on steam?
Steam doesn't allow shota so the urchin's questline was stripped out, and was replaced with something else (can't remember what, should be in this thread somewhere).

The version here should be the complete version, which would have both the urchin's questline as well as the one that replaced it.

Reactions: BareMinimumMan
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes