RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here you go:

More neigh incoming. This is the last of the "stable" sets, now ready and in-game for the next CQ update!
Holly shit!! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Damn i love this game's art.

Reactions: Futaglit

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
the art looks inconsistent
The art is consistently amazing at start and consistently meh later.
What I dislike the most is unrealistic/uncomfortable poses and bizarre bdsm constructions when the same thing could be achieved much more easily with a simpler set.
Maybe the author should just make a text only game or use 3dcg art.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The art is consistently amazing at start and consistently meh later.
What I dislike the most is unrealistic/uncomfortable poses and bizarre bdsm constructions when the same thing could be achieved much more easily with a simpler set.
Maybe the author should just make a text only game or use 3dcg art.
The author does the programming, there are, as far I understand, two artists and currently they are trying a "work-together" on the pictures. I prefered the style of the pictures on the beginning of the game, but that's a thing I don't have to decide. Maybe is natural development for a game so long in development.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
News

Sneak Peek: Meat Pit #3
Feb 26 at 3:28pm
Technically the first set for February, and rounding off the long-overdue Meat Pit series, is the third and final set - the Stage!

Looks like Claire is all ready to... "perform".

---------------------------------------

Damn she looks fine in this picture!

Reactions: Futaglit and mesoru

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted
Hello all, time for the next weekly blogpost!

Patreon has just started processing the charges, but from the day one intake alone, I can safely say the next update will have x5 CGs, based off money we saved from last month + this month's immediate intake!

Moving on, due to it being a very busy month in my own life, especially due to my full-time work being in its stormy season, I've found myself coming home and barely able to get through an hour of hobby work on the Dystopian Project. I'm actually considering patenting an IV drip that just sends black coffee into my bloodstream.

In the meantime, the art team has been absolutely splendid. Progress as follows:

CQ 0.13
* Sally x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
* Stable #3 / COMPLETE
* Meat Pit #2 / COMPLETE
* Baker's Boy x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE

CQ 0.14
* Meat Pit #3 / COMPLETE
* Fairfelt Manor #2 / LINES ONLY
* Ranger #1 / -
* Ghost Encounter / COMPLETE

Due to problems on my end that are wholly my fault, however, I estimate the next CQ update to be delayed. It's really a shame given the rest of my team is absolutely on point this month, but I hope to make it up for you all, this weekend. I'll have time off work, and made sure to cancel all my plans, so I can slog away and bring you guys one hell of an epic update.

It is particularly exciting when I check out master plan, and find most of the existing scenes starting to get coloured green. The dream of 100% artwork inclusion is not so far away anymore!

Something else to discuss - we've had quite a bit of feedback with the recent artwork. Issues seem to be prevalent with the face and coloring?

I'd like to narrow this problem down, so I'm splitting up the cooperative between Nikki and Pigu and having them work on their own separate sets for Fairfelt Manor #2 and Ranger #1 , to compare to previous works and see what patrons think.

If the cooperative is not working as well as I'd hoped, I'll have them go back to their own individual sets. However - this means the disparity between the different sets made by different artists becomes *very* marked and obvious. Something to consider.

Once again, my apologies for the delays, I have no excuses to offer. However, since for the first time in development history the CGs have been finished ahead of the actual update, I'm going to have the reward packs sent out first, while I continue to work on the update itself.

Stay tuned.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I might be blind, but I can't seem to find a walkthrough neither here or on their official patreon anyone care to lend a hand?
A F95 member said about one from the patreon website, there could be a link to another fan of the game who made one. The dev mentioned during the last update he put in the title of the areas (you see it when you play the game a little prologue box at the top of the screen example "Badlands") the dev did it to help another team member with the walkthrough. The dev even mentioned the name of person making the walkthrough.

I currently working on one. I thought I would have been done mid Feb but things have popped up in my life I have to deal with. I try getting back to working on it.

I don't know where else you can find one. Let me check out the Patreon site for the post the Dev left to find the guys name.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
I am in Rathpike now: So, is it even possible to actually "breed" in the stall? Or can you just give them Blowjobs? (I have the Breeding Certificate, already.)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I am in Rathpike now: So, is it even possible to actually "breed" in the stall? Or can you just give them Blowjobs? (I have the Breeding Certificate, already.)
By breeding them your just collecting there cum, there's only the CG for the blowjob the next update is suppose to have the CG's where she is getting fucked.

Welp, gonna wait for the walkthrough and work on the Android port of this in the meantime.
I'll get back to working on it, I was on their patreon site looking thur old post and they list the changes made so that kind of took the steam out of my desire, I make it as I was then go back on patreon and read thur every post that relates to the update releases and then make a 'note' section of the walkthrough involving anything that pertains to game play. Example of this, on the P site I was reading thur the 0.11 release notes and if you have a Depravity of 9 the Fat Jack dog sex scene is automatic.

I might be blind, but I can't seem to find a walkthrough neither here or on their official patreon anyone care to lend a hand?
Yeah I did find anything either, I went thur the old posts involving releases and could find the name of this guy who is making a walkthrough. Why there isn't a direct link or even a walkthrough included with update releases is dumbfounding.

If the dev is going to mention the name of the guy making a walkthrough, hell just mentioning there's a walkthrough you should at least have some link on your patreon page.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
By breeding them your just collecting there cum, there's only the CG for the blowjob the next update is suppose to have the CG's where she is getting fucked.
Alright, thank you for the fast reply, gonna keep my eyes on it. :)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
There is a broken android port of this game that is floating around. It hasnt made it here yet but I want to advise to not playing it. Also please do not approach game developers who do not have android ports or are not active on here. They do not provide support for this site or android ports.

We will always update the OP with a working non broken version for android. Unless its in the OP, its not recommended to use it.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes