baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Should be coming out in a few more days I think but can not remember the exact
It's this staggered release where the wait is so short wait it basically means no one is incentivized to pay money for an earlier patron only release.
claire.png

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Here is the update changelog/D
Hello everyone!

I've successfully overcome my cold after a dreadful week of fever and a bit of a nasty cough. Still got some residual cold symptoms, but I feel like I've recovered for the most part, and have gone back to work in the last few days.

On that note, I've successfully completed version 0.10.1 of Claire's Quest, which is now out on patron priority! Release schedule as follows:

20th Sep: $30 or higher
22nd Sep: $15 tier
24th Sep: $5 tier
25th Sep: $1 tier
26th Sep: Public Release!

Priority goes to both August and September patrons who successfully pledged! You will receive the download links in your inbox on the relevant date!

I might do a few last-minute additions for 0.10.1, but we'll probably move on to the next release of Sex Zombie soon!

Regarding the content for 0.10.1 of Claire's Quest, there's been a lot of expansion in Valos, and a lot of new Valosian quests are available! Additionally, we're going to see 3 new CGs being added to the fray! Lorewise, main thing would be the addition and presence of the Five Families in Valos as one of the dominant factions.

Full changelog below! Spoilers may follow!

NEW ADDITIONS:

* Valos Inner City added.

* Gaelan's Landing added.

* Chemont Town added.

* Brugginwood maps expanded.

* Library maps added (Valos Outer City).

* Bathhouse added (Valos Inner City).

* Heatherly Manor added (Valos Inner City).

* Armory/Barracks added (Valos Inner City).

* Antediluvian Ruins added (Brugginwood)

* Vane Mansion added (Valos Countryside).

* Horse bestiality scenes in Rathpike stables have been modified to have two stages, one blowjob, and one penetration.

* CG added to the horse blowjob scene.

* CG added to the spanking scene in Valos (Outer City) restaurant.

* Futa deepthroat scene (with new CG!) available in bathhouse.

* Added new pre-game sequence, with new Dystopian Project logo

* New questline: Help the refugees in Valos

* New questline: Find the missing lady of House Heatherly

* Credits room added, now accessible from menu. Shows all staff who contributed + higher-tier patrons.

* Added Menagerie to the Gallery; Slime can be purchased

* Added follow-up consequences to Clingy/Angry Plutocrat questline (first encountered in Pub, Valos Outer City).

* The building for the restaurant in Valos Outer City has been changed (swapped with library)

* New custom borders

* New music track - "Wild Places" - available in all wilderness areas (usually outside the major settlements) where monsters may lurk.

* New music track "Rising Terror" - available in all 'struggle' or non-consensual scenes.

* Shuffled around some buildings, decorations, etc; too many minor changes across the game to list them all piecemeal.

FIXES:

* Fixed the lockpick bug in Hookton Stables

* Fixed Thieves Questline bugging up after escaping Fat Jack's house

* Fixed infinite stat exploit from the maid scene in Rathpike Inn

* Fixed mission not being removed after delivering letter to widow (Mercenary Questline)

<a href=" ">Claire's Quest 0.10.zip</a>

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Here's hoping the dev reaches 2k/mo, ditches sex zombie and gives us 8cg's every 2 months for claires quest.
It wont happen but still.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Question: How do I complete the Sally quest? Killed the kraken, got a Trevor letter, but couldn't find the guy...

Also, is it possible to join multiple factions?

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I believe its 0.10 posted above but 0.10.1 is out now.
According to their Patreon, the version published to their patreons was 0.10.1, not 0.10, so the link should point to the 0.10.1 version.

Also, it'll be publicly available tomorrow anyway.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes