PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
they should just drop this zombiesomehting and just finish the damn game.
did they ever heard of two rabbits proverb ?

Reactions: Frosty92

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
I actually like Sex Zombie though :C They don't even update it that often
Although yeah, working on two games at once is usually not worth it. Depends on whos behind the scenes.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yes after selecting "increase stat" it closes the entire menu for no reason and you need to make 5 clicks to get another stat up. If it stayed in the stat select screen the +1 instead of +10 would be completely fine.
Not that bad, kind off silly to jack the stat up from (example) 3 to 13 when it really isn't needed, the only stat I can't seem to acquire enough of is Intrigue. The other stats I can acquire, with no problem! Of course I skip the pirate scene all together and escape the fort. If the CG's for all the events in Rathpike's 'meat pit' ever get released I will save the game after I get everything done a Fort Amberly and take the pirate route.

Thats something else that should be implemented, once your in Rathepike you should be able to take a ferry and have the option of going to Hookton! Not sure why that wasn't done in the beginning and still hasn't been done, but the game is really (still) early in development, hopefully this will get added with future updates.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
is there a way to get out of the meat pit?
I took that way once and it takes awhile to get out of it. You have to go around asking the other women or pretty much just talk to any NPC then you'll get enough information to find a way to escape!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the dev did a poll on his patreon page and the voting for which game should get more attention was nearly 50/50, but Claire's quest edged out the Zombie game. I have no idea how you go from having a popular game in Claire's Quest to creating another game. Its one thing to have side projects to mix things up from the boredom of doing one game, but they should be kept private, then once you done with Claire's Quest you'll have another game to release and focus development on that.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Hearing a lot of good things about this so far. Female protag is not my thing, however. Perhaps the author's next project will feature a male lead. One can only hope.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm actually of the belief the dev is a woman, you have a female protagonist, and the way the storyline plays out seems to suggest that as well. Not to mention the constant interaction on the Patreon site with commenters. You really do not see that with male dev.

Tho I have been wrong before about such things. Not trying to feed any stereo types about male/female developers.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The one thing I noticed was Fat Jack's mission had been slightly changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried to kill Lecters douchebag cronies but I didn't get anywhere with that, you can just seduce them and you end up outside, you can't get back inside Fat Jacks thur the door or window, you must report back to Pliny.

From the change-log I didn't see anything different when it came to the herb healer Giffy, out in the infested Pigman forest. Of course I killed all the pigman before buying the medicine to help the man the guards beat up. SO I may have f'up on that.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes