Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I am going through the Meat Pit scenario right now, (I kept skipping it and escaping the Fort with Beth) but since I am doing a walkthrough and writing down questions and answers it going to take me a day of so to figure out how to get out the Mean Pit. Then I got to play out Claire being in imprisoned in Valos.

I did notice Beth is nowhere to be found in the Meat Pit, curious if she somewhere else in the game. Maybe Narfu inside the slave house, or maybe in Valos. Same curiosity when Claire's in the Valos prison, where is Beth? Meat Pit, Valos, Narfu or maybe on of the other Isles not available in the game yet? Which just adds to me taking longer to get the walkthrough finished.
If I remember correctly you rescue Beth during one of the Pliny missions (I think, though might have been a Mercenary mission). It might have been in Narfu? I haven't played this for a couple of months so I'm working off the top of my head!

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me by the way, forgot about Salim at the meat pit!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
how often do updates come out for this game?
Since they just released an update for overgrowth we will get two months of updates for claire's quest. They also only release one update a month. Cycle is 2 months claire's quest one month Overgrowth then repeat.

Reactions: mazukou87

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
So is anyone else getting a bug in the fourth thieves guild mission? I fail the seduction check with the second guard, which I shouldn't since I have more than 7, and the dialogue keeps repeating.

By the way one of the patrons is also making a guide and has most of the content up to update 11. Its linked in the comments for one of the posts. Don't remember which one.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So is anyone else getting a bug in the fourth thieves guild mission? I fail the seduction check with the second guard, which I shouldn't since I have more than 7, and the dialogue keeps repeating.

By the way one of the patrons is also making a guide and has most of the content up to update 11. Its linked in the comments for one of the posts. Don't remember which one.
I am going to continue with my walkthrough and put it out there, and people can let me know if I should continue with it or if they prefer the Patreon members guide.

if you go to the basement and try to free the boy you get some dialog saying you need to clear a path for him to escape. All you have to do is sneak past the Thug on the lower floor get to the backdoor (in the kitchen) and get the dog to behave, (you can find doggy treats at Pliny's go to the basement and talk to the Thieves, or go to the Dog Kennel and search the hot spots you'll find some more) once you do that get back inside you can free the boy, he will use the rowboat to escape. Clair can just go out the front door.

If you get caught by the thug on the lower floor you can seduce him, and I think there's a cut scene and Claire is outside of Fat Jacks. You dont have to help the boy you can just pass and use the rowboat yourself. But I think she gains some stat points for helping out. I don't think you gain anything by trying to seduce both thugs, so I would just sneak past or seduce just one.

You should report the bug on Dystopians Patreon account, so the team is aware of it. I hadn't run into that, but I escaped the Pit, (got bought by Meredith). SO I am free in Rathpike, I will try that out to!

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Just discovered this. Loved the prologue and up to the Pirates / Meat Pit. I wish there were more graphics from Rathpike & Valos...

But judging by the prologue, this could be really good. The rest of the game is just a lot of running around text screens at the moment. :/

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Just discovered this. Loved the prologue and up to the Pirates / Meat Pit. I wish there were more graphics from Rathpike & Valos...

But judging by the prologue, this could be really good. The rest of the game is just a lot of running around text screens at the moment. :/
There's CG's planned for all of the events that take place in the Meat Pit and Valos. There's just one artist (was just one) they hired on another one. His artist got some type of sever leg injury which he has struggled with so the CG's are way behind. But with the new person they hired on to aide the original artist the missing CG's should be getting updated.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
There's CG's planned for all of the events that take place in the Meat Pit and Valos. There's just one artist (was just one) they hired on another one. His artist got some type of sever leg injury which he has struggled with so the CG's are way behind. But with the new person they hired on to aide the original artist the missing CG's should be getting updated.
I read the thread. That happened a year ago, right?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I read the thread. That happened a year ago, right?
The artist is still having troubles with it. I wonder how fucked up his leg really got? If it's still causing issues, not sure if he was in an auto wreck or if he got hit by a vehicle!

But they hired on someone else to help with the art, so the art will remain original. But it should see a bunch of CG's getting added, hopefully with the next update.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For the Meat pit...

After you awake from the Pirate ship, Natalie (pink haired girl) tries to help you out a little, she feeds you and tries to calm you. You can ask a few questions but it doesn't matter which ones you ask there's no Stat gain. Salim (orange colored hair) comes in the rest area lays the "rules" down. Go out and work the pit.

Talk to Salim before you go to work, there some dialog then a prologue pops up 'Salim will only allow you to rest when you EP is 0! You could go around and see what the other girls are up to, while they are working but theres just a dialog the describes what they are doing. (pretty obvious) YOu could also take the steps up to the stage and ask about performing but the idiot thug just about laughs at you.

Your first time with the glory hole and ass rack ends with NOT satisfying the customer. (antoerh prologue "You failed to satisfy a customer Salim wont be hppy") The ass rack has dialog no CG, the glory hole does, actually 2 sets of CG's (failed BJ CG) (successful BJ CG).

When you EP is at Zero go talk to Salim, becuase you failed to 'Satisfy' you get less food then the other girls. +100 EP ** -50HP. After the 4th Day your HP will be at 1 Claire doesn't die
(NOTE I did go through the bullshit of trying to starve Claire! I went up to Day 10 but got nothing, not sure if it is possible so I quit and reloaded a save game to play out the Pit)

While in the rest area you will now get to talk to the girls face to face. You already know Natalie wait to talk to her last. Sarah - BLue Hair * Zanaya - WHite Hair * Emma -Orange hair. Make sure you ask both questions.
Whats your Story?
Got any tips?
AS they go through their story at some point you be prompted to comment, just use the first one available, CLaire comments with sympathy towards their ordeal.

After you done Now go talk to Natalie. When you ask her if shes got any tips this will bring up 3 Actions all of them involving the other girls. Ask about all three girls.
Make sure you ask Natalie all the other questions as well. More importantly her story as well, you'll find out about Pliny.

GO talk to Zanaya and then Sarah there's a new question you can ask them, ask, afterward ask 'Got any tips?
This time Zanaya will give you lessons for the ass rack, and Sarah will give you Lessons on blowjobs.

Go back out and work the pit, the ass rack and glory hole are successful, when EP is 0 go tlak to Salim you get a full plate of food, and you HP is back to 200!

This will take you to Day 3 of the pit, time to get the fuck out of here. This time instead of working the pit go up the steps towards the stage, ask the idiot thug about performing and he will OKAY it. There's plans for CG's in the future. Let this play out, you get bought by a women Meredith and are free to go around Rathepike to do whatever you want.

IF you go to boating docks Meredith is waiting for you, but I didn't bother with that just yet. I am currently making a overview map of Rathepike, inlcuding all desert areas, sewers! thi is going to take awhile to complete. but now you know how to get out of the Pit.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
havent played it in over a year any walk through from the beginning ?
I am working on that, right now I have started from the very beginning and I am going through Rathepike. @Draka232 mentions about a walkthrough on Dystopian's Patreon site. I haven't check it out so I don't know how it was put together.

I currently making overview maps of every area before doing any quest so I can highlight NPC's of interest including buildings.

Reactions: thomasxlong

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, is he respecting the 4-5 CGs per month for CQ? Maybe he'll finally be able to have full CGs for the various paths.

Jul 4, 2017
I'm having trouble accessing Gilly's basement without cheating. Where do I find this man concerned about Marie's Ring so that I can get the intrigue? And once I have found the basement, how do I get Gilly locked up with the Pigboss?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes