Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
I'm stuck in the game for now, and I start to wonder if I understood how to use the inventory.

There is some locked door, but I can't even try the lockpick, is it normal ? I thought that the game would automatically use the proper tool if hold by Claire, am I wrong ?
ok so to learn how to look pick ya gotta talk to the old man so u can skip being locked up an than on the beach theres a dude next to a sliver chest he will STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY SO SPEND IT BEFORE HAND than u can talk to him an he'll steal your money again if u have any and he will tell u he will teach u how to lockpick anylock free of change of course u don't get ur money back

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
i can't remember where but i'm pretty theres a part of the game where u can learn how to use lockpicks a guy steals all your money an than offers to teach u if u talk to him
Thanks Jellal for the information.

I manage to do reach the thieves guild by accident and someone taught me how to use lockpick :p ... but it's still the same :(

Same thing when a dog is blocking a simple path, I cannot use anything I have that can affect dogs.

EDIT: I FOUND it. Not all doors can be opened that way, most of the time there is a quest linked to them, like the condoleance letter to the widow.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks Jellal for the information.

I manage to do reach the thieves guild by accident and someone taught me how to use lockpick :p ... but it's still the same :(

Same thing when a dog is blocking a simple path, I cannot use anything I have that can affect dogs.

EDIT: I FOUND it. Not all doors can be opened that way, most of the time there is a quest linked to them, like the condoleance letter to the widow.
THe lock pick is Learned from a thieve in Hookton, from the port where all the saliors are gathered go west and follow the shoreline you'll see the thieve next to a silver chest just standing there.NOTE: It used to be you had to have I think 5 intrigue in order to learn it from the Hookton dude, I don't know if it changed but when I replayed 0.11 from the beginning I could'nt learn the skill without having to use the cheat console.

I didn't know about a Thieves Guild teaching you to pick locks (I'm guessing if you missed the Hookton thieve you can still learn the skill elsewhere) if what your saying is true you must be talking about Pliny and his group?

Once 0.12 is upload on F95 I will start a new game yet again (and if you have saves you do not need to, I have saves but I like to start new with updates) I'll have to skip the Hookton thieve and try Pliny's group.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
One thing I would like to see implemented is the Intrigue stat changed. IE when your asked to do tasks by NPC's you should get an Intrigue point for completing said task.

The defiance stat is somewhat tricky to raise without affecting other stats. Those are based on how you answer certain questions through out the game, in Rathpike it seems to be essential to have a fairly decent DEF with all the troubles you encounter.

Of course this is without using the cheat console.....

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
THe lock pick is Learned from a thieve in Hookton, from the port where all the saliors are gathered go west and follow the shoreline you'll see the thieve next to a silver chest just standing there.NOTE: It used to be you had to have I think 5 intrigue in order to learn it from the Hookton dude, I don't know if it changed but when I replayed 0.11 from the beginning I could'nt learn the skill without having to use the cheat console.

I didn't know about a Thieves Guild teaching you to pick locks (I'm guessing if you missed the Hookton thieve you can still learn the skill elsewhere) if what your saying is true you must be talking about Pliny and his group?
I totally missed the thieve in Hookton and when I read some playthrough, I missed a lot there :p
Yes, when I wrote "thieves guild" it's Pliny's group. You must have 5 in intrigue to trigger the discussion with a guy (with pink hair ?) at the pawnshop chose to the mercenary guild in Rathpike.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I totally missed the thieve in Hookton and when I read some playthrough, I missed a lot there :p
Yes, when I wrote "thieves guild" it's Pliny's group. You must have 5 in intrigue to trigger the discussion with a guy (with pink hair ?) at the pawnshop chose to the mercenary guild in Rathpike.
But you mention the 'thieves guild' helped you learn to pick-locks?

Or did you automatically acquire the lock-pick skill from just joining Pliny's group?

I hadn't notice that back in version 0.8/0.9, then again I can't remember if I decided to use the cheat console just before or after I joined Pliny's group. Since 0.9 I've been using the cheats for intrigue. Since I can't seem to get it high enough while in Hookton to do anything. The game creator says you can build up the required stats to fulfill various side quests but I haven't figured it out.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
faster getting it from his patreon.
public and patron week difference.
not sure I understand? 0.11 came out back in Nov, which is now public. 0.12 is new, but it wont be released to the public until 0.13 is released, which could be anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
But you mention the 'thieves guild' helped you learn to pick-locks?

Or did you automatically acquire the lock-pick skill from just joining Pliny's group?
You must chat with one guy into their base, for 50 silvers he will train you.

I wonder if the quest for FAT JACK has a bug or what. I found several documents to prove he is guilty but the quest doesn't go on. BUT I noticed a button started to sparkle when I read about a secret door, but when I click on it I have an empty message only :/

EDIT retry it, you must click on it while being south of the button, otherwise there is action.

I just noticed it's version 0.11, damn, that's some worked done :p

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Am I the only one that have a problem with the game when tries to enter and quit to the options of the game?
I can't neither save any files :/
Did you open the .rar file and move the entire folder? You should move the entire folder from the .rar file to your desktop.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I always put my RPGM lewd games on an specific folder, I just put the file on my desktop and it works fine now.
I can't believe it lmao, thanks a lot, its a shame that i can't put it with the other ones but it doesn't matter now.
Silly question: Why it has to be in the desktop?
I was going to say I have a folder on my Desktop called Games, I have separate folders with the games name, inside the Game folder. I not sure why it works on desktop but not in your special games folder, unless there's some conflict from a previous game, maybe something is jammed up in your systems memory, or in the systems temp folder. I had this happen a few times.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I see we still have the raccoon in the bed infestation... still losing 100hp every time we go to sleep

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I found the Heatherly house by accident, I didn't noticed before I could enter that building. I hope I haven't miss important entries that way :(
BTW, I quickly finished the quest to find back Rowena but I was pretty sure it would turn into a nasty threesome, I was wrong :D

Schwauch

Sep 13, 2017
I'd settle with just the changelog for 0.12 - just to see if it's worth a look after just playing 0.11.

spacebuns

Aug 7, 2017
SOS! Accidentally pressed the credits-button in the menu, and now I cannot for the life of me exit it. I've tried pressing credits again, and it asks me if I want to leave the credits, but when I press "yes" it puts me back inside. Tried entering the gallery and exiting too, but it puts me back into the credits. Any help? Unfortunately I didn't save beforehand, so that I'm unable to exit through a previously saved file.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes