Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm having trouble accessing Gilly's basement without cheating. Where do I find this man concerned about Marie's Ring so that I can get the intrigue? And once I have found the basement, how do I get Gilly locked up with the Pigboss?
He is over to East from the Guarded bridge, from the guards go east, keep going east in the next scene. You can get 1 intrigue from helping him, you gotta find her ring, once you do go back to the guarded bridge he will be sitting there waiting. Give him the ring, then answer with 'lie to him'!

For the ring go to the area where the knife was stuck in the tree stump just to the south there's a path. You'll see 'hot spots' 2 bushes and a animal skeleton.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

First of all, here's wishing our patrons who celebrate the Chinese festive season a happy Chinese new year!

Moving on, the work on CQ is running quite smoothly! CG progress is as follows:

CQ 0.13
* Sally x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
* Stable #3 / COMPLETE
* Meat Pit #2 / COMPLETE
* Baker's Boy x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
CQ 0.14
* Meat Pit #3 / LINES ONLY
* Fairfelt Manor #2 / -
* Ranger #1 / -
* Ghost Encounter / LINES ONLY

As you can see, this means 0.13 is ready for release! My 9 to 5 is getting pressing this month, however, as I'd expected. It is my hope, however, that there will be some downtime for me to release 0.13 before the end of the week.

Given the close proximity of 0.13 and 0.14, it looks like we won't be doing any patches for 0.13, so the patches will come in with the major release of 0.14, most likely! Still, I could be wrong, there might be a major gamebreaker that necessitates some change.

Stay tuned for more news!

freeaim

Oct 7, 2017

So, this oughta fire up your imagination! ;)

A quick sneak peek of the second stage of the Meat Pit questline, coming in hot to the next update.

Can you post the sneak peek Baker's Boy pretty please?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Here by popular demand, a sneak peek of the Baker's Boy getting his happy ending with Claire. ;)

3rd of the 4 CGs coming in for the next update!

Longtime players will know it's been - well - a long time coming!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
Just getting a black box for the game, it's not loading for me. Worked perfectly fine a few udates ago.
Any ideas on how to fix it?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

Hello and welcome to another weekly blogpost!

Thanks to the concerted efforts of many players and patrons, in particular Alariza and Looners, the next CQ update is going to be one targeting what I believe is nearly all bugs in the game, both cosmetic and glitchy.

Alongside the fixes, we're getting gameplay additions as well! Key areas of expansion: the Baker's Boy questline ends in a "happy ending" now (as per popular demand), Sally can be romanced after her questline (the first of many such "romantic"-type encounters designed to encourage "defiant" Claire over the typical "seductive + depraved" playthrough, or multiple playthroughs rather), and the Ranger, Sisters of Fertility, and Thieves questline are all getting expanded.

One conflict I've had with the writing is probably the proposed Shieldmaiden questline and the Mercenary questline. Both are too close to each other in planned content, since they're both largely based around monsters, so I'm sort of stuck when it comes to where to bring them. My solution for now is to focus on fleshing out and completing all the other questlines, then come back to these two with a fresh perspective. My general idea, though, is to make the Shieldmaiden questline the monster-based one, while the Mercenary questline is something more political and "human".

Also, CG progression update time!

CQ 0.13
* Sally x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
* Stable #3 / COMPLETE
* Meat Pit #2 / COMPLETE
* Baker's Boy x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
CQ 0.14
* Meat Pit #3 / COMPLETE
* Fairfelt Manor #2 / -
* Ranger #1 / -
* Ghost Encounter / LINES ONLY

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes