morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Dude I may just buy this thing and upload the version for you guys. The patreon thing can't be that costly.
As you wish. I would hold off. They only added one major scene. And they focused on eliminating bugs in the game. As they wrote "This is a primarily a QoL patch update, where we've tracked down and eliminated a whole bunch of bugs, added as many player-requested features as we could, and overhauled big parts of the code". They will add more content in the next version:
UPCOMING SCENES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE (0.26.1):

Main Quest (Settling In): Claire x Mother, potentially x Marie. Vanilla/SFW scene.
Rangers (These Old Bones): Claire x Sinn-sìth. Features undead beasts, rough sex, and possession/transformation.
Sisters of Fertility (Taming The Shrew - Rose Version): Rose x Claire x Mia x the Twynes. Features femdom, group sex, pegging, and cuckolding.
Sisters of Fertility (Taming The Shrew - Lily Version): Lily x Claire x Mia x the Twynes. Features maledom, group sex, and cuckqueening.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
As you wish. I would hold off. They only added one major scene. And they focused on eliminating bugs in the game. As they wrote "This is a primarily a QoL patch update, where we've tracked down and eliminated a whole bunch of bugs, added as many player-requested features as we could, and overhauled big parts of the code". They will add more content in the next version:
UPCOMING SCENES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE (0.26.1):

Main Quest (Settling In): Claire x Mother, potentially x Marie. Vanilla/SFW scene.
Rangers (These Old Bones): Claire x Sinn-sìth. Features undead beasts, rough sex, and possession/transformation.
Sisters of Fertility (Taming The Shrew - Rose Version): Rose x Claire x Mia x the Twynes. Features femdom, group sex, pegging, and cuckolding.
Sisters of Fertility (Taming The Shrew - Lily Version): Lily x Claire x Mia x the Twynes. Features maledom, group sex, and cuckqueening.
8 months - 4 quests/4 scenes
poggers

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hey , just want know something , if we saved Beth , can we see her later with good content , or nothing more ?

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
another project that is dead in the water... just like ''welcome to erosland'' and ''slice of school''....
just fucking awesome...

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the bug where Claire is stuck in a wall after the peeping tom event? Can't move at all

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Can Claire learn to fight? Buy swords and armour and stuff and kick some ass or is she dependent on selling her body or working herself to the bone doing hard labour?

Feb 10, 2022
Man, I love this game and its atmosphere but I genuinely don't think the game would ever be completed. The main question line has gotten no where in years, we don't even know what the plot of the game is. There are so many interesting side quests and even islands that we are hinting to go but the Dev only focuses on the Ranger Quest and the sister of fertility.

Rather than completing all the other interesting side quests (most of the side quests are incomplete) or even the main quest line, Dev keeps adding more content to only 1-2 side quests, which are painfully slow, I might add

I genuinely kept playing this game because the story is genuinely captivating because there isn't a good survival rpg with fmc but thr story isn't going anywhere

The Dev won't ever read this because he is earning a fair bit of money from this formula but if he does- Man, complete the god damn main quests and do updates faster

Rant over.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Any news? This is one of the best 18+ RPGMs and seeing it being almost abandoned is heart breaking.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Man, I love this game and its atmosphere but I genuinely don't think the game would ever be completed. The main question line has gotten no where in years, we don't even know what the plot of the game is. There are so many interesting side quests and even islands that we are hinting to go but the Dev only focuses on the Ranger Quest and the sister of fertility.

Rather than completing all the other interesting side quests (most of the side quests are incomplete) or even the main quest line, Dev keeps adding more content to only 1-2 side quests, which are painfully slow, I might add

I genuinely kept playing this game because the story is genuinely captivating because there isn't a good survival rpg with fmc but thr story isn't going anywhere

The Dev won't ever read this because he is earning a fair bit of money from this formula but if he does- Man, complete the god damn main quests and do updates faster

Rant over.
The game will be completed. You just have to be intensely patient. And come back every six months. There are 8 more years of support planned. Currently, patches come out 2 times a year. The current version v0.25.4 is mostly focused on patching as many bugs as possible. The next v0.26.1 and up will add more content and finish current tasks. And developers are reading the posts here. They just don't want to respond. This is their decision and it should be respected

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018

Rant over.
For what it's worth, they did finish Overgrowth Genesis, so they're at least way ahead of the curve compared to most patreaon milkers.

Feb 10, 2022
For what it's worth, they did finish Overgrowth Genesis, so they're at least way ahead of the curve compared to most patreaon milkers.
I know they have finished a game previously, and I know that the devs won't abandon the game. What I meant by "This game would never be completed" is that the dev would probably keep adding more content to side quests rather than completing the old ones.

H scenes would never be a problem in this game, but I'm genuinely interested in the story and the side quests being completed rather than see the scenes (I know it's strange but I like the story so far)

Reactions: Sscdrake

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I know they have finished a game previously, and I know that the devs won't abandon the game. What I meant by "This game would never be completed" is that the dev would probably keep adding more content to side quests rather than completing the old ones.

H scenes would never be a problem in this game, but I'm genuinely interested in the story and the side quests being completed rather than see the scenes (I know it's strange but I like the story so far)
money

Reactions: Sscdrake

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
I just can't decide if I like the art style. Something jus seems off about it. I literally can't explain it. I'm playing it so it isn't BAD. Just not quite right lol. Seriously, can't explain it. Not trying to insult the artist, it is beautiful. Art is subjective though. Just makes me feel odd. Art should make you feel things though!

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I just can't decide if I like the art style. Something jus seems off about it. I literally can't explain it. I'm playing it so it isn't BAD. Just not quite right lol. Seriously, can't explain it. Not trying to insult the artist, it is beautiful. Art is subjective though. Just makes me feel odd. Art should make you feel things though!
its her eyes isnt it

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes