Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So there is a secret trap door in Gilly's house, once you discover it you start the quest, to discover you need to increase your intrigue by one which can be done by lieing to the man looking for marie's ring about her fate. Sigh, took to long for me to figure this one out.
I wondered about that one. Now I have to start all over or wait for the next version since there were only a few things added to the latest version. You would figure (and maybe there was) a dialog box would appear saying you need more intrigue. Thats something else that should be implemented in the game. The only time I can remember a dialog about intrigue is when you try to set the stack of wood afire next to the pawn shop in Hookton.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Where the fuck is that "Pliny" guy hiding after doing the meat pit quest and escaping?
You need 5 intrigue or higher, go to the Main Zeon's Merc., Building you'll see a couple of vendor stands one is selling pawned items the other sells medicine. You'll see a man with pink hair standing near the Pawn vendor he is part of Pliny's group and can get you in the Thiefs Guild if you help steal a lock box from the pawn vendor. Then go the western part of Rathpike. Up from the old lady (who can give you directions around Rathpike) and to the left

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
any walkthrough for v0.12?
No and I am thinking of creating a *draft* version, either in PDF form or DOCX, this way I can use screen shots in the walkthrough if need be. But I will wait for .13 to come out. Since I plan on starting all over, in order to see what stats are boosted depending on the answers you choose.

If I or when I do I will pm the original author of this thread to include it on the Opening Page, with plans on keeping it updated with newer versions

I'll add this as a reason, its taken me awhile to update anther RPGM game AloneXP on Fandoms Wiki walkthrough, and I am still kind of stuck in updating the walkthrough going clean back to the OCT 2017 update up to the latest Jan 2018 update. The creator doesn't really give much information with updates to help out. It is a little different with Claire's since I am getting more information that is going to hep me out to make a complete (or as close to it) walkthrough.

speedy33

Aug 7, 2017
Not the dev's fault though. He (She??) seems to always deliver on his part, but just has Berserk levels of bad luck with art. If anything, I blame Jiangshi for disappearing on what could have been the best h-game ever if he stayed
I absolutely agree with you on this.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Go see the blonde potion seller near the mercenaries HQ after discovering what the poison is (sewers south of were the poisonned whore is). Then go outside to the manticores area northwest again for the orange flower.
Thanks for the response. Funny thing is I figured it out just after posting this XD

Reactions: LaterGater

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So far how much content does this game currently have? Should I download it or wait for a bit more content?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think I will start doing up the walkthrough, .13 isn't going to be out until next month. And I'm caught up with all the other games I've been playing.
Just to give a heads up I started on the walkthrough, I just got down with all the bullshit for the start of it, now I got to Play the game from a fresh start, including replaying it over and over again to make sure I get all the possible stat rewards depending on how Claire interacts and o how she answers. Also will include screen shots of key locations and side quests both indoor and outdoor, including Characters.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Just to give a heads up I started on the walkthrough, I just got down with all the bullshit for the start of it, now I got to Play the game from a fresh start, including replaying it over and over again to make sure I get all the possible stat rewards depending on how Claire interacts and o how she answers. Also will include screen shots of key locations and side quests both indoor and outdoor, including Characters.

Man, that sounds like a lot of work. I hope you're sure you wanna go through all that. Maybe it's better to wait until the game is finished before making a walkthrough. Use your free time on something else instead.

Reactions: Bladeue

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Is there a way to save the man unconscious in the prologue? I tried buying medicine and that didnt help.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Is any of the MAC players also have any difficulties while saving games? In the game I see the slots for the Save-games, but nothing happens when I select a slot.

After finishing the game I'm getting the following error.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 20.03.36.png

freeaim

Oct 7, 2017
At Valos, when speaking with lady vane about toy swords, i got stuck there. Can somebody tell me what i am supposed to do?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes