Sep 30, 2017
How is it possible to do any interaction into the Meat Pit, nobody want to talk with me ?
talk with other girls & learn their tricks... then go back on the left side of the stairs & ask the guard to allow you to perform on the stage... that should do it....

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
What do you mean "other girls" ? In the underground there is few women and none talk about sexual tricks.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
This game any good yet? I know it's had years of dev time by now and something tells me it's still gonna feel incomplete or half assed.

Sep 30, 2017
What do you mean "other girls" ? In the underground there is few women and none talk about sexual tricks.
you have to learn about sexual tricks from the other girls.... then use them on the ass rack & gloryhole racks.. after 3 turns...there is a stairs to the left.... you have to perform there...

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
The meat pit is totally empty of girls.
You must be outside? You only get Meat Pit scenes if you're imprisoned in there

I think you have to be captured in the fort then resist the pirates iirc

Then talk to pink hair for all dialogue, then red hair, then you can do either green or white hair, and then you can go upstairs and get in an orgy and you will be free

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Claire's Quest 0.12.3
LINK:
NEW CONTENT:

* CG has been added to the Claire blowjob scene with Lawrence; scene added to the Gallery.

* Gilly's questline now has one ending where she can be not only locked up with the pigboss - but you get to watch as the pigboss wakes up and has his way with her. Comes ready with CG, and has been added to the Gallery.

* While looking for Marie's Ring, Claire will no longer encounter a hungry ogre, but instead a horny pigboss - no prizes for guessing what happens. Variant of the same scene with Gilly, but with Claire instead. Scene comes with CG and has been added to the Menagerie.

* Since you can actually avoid the pirate scene altogether if you don't go down the Fort route, I've added a repetition of this scene (only if you didn't unlock it already). Taking any ferry from Rathpike now triggers a pirate attack, resulting in that scene if you don't have enough Defiance. Only happens once.

* Added a new tool item - camping kits. You can buy these at most general stores and pawnshops. They allow you to basically "sleep" and restore all EP regardless of where you are, negating the need to run around looking for inns all the time. They are, however, more expensive than the inn option. Convenience in exchange for added price!

* Many new maps now added, mostly for background/lore right now, but obviously for quests later in the future. These include Skellas Slumtown in Rathpike, Wine Country and the nearby gypsy camp in Valos, and so on.

* Experimental new "map name" system implemented. Walking into new areas now triggers an interactive map name display. Adds more flavour (and should make writing that walkthrough easier, eh Krieshna?)

* Added some experimental new weather conditions for added map flair. Only some maps have these, not all. These include sandstorms in the outer Rathpike areas, eerie lights in Cornucopia Island, and so on.

* "Drunken" visual effect now triggers after you drink too much.
---
FIXES:
* Hamley's questline and his store interactions (burning it, robbing it, etc) should work as intended now. Glitch had to do with a conditional I overlooked. Reworked the whole thing for good measure though.

* Gilly's questline should be fixed up now.

* You can now sell the Large Sapphire to Savord. Forgot to add it in after I finished the last Thieves quest.
---
0.12.2 PATCH:
* Added CG for Meat Pit blowjob. Scene added to the Gallery.

* Changed sandstorm weather's effect colour from green to sand brown.

* Fixed the glitch where you become invisible after surviving the pigboss.
---
0.12.3 PATCH:
* Changed cheat code increments and reductions to +1/-1 rather than +10/-10

* Corrected bug where the guards being insulted could be repeated twice

* Corrected hilarious glitch where you teleported to the Badlands if you spoke to one of the guards

* Sandstorm color changed to be less glaring

* Hamley's dialogue corrected

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
same here... cheats reduced from 10 to 1 in a pain in the ass too!!
Yes after selecting "increase stat" it closes the entire menu for no reason and you need to make 5 clicks to get another stat up. If it stayed in the stat select screen the +1 instead of +10 would be completely fine.

Sep 30, 2017
Yes after selecting "increase stat" it closes the entire menu for no reason and you need to make 5 clicks to get another stat up. If it stayed in the stat select screen the +1 instead of +10 would be completely fine.
can you find gilly the herbalist's basement ? its supposed to be inside her house... cant find it

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Am I missing something or is this more of a text based game? I'm in Rathpike and I've only found 2 or 3 scenes so far. The rest ist just text explaining me the things character x is doing to Claire and I've literally talked to everybody

Reactions: Giovany
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes