trs767

Jul 14, 2017
By breeding them your just collecting there cum, there's only the CG for the blowjob the next update is suppose to have the CG's where she is getting fucked.

I'll get back to working on it, I was on their patreon site looking thur old post and they list the changes made so that kind of took the steam out of my desire, I make it as I was then go back on patreon and read thur every post that relates to the update releases and then make a 'note' section of the walkthrough involving anything that pertains to game play. Example of this, on the P site I was reading thur the 0.11 release notes and if you have a Depravity of 9 the Fat Jack dog sex scene is automatic.

Yeah I did find anything either, I went thur the old posts involving releases and could find the name of this guy who is making a walkthrough. Why there isn't a direct link or even a walkthrough included with update releases is dumbfounding.

If the dev is going to mention the name of the guy making a walkthrough, hell just mentioning there's a walkthrough you should at least have some link on your patreon page.

There is a google doc guide on page 23. I have not used it, but maybe it will help you.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a scene replay function?
No, I am not sure if something will be added. I would think they put some kind of in-game gallery, at some point. You can go into the games files and see the CG's... WWW/ IGM/ PICTURES! They do not encrypt the pictures so anyone could view them if they want.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted
A sneak peek of the ghost encounter! Ghosts can be found throughout Valos, and generally only pester a Claire that's been a naughty girl.

... Generally. Sometimes, they just possess her because they feel like it.

2nd of the x4 February-based CG sets!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
posted
A sneak peek of the ghost encounter! Ghosts can be found throughout Valos, and generally only pester a Claire that's been a naughty girl.

Pretty bad ass looking ghost! :tf:

Reactions: mesoru

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's no other game that have the intricacy and replayability of gggb, but I can list a couple that in my opinion are totally worth playing and supporting:

(the second in development right now): incredible high quality in all compartments and it's even fun to play. The first is a little linear, the second is going to be much bigger.
: very nice and beautiful game. Recently I think the creator got even better both in designing the game (paths, dialogues) and in the art compartment
: intricate gameplay and paths are difficult to discover, but the creator is incredibly invested and the game is fun to play

And here others I'm supporting but in my opinion not (yet) at the level of the first three:
: I'm supporting him right now, but he's just starting out. Taking into consideration art, kinks and different paths it seems very promising
: a lot of variety and paths and and an interesting and fearless approach (finally) to a kink like ntr or cheating. Interesting game mechanics too. Thumbs up.
(almost finished) and Diminishing Perfect (newcomer): peculiar games and art (and kinks), but I think the creator is worth supporting
from Wild Snowman: really high potential but the creator doesn't seem to have the time (and support) to keep going
: beautiful (best textures hands down), but the creator have to get better at writing, especially the sex scenes
: great potential here too, but let's see the next releases
: worth mentioning and supporting
: worth mentioning
: worth mentioning
: fantastic art, but who knows about the rest. Let's find out the next releases
: really interesting, too bad the creator seems unable to continue
: you see in my sig, huge potential but I'm not yet sure I can trust the creator to deliver (not supporting him anymore atm)
You forgot milfy city :p

Reactions: lexus33

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
posted

Those damn ugly pervy ghosts. x'Dx'D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Update on the walkthrough I've got ALL of Rathpikes overview maps done, West, East North. Badlands, got the cave scene, and another scene to the south (accessible by going through the cave I think) it is the Skellas Slumtown,
Got the Black Steel Mine Town.

I was able to edit the files for the "sand blowing effect" so these overview maps of the badlands will be clear to view without the effect blurring up the overview maps.

What I have done is to to enter a town without doing any missions, so even the NPC's and Quest characters can be seen in the overview map. I can highlight the important NPC's and buildings of interest. Also makes it easier to the the written walkthrough and add the NPC's into it (I am doing it in DOCX and converting to PDF, they are done in both).

Right now I have to go thur all the Quests in Rathepike, and or take the route that landed Claire in a Valos Prison and get going on the Valos Over View. After doing all of Rathepike I seriously doubt Valos is going to be any easier do to the size of the town.

I've gotten thur Amberly and every possible response/reward, including changing up Defiance and Depravity stats to see what outcomes I would get. I 've marked down the pirate ship, the Meat Pit, but now I've got to go thur all the quests in Rathepike. I may do a combo of Rathepike and a Valos overview map.

Since I've played the game from a new start several times it should go by fairly quick, I still have to do a map of Narfu, and the Rock Monster lands, also the cave where the gaint squid is hiding, other then having to play -- replay and replay yet again one quest to get all possible answers/rewards this may take some time, however I think a lot of the quests are one&done with a few that will needed to be replayed over and over.

PS<> The overview maps are taking up time to do. I am using a combo of Imageforge and Ifraview to do the maps. Image forge cause it the only art program I currently have mastered and I can make new canvases and choose the size I want to make it. Ifraview for cropping the snapshots, since I have the game in window mode.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
In Valos the Sister Rose (can't remember her name or if that's right) mission is bugged, you are to meet her in the center or 3rd massage stall. After the massage she is suppose to invite you into her personal office/bedroom. But she isn't in that stall and I can't find her anywhere else inside the spa. Not sure if this was brought to the attention of the dev or not?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
In Valos the Sister Rose (can't remember her name or if that's right) mission is bugged, you are to meet her in the center or 3rd massage stall. After the massage she is suppose to invite you into her personal office/bedroom. But she isn't in that stall and I can't find her anywhere else inside the spa. Not sure if this was brought to the attention of the dev or not?
I think I was in the same situation. If I remember right, go into her room and click on the dress or was is it the chair in her bath? Long time since I played this part.

lewdchap

Jan 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure she doesn't appear if you talk to the other sister first.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure she doesn't appear if you talk to the other sister first.
I'll have to look into that, I talked to the other sisters in previous releases and didn't have any problems but in 11.4 I cant find her at her stall.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
is there a way to increase save limits from 20?
No the only thing you could do would be to create a separate folder and copy then paste your saves, just have to label or rename the saves in the new folder so you remember the save point, I would just put a space after the original name example file10.rpgsave-RathepikeMeatpit!

Not trying to belittle or be a smartass about it, just trying to help out. Buts thats what I would do!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I took the Valos scenario from the Pirate ship. I don't want to give anything away, but I hope there's mission in the future to get some payback, and rescue someone! I went 4 hours straight to get the overview maps for Valos just about done. I have about 60% of Valos mapped out. Outer City, Wine country, Chemont, Bruggingwoods (all scenes).

I did map out Hookton awhile ago, got to go thur all the quests in that, Rathe Pike quests, Valos quests. Most are one-&-done type missions others are going to eat up time to play, replay, change up stats, play and replay yet again. I'm trying to bust my ass to get this done. I did write up the Pirate Ship Valos scenario, so I wont have to do that. I got write everything out, then go through it add pics, and an Index.

PS now I am seeing why no one has really found a walkthrough for them game. ANd or why the person supposedly making one hasn't been seen or heard from.

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Went and got recruited into the thieves guild, but I can't leave the building now, the door says it's locked behind me.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes