Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The patreon page says the 0.11 update wont be available to the public till dec 26th, however 0.12 will be out at that time and will be public when released.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

ionosuke

Nov 27, 2017
I have the same problem, I think those are things that were implemented in the game, but are links/clues to future quests. If you've played these games long enough a lot of the time the dev put things in but they are kind-of teases, and the game isn't a completed game so bugs and other issues are always going to appear. The architect does monitor reports for bugs and waits til the next version release to fix previous issues. They are also working on Sex Zombie (they changed that name to Erogentics or something like that). The last weekly post on progress (Patreon) the architect is trying to rework the assets and sprites in Clairs quest, on top of trying to get the 0.11 release out. And his artist suffered some type of sever injury, he or she is pretty busy.

On a good note the artist is doing better, and there was a pole on Patreon over which game should get more dev, an Clair's quest won so the updates (knock on wood nothing else goes haywire) should be monthly.
Thanks for your answer! I'll wait for updates

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This project is looking amazing right now
right now? I dont know about you, but I've played this game for sometime, and its been a really good game.
(I am kidding around this isn't an attack on you)

Altho there is content missing and with Patrons new communist rules targeting adult games I fear this games content is going to change, I will be just another RPG adventure game. And yes I did read the Patron page 'we are not going to change the games content' but they will have no choice, Patron is targeting every adult game.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Re-4Andrew , you're right. I'm curious how this is going to play out. This one has bestiality and some serious rape stuff, right?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Re-4Andrew , you're right. I'm curious how this is going to play out. This one has bestiality and some serious rape stuff, right?
Yeah neither bothers me, the rape is a rare occurrence (i think just the pigman in the forest)

The bestiality is also an 'option' if you want to see it. I say that, but it depends on the jobs you work, certain jobs and or scenes contain it, a lot of it is just text no CG's. Theres jacking off horses in Hookton , and even a semi blowjob once you get out of Hookton to the next town. (sorry I havent played it in 2 months and I got like 15 other games I am testing)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Re-4Andrew , wasn't one of the paths basically being taken as a sex slave? Maybe I'm wrong, I played the demo at the beginning and then just followed occasionally to see when the game is done, I don't like the idea of playing unfinished games (unless the development is episodic).
But if it's just the side jobs, they'll cut them and move on. No big deal.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Re-4Andrew , wasn't one of the paths basically being taken as a sex slave? Maybe I'm wrong, I played the demo at the beginning and then just followed occasionally to see when the game is done, I don't like the idea of playing unfinished games (unless the development is episodic).
But if it's just the side jobs, they'll cut them and move on. No big deal.
Yeah I forgot about the pirate ship, but afterwards I dont think any pics were added to Rathpike, just her running around doing whatever they wanted her to do. I really didn't play out that part of the quest, and I have to go back and see how she escapes that. I escaped the torture prick, and slide down the drain. Theres also a tentacle scene where her and the other women get raped by slime monsters, you have to have zero defiance to trigger that scene.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
On a good note you meet back up with her in Valos, shes at a refuge camp. Nothing sexy happens tho :FeelsBadMan:

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for dropping 0.11 on us, mate. Does anyone have any idea what was added and what's different from 0.10 to this new update?

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
In the Temple of Fertility quest, can you continue after talking to the three high sisters or is that quest line not finished yet?

Reactions: Renzon
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes