Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Man, that sounds like a lot of work. I hope you're sure you wanna go through all that. Maybe it's better to wait until the game is finished before making a walkthrough. Use your free time on something else instead.
I didn't realize how much, I haven't made it past Fort Amberly yet, of course I lost over a weeks time working on it thanks to the silly shit life throws at you. Got drunk (that is an understatement) last weekend then got ill (thankfully not the flu) I had to deal with the pump for the well-water, fun pulling out 220 feet of water line straight up a hole with a 40 pound pump, + the weight of the water.. But enough of my bullshit.

I'm close to getting out of Fort Amberly (only if I stop saving the game at the wrong times) I was going to post a sample to get some feedback but I'm not sure if I need to get a MEGA account, upload it then post the link.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
At Valos, when speaking with lady vane about toy swords, i got stuck there. Can somebody tell me what i am supposed to do?
Thats all for now, the Toy Swords is more of Lady Vane's madness then any mission, but more may be added to Lady Vane in future updates.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Where is the guy you are to find in brugginwood ?
The lost friend? GO to the far west of the farm lands, to the Refugee camp then south, theres another path into the forest you find the lost guy there.

SORRY THE FAR EAST........... EAST of farms

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The lost friend? GO to the far west of the farm lands, to the Refugee camp then south, theres another path into the forest you find the lost guy there.
This is something else that was changed from 0.10 and earlier version, the layout of the Valos forests were changed up.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck on the mercenary's mission to take "manticore's tail" to Lion, where do I find it?
Go to he west of rathpike, into the desert then north. When you get to the entrance of the 'gated' area talk to the man standing there he'll offer you a chest protector. Dont worry about putting it on, if its in your inventory it will get used, get past the men guarding the gate, find a manticore there's one just north of the gate up some steps. Once you get attacked the chest protector is trashed, but you get to keep the tail.

WARNING: If you get up against a wall and one is also on the edge of a wall, somehow they can still attack you so be cautious once you lose the Chest protector.And of course if you run into them after the chest protector is gone.

Once you go back the the Mercanary's building and show the tail, you can go to the Armor section inside the building and buy a few more chest protectors.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
It is to get into the meat pit that you have to be submissive at the inspection at the fort isnt it?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So far how much content does this game currently have? Should I download it or wait for a bit more content?
That depends on your idea of content? The game forks off into 2 scenarios Hookton, or Pirate Ship.

Hookton where you can gain more experiences, of the Pirate Ship which skips Hookton (and Hookton is not available for the remainder of the game) Pirate Ship send you directly to Rathpike, where you are now in slave prostitution training and are Property of Lecter!

You have The Refugee Camp, Hookton, or directly to Rathpike, Valos. There's content Quests (Main) and side quests, the one thing about the game is you can miss out on content if your stats aren't at the requirement needed!

An example of this is a Side Quest at the beginning of the game, Gilly's (a herbalist out in the forest) if you enter her hut you can pick up a few items, but there's another spot inside the hut to start a quest. If your Intrigue stat is 1 the spot will not appear, if its at 2 you'll see it. There's other quests (side quests) that are similar. Having said that you will come across others that are 'hot spots' when you try to interact with it and a stats to low or you dont have the required tools a dialog box appears saying so.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It is to get into the meat pit that you have to be submissive at the inspection at the fort isnt it?
Yeah you have to answer "Y-Yes I'll be good" you'll get branded you'll go back to the prison cell, Talk with Beth again read the dialog, next your on the pirate ship. And Beth in the room to your left, the game says about searching the room look for that crack.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How can I get out of the meat pit?
One member/user of F95 said you have to go around talking to anyone you can keep doing that. And I'm pretty sure you'll still have to do some of the sadistic things Lecter makes his slaves do before you can escape. After you perform and every act go around asking question/talking keep doing that.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm curios if you and Beth Escape? I currently tied up with the walk through I am in the process of doing a Overhead Map for each region (so you can see the
entire area/section)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Interesting the Pirate Ship there's 2 scenarios

Be submissive and they gang rape Beth, Claire ends up in a Valos Prison

Bite down, they gang rape Claire and she wakes in Rathpike in the resting area of the Meat Pit.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Re-4Andrew yea that got me, I dunno personally I feel that it was put out there wrong. I feel it would have been the other way around but at least it is written in a way to understand why it happened

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
How can I get out of the meat pit?
I last played this on v0.11.3, so I'm not sure if this has changed in the update but, as mentioned, you will need to talk to the other characters in the pit (it seems to be just the 4 prostitutes that you need to speak to when you are in the cell). You will need to speak to all of them, ask the various questions, go to the glory holes/ass racks, then rest once your energy is drained. You need to repeat this 3 or 4 times I think, and the conversations change each time. Eventually you will be able to go up on to the stage (walk to the far left when you leave the cell, then up), talk to the thug by the stairs to the stage (he will just send you away if you haven't done all of the conversations.) You get gangbanged and then a woman (can't remember her name) buys you, and then you are basically free.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Re-4Andrew yea that got me, I dunno personally I feel that it was put out there wrong. I feel it would have been the other way around but at least it is written in a way to understand why it happened
I am going through the Meat Pit scenario right now, (I kept skipping it and escaping the Fort with Beth) but since I am doing a walkthrough and writing down questions and answers it going to take me a day of so to figure out how to get out the Mean Pit. Then I got to play out Claire being in imprisoned in Valos.

I did notice Beth is nowhere to be found in the Meat Pit, curious if she somewhere else in the game. Maybe Narfu inside the slave house, or maybe in Valos. Same curiosity when Claire's in the Valos prison, where is Beth? Meat Pit, Valos, Narfu or maybe on of the other Isles not available in the game yet? Which just adds to me taking longer to get the walkthrough finished.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I had thought about that as well and wondered if the pirates may have tired of her on the trip

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I last played this on v0.11.3, so I'm not sure if this has changed in the update but, as mentioned, you will need to talk to the other characters in the pit (it seems to be just the 4 prostitutes that you need to speak to when you are in the cell). You will need to speak to all of them, ask the various questions, go to the glory holes/ass racks, then rest once your energy is drained. You need to repeat this 3 or 4 times I think, and the conversations change each time. Eventually you will be able to go up on to the stage (walk to the far left when you leave the cell, then up), talk to the thug by the stairs to the stage (he will just send you away if you haven't done all of the conversations.) You get gangbanged and then a woman (can't remember her name) buys you, and then you are basically free.
The first time working the pit you need to make sure you talk to Salim after you EP is 0, to get any rest, then you can talk to the other girls face to face. But your right about the rest so far in 0.12.3

Reactions: Bagley
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes