Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Went and got recruited into the thieves guild, but I can't leave the building now, the door says it's locked behind me.
Did you talk to Pliny? And or Chad (the one with pink hair)? You gotta make sure you talk to both men.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hi all, time for another weekly blogpost and a progress update!

Currently, as it stands our update for Claire's Quest has been ready for a few days now. The problem I'm facing is that a fair bit of CQ runs on custom plugins, and these plugins were completely screwed over in the latest RPG Maker MV update.

MV staff have "backdated" the software in an attempt to rectify it, but currently my playtests have CQ inexplicably crashing at multiple areas. These aren't small issues either, one glitch had items stop working completely. As a result, I've had to filter out and turn off the plugins which stopped working or screwed up the game, and then find replacements to these things that have been turned off.

It's a bit of a development hell right now, and quite infuriating since the content is ready, but the software and "behind the scenes" components are acting up horribly.

I will try to address this as fast as possible, but rushing this out seems to be the worst thing to do right now with the game crashing left and right.

In other news, CG progress:

CQ 0.13
* Sally x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
* Stable #3 / COMPLETE
* Meat Pit #2 / COMPLETE
* Baker's Boy x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE
CQ 0.14
* Meat Pit #3 / COMPLETE
* Fairfelt Manor #2 / COMPLETE
* Ranger #1 / LINES ONLY
* Ghost Encounter / COMPLETE

Once we manage to get the software in somewhat stable form, 0.13 will be out ASAP.

Additional note - if any fellow developers are reading this and having the same problems with RMMV, find sections where the game crashes and start isolating the plugins by turning them off in order to see which is causing out. About 50 to 60% should be salvageable.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any other game like this as I wait for the update?
Dystopian Project also do Overgrown:Genisis, used to be Sex Zombie. Viking's Daughter is another medieval game

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
CQ 0.13
* Sally x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE -- ?? I have no Idea
* Stable #3 / COMPLETE -- Claire getting fuck
* Meat Pit #2 / COMPLETE -- Ass Rack
* Baker's Boy x Claire's Romance / COMPLETE -- ??
CQ 0.14
* Meat Pit #3 / COMPLETE --- Orgy Scene (final Scene)
* Fairfelt Manor #2 / COMPLETE -- This has to be the 1st time Claire has sex with 'Lawrence' in his bedroom
* Ranger #1 / LINES ONLY
* Ghost Encounter / COMPLETE

I went on the dev patreon site completely forgetting I already saw the weekly posting on F95 Sunday morning!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Fairfelt #2

Mar 16 at 2:53am

A sneak peek of the second CG set for the Fairfelt questline. Mostly the work of Pigu, this one, but Nikki stepped in to work on the face and ensure it was on par at the end. Tricky, because you're supposed to draw Claire looking like someone else. Inceptionnnn.

This is also related to our recent polls, where we asked patrons if they'd like more non-penetration, teasing-type scenes, and the response was that quite a few of you wouldn't mind. This is one of the first sets post-polls experimenting with that!

One more set left to go and all Claire's Quest content for the time being can be released!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
March '18 Polls

Mar 16 at 5:30am

Hello and welcome to another set of patron polls!

This time we'll be polling on kinks again. Specifically the kinks for Claire's Quest.

It's been some time since our last set of polls. The way this works is - you can vote multiple times, and you are voting on which are your favourite kinks to see in Claire's Quest.

Majority decision will obviously affect what kind of scenes we find ourselves making more of!

Cast your votes now :eek:

- Vanilla Sex (Blowjobs, Vaginal, etc.)
- "Hard" Sex (Deepthroat, Anal, etc.)
- Monsters & Beasts
- Prostitution
- Bondage / BDSM
- Footplay
- Voyeurism & Exhibitionism
- Romance
- Ecchi / Non-Penetration (Teasing, Striptease, etc.)
- Lesbian

Reactions: mesoru

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

Sneak Peek: Fairfelt #2

Mar 16 at 2:53am

A sneak peek of the second CG set for the Fairfelt questline. Mostly the work of Pigu, this one, but Nikki stepped in to work on the face and ensure it was on par at the end. Tricky, because you're supposed to draw Claire looking like someone else. Inceptionnnn.

This is also related to our recent polls, where we asked patrons if they'd like more non-penetration, teasing-type scenes, and the response was that quite a few of you wouldn't mind. This is one of the first sets post-polls experimenting with that!

One more set left to go and all Claire's Quest content for the time being can be released!
Now I can see what the dev was talking about in his weekly post (week 77) the art looks inconsistent! It is similar in coloring and shading but the characters appearances are off! Really doesn't bother me, I've seen the same from his original artist!

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Now I can see what the dev was talking about in his weekly post (week 77) the art looks inconsistent! It is similar in coloring and shading but the characters appearances are off! Really doesn't bother me, I've seen the same from his original artist!
Ya I've noticed the same thing with the original artist. Personally it doesn't bother me. As long as there is some level of consistency, which there is. I just hope the author isn't bothered by it to the point where releases get even further delayed than they already are.

Current poll results. Three guesses for what my fetishes are. ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I kind off figured it would be either Hard Sex or Monsters and Beasts, little surprised Vanilla is right there with just about 100 votes, but I also thought all the topics would be somewhat even on votes.

EDIT: I got all of Valos mapped out. My plan is to start all over build up all available stats from Amberly go through the Fort into Hookton and finally get the remaining quests and missions written out. I played out both Pirate Ship scenarios, Rathpike (Meat Pit) and Valos (Fairfelt Manor)! So I shouldn't (at least for the current version) run into any other area that forks off into other Scenarios!) I'm still going to go through all the missionafter escaping the Meat Pit and Fairfelt Manor just to see if there's any difference in the quests.

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Did you talk to Pliny? And or Chad (the one with pink hair)? You gotta make sure you talk to both men.
Yes, I've talked to everyone in there. Repeatedly. The one just keeps telling me to talk to the other, and that one has already given me my mission details and is wishing me luck. Exit still locked.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, I've talked to everyone in there. Repeatedly. The one just keeps telling me to talk to the other, and that one has already given me my mission details and is wishing me luck. Exit still locked.
That's a new one, I don't think I've seen any posts in the thread about that.

This is going to suck........ Your going to have to start over! Or load from a previous point before you talked to Brad.

If not I would saves in a cycle, use one slot, prior to doing a mission, then save on a separate slot after, you could add a few more saves to empty slots to cycle through if you wanted to. I had points where I got jammed up and would reload a save I had before doing that mission. I would then go off and do some other quest or a few others, before going back and trying again.

Could be a bug no one has run into, depending on what quest you did prior.

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
I always save in a cycle anyway, so going back wasn't hard. I just really wanted to go forward with their quest line.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
I believe someone here is in the process of making a complete one but there's a partial one linked somewhere in the thread

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I know this may be redundant, but is there a complete guide for this game?
I working on one, and I just got an anonymous tip on how I can fast forward to getting a completely (anal-retentive :eek:penedeyewink:) and thruogh walkthrough! If you have questions go ahead and ask I am on F95 a couple times a day, and other members will answer as well.

Reactions: JagOvv

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I working on one, and I just got an anonymous tip on how I can fast forward to getting a completely (anal-retentive :eek:penedeyewink:) and thruogh walkthrough! If you have questions go ahead and ask I am on F95 a couple times a day, and other members will answer as well.
Well I normally get lost around the big maps and don't know exactly what to do mission-wise.

Is there straight shota?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well I normally get lost around the big maps and don't know exactly what to do mission-wise.

Is there straight shota?
Thats the other thing I did do with the walkthrough I did overview maps of all areas, they include all the NPC's of interest in their original locations (to trigger a quest or a CG scene with stat rewards) I did it pretty much live, in game. SO the people and monsters you see as you play you will also see in the maps. I want to put on F95 in the thread I am not sure I can load them up from my hard drive. Been awhile since I have been on forums, they used to be much simpler to use.

I'll try to see if I can the link the maps on here.

Reactions: JagOvv
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes