Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
It feels like this game is around since forever, almost like Roundscape.
A long time ago I supported this game but i haven't thought of it lately at all...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
better patato b4 even trying.
i'm pessimistic about future of humankind.

frozengrimm

Jun 3, 2017
I love this, but disappointed I cant even use my last save. Will probably just wait for it to be completed.... if it is.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
sad this could be really good with combat
Its really good without combat, at least the parts with CG's are. The refugee camp scenes were way better than anything else that came later which kinda skews things. CQ has an amazing first impression and amazingly disappointing late-game.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Its really good without combat, at least the parts with CG's are. The refugee camp scenes were way better than anything else that came later which kinda skews things. CQ has an amazing first impression and amazingly disappointing late-game.
I think that happens alot with games that have a well singular focus area but then spread out into a big world, I am hoping they will have the late game better when it's more fleshed out.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the gilly questline?
So there is a secret trap door in Gilly's house, once you discover it you start the quest, to discover you need to increase your intrigue by one which can be done by lieing to the man looking for marie's ring about her fate. Sigh, took to long for me to figure this one out.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The other RPGM games and combat suck, It would be interesting if you had Grand Theft Auto shoot out, but having said that you still find combatants difficult in these games.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
Not the dev's fault though. He (She??) seems to always deliver on his part, but just has Berserk levels of bad luck with art. If anything, I blame Jiangshi for disappearing on what could have been the best h-game ever if he stayed

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
Ugh. That feeling you get when you find an absolute fucking gem of a game but then realize that it'll probably take about five years of hard work before it will reach its full potential provided that the developer sticks around for that long.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes