Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I had to let the merc on the 1st floor cath me and have his way with claire and exit fat jacks house through the front door afterwards.....going the dog route bugs out once I get on the boat.
Yeah I started a new game and noticed the 0.9 bug with the row boat is back in 0.11.2, in 0.10 it was fixed. Just find the boy help him escape and go out the front door. Then go to Piney the Quest will still register as completed when you go to Piney. If you get caught by one of Lecters idiots just flirt him seduce him after you'll get +2 for your seduction stat.

The only sopt of interest down stairs is Jacks desk, and upstairs theres a journal of dates with text about Jack's evil deeds. There are a few locked or unlocked chests you can search.

There was suppose to be a CG scene with fat jacks dog but there are no CG's for that, and the dialog or interaction with the dog has been changed from the last time I played the game.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If anyone has trouble just post something! I have gone thru every quest up too Rathpike. The last version I played was 0.10 and is would seem the architect/creator has changed some of the requirements for quests. Most of the posts or replies I have given are from 0.10 and I kept playing my saved games.

But as I said it looks like some things have been changed and I decided to start all over again. But I should be catching up shortly and finishing the remaining quests.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Need to find some cure for dying man in camp but game don't give any clue where or how...talked to everyone in camp and still can't find it. Help?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Need to find some cure for dying man in camp but game don't give any clue where or how...talked to everyone in camp and still can't find it. Help?
You can buy a medicine from a lady after the path filled with pigmen, more especifically, go north before the guads entrace and only go left, of course, dodging the pigman, then you find the place, the lady is to north.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prokopije

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm caught up on 0.11.2. Valos looks somewhat revamped, the forest is different from the last versions. There are 2 areas, one directly to the south of the graves, and another to the south of the refugee camp. The path south of refugee camp takes you to the lost friend, and the other one will take you to Mrs.Heartly

When you find her it doesn't matter how you answer the questions, you end up with the same result. When you talk to Mr.Heartly I would answer "I think i'll keep the ring" you can squeeze some more money out of him.

Just before the refugee path you can meet and join the Rangers theres building before the forest path, enter, talk to the person to the north, inside. After you do the required quest to become a member the wild boars no longer seem to pay any attention to Claire. Prior to that hey chase after Claire, and they are speedy bastards.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Found out about this game a couple of days ago and really enjoying it so far. Just need a bit of information.

In the prologue there's a job you can take to milk a stallion. When I tried the scene initially, Claire missed the bucket and was scolded by the guy offering the job and was kicked out. I then loaded, cheated, and gave myself 30 depravity and seduction and the scene changed to her successfully milking the horse and earning a breeder seal-of-approval. I then found another stable where the seal is needed to progress and unlock a second scene. Thirty depravity seems like a lot to have for that early on in the game, is there a legitimate way to get the seal without having to cheat?

Just got to Valos and found the Church of Fertility and bathhouse. I got invited to the church and spoke to the 3 women in charge, then they disappeared. The game lagged and I accidentally skipped some dialogue. I think something was said about meeting in a room to be able to join them. What do I do? About the bathhouse, I can pay to go in but nothing happens. There's a room guarded by two sisters but I can't enter. One of them says something about being invited. Is being able to join the Church and the bathhouse connected?

Lastly, is there a way to unlock scenes in the gallery without having to encounter them in-game?

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
just playing games in 4 hours all quest done, but i can't get out from rathpike, and no sex scene either, only BJ after BJ, hahaha, look like have to play again from beginning

oh look like there is a glicth, sally quest, i already done the kraken, but isn't complete

but when i talk to sally everything back to normal, but in menu quest it still there ?????

oh btw i cant increase the lvl and the fame ..... ?????

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
ok so i m Rathpike and i m still with the fucking Fat Jack bug OMG i m playing the 0.11.2 aahhh help

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
After the meet pit i was invited to join the curtesan in valos. Is this questline expanded? And can i get this invite not going through the meet pit, like paying for the passage to Rathpike?

Thanks

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Jesus he's still so far behind with CGs? I tried the game ages ago and I remember not having CGs on the Lawrence mansion. Too fucking slow, I'm gonna be old when this game goes out of this beta stage. I'm probably dropping my support.
Not just that but he's been steadily falling further behind his development calendar. Right now he's almost two months behind schedule and once you get that far behind it's pretty much impossible to catch up. On top of that he's also simultaneously developing another game besides Claire's Quest and that's a risky move in general; but when you're a small team who's already two months behind in development for your main game? It's going to be a disaster.

Look at it this way: He's two months behind in development right now, and then after Claire's Quest .12 he's going to work on a major patch for his other game. What happens if he falls behind in that game as well and it takes another extra month or two to get out like what's been happening with Claire's quest? Now he's around 3 or 4 months behind schedule plus the time needed to work on his other game means it could easily be 5 or 6 months until the next patch for Claire's. I could wait that long for a huge content patch but in all likelihood it'll just be a normal patch. A quest or two, a couple more CG's, and some additional unfinished content; the kind of stuff that developers focused on a single game push out every couple of months.

I really want to support this game but more than anything trying to develop two games at the same time is just not something I can get behind. Developing multiple games simultaneously is only possible/profitable if you can avoid stretching both your development team and creative focus too thin. For such a small team that's pretty much impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwanted

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
Another case I noticed is that there are players who downloaded the latest version and did not share the download link to the others. I already told you here that the moderator who created this topic is not updating the post. How long will other players wait for the new versions of Claire's Quest?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not just that but he's been steadily falling further behind his development calendar. Right now he's almost two months behind schedule and once you get that far behind it's pretty much impossible to catch up. On top of that he's also simultaneously developing another game besides Claire's Quest and that's a risky move in general; but when you're a small team who's already two months behind in development for your main game? It's going to be a disaster.

Look at it this way: He's two months behind in development right now, and then after Claire's Quest .12 he's going to work on a major patch for his other game. What happens if he falls behind in that game as well and it takes another extra month or two to get out like what's been happening with Claire's quest? Now he's around 3 or 4 months behind schedule plus the time needed to work on his other game means it could easily be 5 or 6 months until the next patch for Claire's. I could wait that long for a huge content patch but in all likelihood it'll just be a normal patch. A quest or two, a couple more CG's, and some additional unfinished content; the kind of stuff that developers focused on a single game push out every couple of months.

I really want to support this game but more than anything trying to develop two games at the same time is just not something I can get behind. Developing multiple games simultaneously is only possible/profitable if you can avoid stretching both your development team and creative focus too thin. For such a small team that's pretty much impossible.
He is behind, but the cg's aren't his problem, his artist was severally injured and is still going through treatment, now it appears the artist had some set-back with the injury. He could find another or even hire on, another artist but then you have to find someone that can mimic the current artists style. Or just pay out the ass to have artist redo all the cg's.

There have been no major updates, only .10 .11 .12, ect and to make things worse he's working on another game, of the zombie genre. This is why devs should stick to one game at a time, unless you can hire on a bunch of people to help with various aspects of game development.

I should also mention he is redoing all the sprites and assets to upgrade the detailing. Some of this can be seen in Valos with.011, this process is for 0.11 back too earlier versions, including future updates.

Reactions: samael000

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Found out about this game a couple of days ago and really enjoying it so far. Just need a bit of information.

In the prologue there's a job you can take to milk a stallion. When I tried the scene initially, Claire missed the bucket and was scolded by the guy offering the job and was kicked out. I then loaded, cheated, and gave myself 30 depravity and seduction and the scene changed to her successfully milking the horse and earning a breeder seal-of-approval. I then found another stable where the seal is needed to progress and unlock a second scene. Thirty depravity seems like a lot to have for that early on in the game, is there a legitimate way to get the seal without having to cheat?

Just got to Valos and found the Church of Fertility and bathhouse. I got invited to the church and spoke to the 3 women in charge, then they disappeared. The game lagged and I accidentally skipped some dialogue. I think something was said about meeting in a room to be able to join them. What do I do? About the bathhouse, I can pay to go in but nothing happens. There's a room guarded by two sisters but I can't enter. One of them says something about being invited. Is being able to join the Church and the bathhouse connected?

Lastly, is there a way to unlock scenes in the gallery without having to encounter them in-game?
The Milking, you need to pretty much finish everything in Hookton and then do the milking, you have to help the woman by doing cleaning chores and babysitting her son, once you invited to dinner and follow thur with the dinner your done. You probably should also learn how to pick locks, there's a dude in a hooded coat to the very west (on the beach shore). ANd then do BJ's at the Inn a couple of times. Make sure you have gone around asking everyone questions inside and outside. Then try the milking.

The Sister Rose part seems unfinished or the dev didn't test the game. An example of this is The Hearthy quest to find the mans missing wife in 0.10, you go to the forest and search you can see a path but your blocked by a tree and a small pond with no way around.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Greetings everyone! Thank you all for waiting - here is the public release of the 0.11 series of Claire's Quest!

As usual, check below for a full list of changes and additions. POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

white96

Jul 10, 2017

Greetings everyone! Thank you all for waiting - here is the public release of the 0.11 series of Claire's Quest!

As usual, check below for a full list of changes and additions. POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do you have walkthrough

Reactions: jurubeba br

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
0.12 should have been released as well to the public? It seems it is only for Patreon donators. :mad:

Not even sure, last time I was on patreon was a few days ago and there was a weekly posting about both 0.11 and 0.12!

Sep 30, 2017
just playing games in 4 hours all quest done, but i can't get out from rathpike, and no sex scene either, only BJ after BJ, hahaha, look like have to play again from beginning

oh look like there is a glicth, sally quest, i already done the kraken, but isn't complete

but when i talk to sally everything back to normal, but in menu quest it still there ?????

oh btw i cant increase the lvl and the fame ..... ?????

sally's quent isnt a glitch.... maybe there will be continuations for it.... may be the quest is incomplete.... ever thought about that ?

level & fame can be increased once the game is fully complete, my guess ofcourse....

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017
Claire's Quest 0.12 was supposed to come out on 26th december isnt it ?

what happened ?? any ideas anyone ??

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Claire's Quest 0.12 was supposed to come out on 26th december isnt it ?

what happened ?? any ideas anyone ??
I really don't care: it was probably going to be another 2 out of 3 bestiality CGs of which almost no one cares about.
It should have been 3 (CQ) + 4(zombie) CGS for December, plus 4 (CQ) for January. He now says he's gonna stop charging patrons after that and go into the "per creation" setup.
At this pace for Chrismas 2019 maybe this game will be worth playing.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes