Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to 'cheat' my stats?

Also, how do I get the antidote for the runaway whore?

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
* Gangrape; Pub (Text Only)
Can anyone tell me how this one is triggered? I've tried to serve+encourage 5x the same table, various other combinations, I only have enough EP to work twice per day, so I assume it can't be more than that. Do I need to work there for several days?

//EDIT: Got it. I guess I should have actually tried to LEAVE the bar, not just quit and reload =)

Last edited:

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Narufo, the fishing village, how do i find it from Rathpike?
(spoilers)
Leave Rathpike to the left, go towards the top left of the map, there's a road there that leads to that village. I think you have to be with the mercenary guild

Is there a way to 'cheat' my stats?

Also, how do I get the antidote for the runaway whore?
(spoilers)
1) Talk to the couple
2) exit SOUTH and talk to the thugs that block the way, mention the couple (this will give you the name of the poison)
3) go back out and up top, to the market stalls outside of the rathpike mercenary guild, talk to the nomfemale merchant about the poison
4) exit rathpike to the left/west, then head north twice (past some checkpoint with guys), head north as far as you can and pick up the flower
5) head back to the market stall, she will make the antidote
6) bring the antidote to the couple

Also, you can find and also BUY feathers of various birds. Using these will boost their associated stats (e.g. raven feather = intrigue +1 etc). They can be bought from a guy in the desert village, also north of rathpike (specifically, exit rathpike to the left/west, then go north ONCE, and on that map (if I remember correctly) go eastward to find the village.)

Is there no way to fuck the bakers boy?
I don't think so. I also think he is supposed to be a minor, so, yeah.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Pretty neat game. Really love how all the different paths are shaping up. Is there any way to hide the chat box?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I hoped they would've focused solely on cq but at least 2018 will look better than what came before.

claire.png

Reactions: ShitHead2D

Akukaze

Oct 29, 2017
Okay, so how do you get to the brugginwood? Everytime I head down the path a couple of thugs assail claire and she kills them. I delt with the guy who hired them but they're still blocking the path.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Okay, so how do you get to the brugginwood? Everytime I head down the path a couple of thugs assail claire and she kills them. I delt with the guy who hired them but they're still blocking the path.
That is definitely unintended! There will be a fix for it in the next version!

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the pirate rape scene?
If I remember correctly, choose the fort to get out of the refugee camp. Don't escape (defiance can't be too high) and Claire will be placed on the pirate ship along with Beth. When Claire gets visitors, be defiant.

Great game, Mr. Architect and team!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

Sorry for the delay! Was working on some new asset overhauls that will be slowly implemented into Claire's Quest over the course of several updates. Patron release in a few days and public release thereafter.
I saw this on Patreon, and spotted a comment which I have to agree with. The old assets fit the time period of the game. The new assets look good, you can obviously see the details on the various furniture and other items.

I realize it is just a preview so I'll wait to see what it all looks like when its done. I've played and followed this game for sometime now, the only thing that would be nice is to have a consistent monthly update. But I can't read minds, nor should you explain in detail what your doing, or what you have planned out so the updates get out when they get out. :p

Reactions: Amariithynar

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, Architect, wanted to first and foremost say thank you for the awesome game.

Secondly, however, I wanted to ask if you can impliment a way to access the menu (even if it's just a "quit to title or continue" selector) for scenes, specifically game over-ing scenes? I read through the pigman capture scene the first time, and enjoyed it, and the second time was a little less enjoyable because I'd just read it... but when trying to get past them all and to have to see it every. single. time. or close the game out and then load it up again from scratch, it actually gets a bit annoying.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I went back supporting this creator, I think he's doing a pretty good job and he's more invested than I remembered.
Look one of the last posts:
Let's hope we can maintain the 2k at the end of the month, in order to have another CG set.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback! Time-period wise, it's supposed to be the early Renaissance (greater level of arts, culture and literacy, but still limited gunpowder usage), and the Isles setting plays around with the Italian city-states a bit. Certainly could add in a "fast forward" sort of thing to CQ in the future, I already have one in my other game, won't be too much of an issue.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback! Time-period wise, it's supposed to be the early Renaissance (greater level of arts, culture and literacy, but still limited gunpowder usage), and the Isles setting plays around with the Italian city-states a bit. Certainly could add in a "fast forward" sort of thing to CQ in the future, I already have one in my other game, won't be too much of an issue.
Not so much a fast forward (you can hold enter to sorta simulate that, but the texts and scene transitions still make it take a half minute or longer) as a skip, once you've seen the scene normally at least once, preferably; also only for the game overs, since those are the ones you can't continue from after the scene is over, so once you activate one you are just stuck in the loop of it to then have to load your game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Early in the story when the guards ask her to pay a 50 dollar toll, I said to myself -f- that. I ran through the forest past the pigman to get into the camp. If you refuse the 1st time they drop it to 40 dollars. Once you get enough defiance (cant remember if its +1 or +2 you can pull the knife out of a stomp when going back into the forest, and let the pigman attack you of course she can now kill them. Annoyingly she keeps going back to the same 'clean up' scene. It would be nice to have some type of reward dialog that appears saying Clair has successfully rid the forest of pigman, now she needs to go get cleaned up.

The stats def, int, seduction, perversion, the seduction and perversion are easy to get, the intrigue stat should be changed, I went around talking to every single soul as I went along. You should get int, points for talking to various people, at least those who supply useful information, and or those Clair helps along the way. Example -- one man in the camp, who is beaten by the guards is close to death, Clair needs to find some medicine, after she obtains it there should be a point towards INT. Really any task she is able to complete for the various NPC's should see her at least get INT points.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes