funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
any answers?
well you only need the pictures and the exe file, though I think the save strings might conflict and be incompatible, so I dont advise that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want peace of mind, then I made you a placebo patch that takes the stress off of your mind, its not as good as an uncensore patch but it should make you sleep easy at night thinking you have the collector's edition.
just extract it to game's root folder.

Feb 28, 2022
well you only need the pictures and the exe file, though I think the save strings might conflict and be incompatible, so I dont advise that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want peace of mind, then I made you a placebo patch that takes the stress off of your mind, its not as good as an uncensore patch but it should make you sleep easy at night thinking you have the collector's edition.
just extract it to game's root folder.
Thanks so much!!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
ok my English is not good, hahaha. But still thanks so much for the joke!
Ehm, sorry to be a stickler, but placebo is actually a Latin word (actually, a verbal form) - though don't feel bad about it, I could bet that even the majority of English mother tongue do not know it :)

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
You need to be patient. I know it's hard. As I wrote many times before around April 2024 it should appear here. If you absolutely want it sooner than that, I recommend you to buy from Patreon. Here for free will be when the Steam version appears.
as compensation for us waiting here, add some scenes done by this artist
this is the hottest art in both your games
1704203632977.png

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
What happened to this game? Why is it not getting an update anymore?? It's been over half an year already. This game is no small project as dozens of people were involved into making it. So there is no way a game as popular as this would be abandoned

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
As far as i understand (and i was told by an other user here) there is a newer version that has some new content. But the next substantial update here wont be shared (or released) before April this year.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes