Any can help me? How i start the Fat Jack's quest? im complety lost
fet jack quest is the second quest on the thiefs route
you join the thiefs do the first quest finish it
the you got the second quest
- vistit the bar speak with the maid at the counter
go to the fat jacks house
it is to the west of the town need to leave the town
after leaving the town it is south
enter the house not throw the door enter it though the window on the first floor
3 important things to find 1 on the first floor 1 on the table and the cellar
open the cellar with the lampe on the lest side of the ground floor
go in the cellar bevor you go again upstairs save

Reactions: JBL80
Jun 30, 2017
fet jack quest is the second quest on the thiefs route
you join the thiefs do the first quest finish it
the you got the second quest
- vistit the bar speak with the maid at the counter
go to the fat jacks house
it is to the west of the town need to leave the town
after leaving the town it is south
enter the house not throw the door enter it though the window on the first floor
3 important things to find 1 on the first floor 1 on the table and the cellar
open the cellar with the lampe on the lest side of the ground floor
go in the cellar bevor you go again upstairs save
Aaaaaand how is it that you finish the 1st Thieve's Guild quest?

zousy

Jul 10, 2017
enter the town go north close to the mercenery guild is a bazar 2 open shops speak to everyone
one of then ofer you a deal steal a box while he destracts the mercant
acept and steal the box then meet him to the east of the town
walk east and talk to a npc who is blocking the way to a big house with 2 doors
there you can join the thiefs guild
acept the first quest your entry quest
then walk back east and talk to both blacksmith the weapon one and the armour one
after that go to building infront of the harbour
it is south of the armour blacksmith
talk to the owner seduce him while he is awating you in his room
read all his stuf on his table, steal all the possible stuff
and forge his signature on the table
go back to the guild
first quest finished
good luck

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye
Sep 30, 2017
I really don't care: it was probably going to be another 2 out of 3 bestiality CGs of which almost no one cares about.
It should have been 3 (CQ) + 4(zombie) CGS for December, plus 4 (CQ) for January. He now says he's gonna stop charging patrons after that and go into the "per creation" setup.
At this pace for Chrismas 2019 maybe this game will be worth playing.

good girl gone bad... its a nice game too.. when this game will be completed ?? any ideas bro ??

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Fat Jacks is the 2nd quest, the 1st one is getting Rylar the blacksteel he needs to do his work. 3rd one you meet Pliny out in the desert and start the quest to rid Rathpike of Lecter and his idiots.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
From his weekly post......

Happy New Year, and welcome to the first blog entry of 2018! Coincidentally, the blogs have finally reached the hallowed number of adult game development... 69.

So! First things first, we recently held the January polls to discuss what we should do with regards to artwork. We have the funds, but with just Nikki on the game artwork - and with his injury earlier in 2017 - we can't really catch up in time. So, if we continue to charge patrons, we'll just end up with more funds that won't really help clear our backlogged artwork since we only have the one artist. So what to do?

The patrons have spoken, and out of 243 votes, the results were...

52% - Stick with Nikki's artwork. Stop charging patrons after January 2018, and let Nikki take his time catching up. Resume charging after artwork is on schedule.

34% - Hire a new artist so more CG sets can be made.

7% - Use the money for a cosplay set involving Juno instead.

5% - Use the money for a short animated 2D video instead.

2% - Use the money for a 2018 pinup calendar instead.

After receiving the results, I had a talk with my art team. You see, not everyone in the art team is responsible for (or can actually create) the CG sets. We have 3 'teams' of artists so as to speak. Artists like SacBoy create technical artwork, which is stuff like item icons and user interface graphics. Then we have Arsministrator/Perfeccia Ars, who creates pixel artwork - things like tilesets and character sprites.

Nikki is currently the only one on game artwork, or 2D CG artwork. These are the actual CG sets used for the scenes in the game. Originally, MDN/momdadno was also on the game art team, but due to his workload on Seeds of Chaos increasing exponentially, he can't really do any work for us anymore.

Nikki and I concluded that even if we were to stop charging to catch up on the artwork, once more patrons pledge, and the number of artwork required per month goes up, one artist alone isn't really going to cut it.

As such, we came up with a solution to combine the two top voting categories. Since the primary concern is the artstyle being inconsistent with more than one artist, we've decided to bring in a "support team" to carry Nikki's workload. Basically, Nikki will act as the creative lead for the CG/game artwork, as we bring in additional staff to work in roles like colorists and illustrators under Nikki's supervision. This will increase the production speed, while also maintaining the same consistency in artwork.

Reactions: mesoru and Futaglit

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I just discovered the game and I'm a huge fan of the artwork.

The only issue I have is the double click on buttons.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I just discovered the game and I'm a huge fan of the artwork.

The only issue I have is the double click on buttons.
The issue is also with his 2d artist, and the fact he continues to delay any updated releases due to the CG sets not getting completed on time. He keeps mentioning releasing updates and adding any CG scenes that are ready with future releases. But again the architect keep delaying the project.

If the idea is for Nikki to do sketch work, then have the another color, and someone else illustrate that would really get things moving. I seems to me there's some loyalty between the game creator and Nikki, I would rather just get someone else and redo all the CG's, but any really good 2d artist out of the 20-30 I am aware of would cost to much.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
good girl gone bad... its a nice game too.. when this game will be completed ?? any ideas bro ??
It doesn't matter, it's totally worth playing right now trust me. Though I stopped supporting (being there since the start with a decent amount every month) cause the creator is reticent towards submission or mild blackmail topics (it was one of the most interesting parts and she basically turned around)

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
It doesn't matter, it's totally worth playing right now trust me. Though I stopped supporting (being there since the start with a decent amount every month) cause the creator is reticent towards submission or mild blackmail topics (it was one of the most interesting parts and she basically turned around)
Still surprices me seeing a "she" when refering to a creator of a game in this forum, especially when its a game with this tags in genre.

Sep 30, 2017
i know i played till v0.11.. nice game.... any similar games you can suggest ??

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
y is f95 only on 0,10.1 when 0.11.4 is out?
0.11.4 is public on the game creators patreon page. The next version 0.12 was suppose to be released around Dec 26th, but wasn't. I was just on the site as of Jan 4th 2018 it has be released to patreon supporters.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the game for now, and I start to wonder if I understood how to use the inventory.

There is some locked door, but I can't even try the lockpick, is it normal ? I thought that the game would automatically use the proper tool if hold by Claire, am I wrong ?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
i know i played till v0.11.. nice game.... any similar games you can suggest ??
There's no other game that have the intricacy and replayability of gggb, but I can list a couple that in my opinion are totally worth playing and supporting:

(in development right now): incredible high quality in all compartments and it's even fun to play. The first is a little linear, the second is going to be much bigger. Totally worth supporting.
Descent: by @Ryder77 one of the best adult games I've played, and it has been shared for free here

And here others I'm supporting but in my opinion not (yet) at the level of the first five:
: harem centered (hence boring), but the situations and characters are fun and varied enough to make more than one playthrough worth it. In fact right now it's one of my favourites.
: a good amount of choices, characters and kinks. It has potential but recently the dev started to go for harem only (boring)
: unique art and similar to gggb. Considering gggb flaws, it can do better.
: worth mentioning and supporting
: fun to play, harem only. Recently went a lot down in quality.
: worth checking out for sure
: unique art, interesting storyline, good enough amount of choice.
: once my favourite, I think the creator went really soft/dull on the kinks/themes after the Patreon new guidelines bullshit. The quality of the game therefore suffered, but remains very high (especially in the choices&consequences compartment). For example sub/dom or soft blackmail topics have been purposefully avoided (the only content there was has been basically rendered useless). The main character is basically always active, and never gets into situations where she has no or little control. That's weak, and boring after a while.
: just starting out, abandoned while milking patrons
: intricate gameplay and paths are difficult to discover, but the creator is incredibly invested and the game is fun to play.
: slow developement but high quality. Try it.
: I'm supporting him right now. Seems promising, but it lacks good/interesting storytelling
: a lot of variety and paths and and an interesting and fearless approach (finally) to a kink like ntr or cheating. Interesting game mechanics too. Thumbs up. Stopped supporting, very disappointed by the quality of storytelling and gameplay.
(almost finished) and Diminishing Perfect (newcomer): peculiar games and art (and kinks), but I think the creator is worth supporting
from Wild Snowman: really high potential but the creator doesn't seem to have the time (and support) to keep going
: promising.
: beautiful (best textures hands down), but the creator have to get better at writing, especially the sex scenes
: great potential here too, but let's see the next releases (I'm mostly interested in the sharing/controlling part). Very slow development and boring kinks and story
: worth mentioning
: worth mentioning
: fantastic art, but who knows about the rest. Let's find out the next releases
: really interesting, too bad the creator seems unable to continue
: you see in my sig, huge potential but I'm not yet sure I can trust the creator to deliver (not supporting him anymore atm) Stopped supporting, great ideas but really bad implementation
: very nice and beautiful game, but despite the huge support and progress the creator doesn't seem interested in developing multiple paths and the game is becoming more and more the usual boring harem. Stopped supporting, went a lot down in quality and it basically shows only the harem kink leaving the rest with recycled images and terrible quality. Avoid it.

Last edited:

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
I'm stuck in the game for now, and I start to wonder if I understood how to use the inventory.

There is some locked door, but I can't even try the lockpick, is it normal ? I thought that the game would automatically use the proper tool if hold by Claire, am I wrong ?
i can't remember where but i'm pretty theres a part of the game where u can learn how to use lockpicks a guy steals all your money an than offers to teach u if u talk to him

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes