Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The RIvermont part can't be done successfully if you don't have 3 in Intrigue ? seriously ?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The RIvermont part can't be done successfully if you don't have 3 in Intrigue ? seriously ?
Fairly easy to do, to be honest. You get a +1 to Intrigue for sneaking past the pigmen without getting spotted right after escaping your house, and the 500-step blessing counts as you having an additional +1 for the purposes of triggers. That's already a 3.

Then there's the various replies for quest rewards and the girl at the top right of the map (next to the well) you can get a free +1 from based on your reply as well. On the save i posted earlier i finished Rivermont on 3 Defiance, 4 Intrigue, 2 Depravity and 5 Seduction, and got the 4 Defiance to approach Tubbers from the +1 Blessing. It really isn't that hard.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Fairly easy to do, to be honest. You get a +1 to Intrigue for sneaking past the pigmen without getting spotted right after escaping your house, and the 500-step blessing counts as you having an additional +1 for the purposes of triggers. That's already a 3.

Then there's the various replies for quest rewards and the girl at the top right of the map (next to the well) you can get a free +1 from based on your reply as well. On the save i posted earlier i finished Rivermont on 3 Defiance, 4 Intrigue, 2 Depravity and 5 Seduction, and got the 4 Defiance to approach Tubbers from the +1 Blessing. It really isn't that hard.
it's not about being easy or not it's about the fact it force you into specific attributes and into specific choice of dialog

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
This guy earns more money than the president of my country (dev gets 10k$, the president gets 6k$, without benefits), he probably works just as much
you know that there´s something wrong in the world when creating nsfw stuff is better paid than leading a country...

maybe your president should learn how to code ;)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
This guy earns more money than the president of my country (dev gets 10k$, the president gets 6k$, without benefits), he probably works just as much
It is not only one guy. The money is shared among team members. Also if people want to give them money, let them, why should you care? Just look at Hollywood and how many incompetent low I.Q. people are millioners there.
Compared to that, this is nothing. We get free stuff here anyway, we have no right to complain or criticize the developers.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
It is not only one guy. The money is shared among team members. Also if people want to give them money, let them, why should you care? Just look at Hollywood and how many incompetent low I.Q. people are millioners there.
Compared to that, this is nothing. We get free stuff here anyway, we have no right to complain or criticize the developers.
thanks for pointing this out: that is why humanity is lost because people are idiots giving money and attention to people already beeing billionärs making them even more richer and famous.

Reactions: moonlightking

Wolfrich

Jan 14, 2019
SEVEN YEARS! Is this game really seven years old! Is the dev translating the story from a frigging dead language. What on Earth took them so long just to end up with this?
the devs are kinda making this game as a hobby, besides they basically made a whole other game between updates (the zombie game that i dont remember the name) among other small projects.

Jul 4, 2017
the devs are kinda making this game as a hobby, besides they basically made a whole other game between updates (the zombie game that i dont remember the name) among other small projects.
I wish I had a hobby that paid 10k a month.

Overgrown: Genesis was finished over 2 years ago, with some post release content added afterwards. But the rate of Claire's Quest updates and content per update actually went down after the devs finished that game despite them having no other major project soaking up half of their time and resources, and promising their supporters the opposite would happen.

And yeah, sure, the argument that people on a pirate site can't complain about the rate of updates from a dev isn't an unfair one. Except that I had been a patron at various points and the lack of regular updates was the main reason I stopped supporting the devs.

Even if I wasn't a patron, being critical of scummy business practices isn't a right reserved solely for said business' customers. And at 10k a month with multiple developers, Dystopian Project absolutely is a business.

Reactions: moonlightking
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes