Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Early in the story when the guards ask her to pay a 50 dollar toll, I said to myself -f- that. I ran through the forest past the pigman to get into the camp. If you refuse the 1st time they drop it to 40 dollars. Once you get enough defiance (cant remember if its +1 or +2 you can pull the knife out of a stomp when going back into the forest, and let the pigman attack you of course she can now kill them. Annoyingly she keeps going back to the same 'clean up' scene. It would be nice to have some type of reward dialog that appears saying Clair has successfully rid the forest of pigman, now she needs to go get cleaned up.

The stats def, int, seduction, perversion, the seduction and perversion are easy to get, the intrigue stat should be changed, I went around talking to every single soul as I went along. You should get int, points for talking to various people, at least those who supply useful information, and or those Clair helps along the way. Example -- one man in the camp, who is beaten by the guards is close to death, Clair needs to find some medicine, after she obtains it there should be a point towards INT. Really any task she is able to complete for the various NPC's should see her at least get INT points.
How do you get defiance without paying the guards?!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback! Time-period wise, it's supposed to be the early Renaissance (greater level of arts, culture and literacy, but still limited gunpowder usage), and the Isles setting plays around with the Italian city-states a bit. Certainly could add in a "fast forward" sort of thing to CQ in the future, I already have one in my other game, won't be too much of an issue.
No, thank you and your team for all the hard work in this and the Sex Zombie game. (I know you changed that title):FeelsGoodMan:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do you get defiance without paying the guards?!
There is a bother and sister, off to the side (almost behind) the main guard building (the largest one in the camp) she crying uncontrollable talk to the bother, when prompted to reply, reply with 'I will stay strong'.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
There is a bother and sister, off to the side (almost behind) the main guard building (the largest one in the camp) she crying uncontrollable talk to the bother, when prompted to reply, reply with 'I will stay strong'.
To even reach them you must pay the guards at least 40 silvers. The way you wrote your post made it seem like you told them to screw off, and then got past them by getting a defiance point and the knife.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
To even reach them you must pay the guards at least 40 silvers. The way you wrote your post made it seem like you told them to screw off, and then got past them by getting a defiance point and the knife.
I meant, I said to myself (inner thoughts) I wish you could tell them to -f- off. :D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I had hoped by not paying them that would give me +1 DEF but it didn't.

I then ran through the forest past the pigman to get to the camp hoping for a +1 in both DEF and INT but I didn't get any stats points.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think you only need +1 DEF to get the knife, since the only scene I came across that gave me a +1 in DEF was the sister crying.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I had hoped by not paying them that would give me +1 DEF but it didn't.

I then ran through the forest past the pigman to get to the camp hoping for a +1 in both DEF and INT but I didn't get any stats points.
Yeah that's what I tried to do too. Ended up in an ogre's belly, at the end of it. -.- Not being able to grab the knife and tell them off was disappointing.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah that's what I tried to do too. Ended up in an ogre's belly, at the end of it. -.- Not being able to grab the knife and tell them off was disappointing.
You only need +1 DEF for the knife, talk to the brother/sister behind the Guards main building and reply with --I will stay strong--. Then you should be able to go back and obtain the knife. Been awhile since I played the game, 0.10 was the last update but I used previous save files.

Next update I may just do a clean restart. And try to play out every scene with different answers.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016

Sorry for the delay! Was working on some new asset overhauls that will be slowly implemented into Claire's Quest over the course of several updates. Patron release in a few days and public release thereafter.
this looks great so far, personalised RPG Maker games are always better than the ones with standard tiles.
Do you plan to introduce other mechanics to your game like minigames? I think it would fit really well in Claire's Quest, also the RPG Maker community has created alot of minigames that are free to use on commercial projects.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You only need +1 DEF for the knife, talk to the brother/sister behind the Guards main building and reply with --I will stay strong--. Then you should be able to go back and obtain the knife. Been awhile since I played the game, 0.10 was the last update but I used previous save files.

Next update I may just do a clean restart. And try to play out every scene with different answers.
I know how to do it once I have access to the camp. I was talking about prior to entering the camp.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, am I stupid or something, but I cant find the anal sex scene, or the inn oral scene.
For the oral sex scene you need a high level of intrigue I think 5 or higher.

For anal scene you need a high level of seduction, but you have to do little teases in steps, Example-- lift your dress a little for the first few times, then move onto another step a couple times, if you go to far the hotel guest will reject Clair's attempt to seduce him. You will have to reload a previous save game to retry, otherwise you lose the ability to seduce him and lose access to the anal scene throughout the game.

I suggest saving the game before making your first attempt, if successful, save again,repeat after every successful attempt, if you do get rejected you can learn from the mistake and reload (not trying to be a douche by mentioning this, but a lot of game players don't save after a successful mission, or quest)

There is a cheat menu you can use, if you dont like using it I dont blame you I didn't want to but I couldn't find or trigger all the events to max out the proper stats. The architect on Patreon, and a few forums mentioned it was possible to activate all the stats needed without using cheats, but thats all he/she was willing to say. :FeelsGoodMan:

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
For the oral sex scene you need a high level of intrigue I think 5 or higher.

For anal scene you need a high level of seduction, but you have to do little teases in steps, Example-- lift your dress a little for the first few times, then move onto another step a couple times, if you go to far the hotel guest will reject Clair's attempt to seduce him. You will have to reload a previous save game to retry, otherwise you lose the ability to seduce him and lose access to the anal scene throughout the game.

I suggest saving the game before making your first attempt, if successful, save again,repeat after every successful attempt, if you do get rejected you can learn from the mistake and reload (not trying to be a douche by mentioning this, but a lot of game players don't save after a successful mission, or quest)

There is a cheat menu you can use, if you dont like using it I dont blame you I didn't want to but I couldn't find or trigger all the events to max out the proper stats. The architect on Patreon, and a few forums mentioned it was possible to activate all the stats needed without using cheats, but thats all he/she was willing to say. :FeelsGoodMan:

Aha okay thx, where is the cheat menu located?

NVM found it ^^

Last edited:

ionosuke

Nov 27, 2017
Guys I completely love this game! It's incredible as an RPG game and as an adult game, and that combination is something very hard to find.

Now I have played the game to get Claire into Valos, she was sold as a virgin submissive slave, and I don't know what to do next. I talked to everyone in the outer city, I worked at the restaurant and at the bar, I bought some flowers for Esther (Lawrence's Sister) and I can't find a way carry on. Things I can't do:

1) Check some suspicious tree between two houses because low INT.
2) Enter a house with the door locked because a password is needed.
3) Talk to the grand librarian because someone won't let me go to his office.
4) Get into the smithy because there is a dog blocking the way.
5) Get out outer city because guards won't let me pass after they see the slave collar.
6) Do anything with Esther or Lawrence because storyline pauses at that point.
7) Pick every item at the Bar basement because jelly monsters are everywhere.
8) Keep working at the restaurant or at the bar because money isn't enough for buying food and staying a night at the Inn.

I'm stuck. The only way I think I get out of outer city is finding a way to get the smithy, maybe there something or someone can remove the slave collar and the guards let me pass. But I don't know how. Help me please!

By the way, I found a **BUG**: when you do all recipes right working with the cook, you can keep working for him infinite times even when you don't have enough EP if you hit the table instead of talking to him.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Guys I completely love this game! It's incredible as an RPG game and as an adult game, and that combination is something very hard to find.

Now I have played the game to get Claire into Valos, she was sold as a virgin submissive slave, and I don't know what to do next. I talked to everyone in the outer city, I worked at the restaurant and at the bar, I bought some flowers for Esther (Lawrence's Sister) and I can't find a way carry on. Things I can't do:

1) Check some suspicious tree between two houses because low INT.
2) Enter a house with the door locked because a password is needed.
3) Talk to the grand librarian because someone won't let me go to his office.
4) Get into the smithy because there is a dog blocking the way.
5) Get out outer city because guards won't let me pass after they see the slave collar.
6) Do anything with Esther or Lawrence because storyline pauses at that point.
7) Pick every item at the Bar basement because jelly monsters are everywhere.
8) Keep working at the restaurant or at the bar because money isn't enough for buying food and staying a night at the Inn.

I'm stuck. The only way I think I get out of outer city is finding a way to get the smithy, maybe there something or someone can remove the slave collar and the guards let me pass. But I don't know how. Help me please!

By the way, I found a **BUG**: when you do all recipes right working with the cook, you can keep working for him infinite times even when you don't have enough EP if you hit the table instead of talking to him.
I have the same problem, I think those are things that were implemented in the game, but are links/clues to future quests. If you've played these games long enough a lot of the time the dev put things in but they are kind-of teases, and the game isn't a completed game so bugs and other issues are always going to appear. The architect does monitor reports for bugs and waits til the next version release to fix previous issues. They are also working on Sex Zombie (they changed that name to Erogentics or something like that). The last weekly post on progress (Patreon) the architect is trying to rework the assets and sprites in Clairs quest, on top of trying to get the 0.11 release out. And his artist suffered some type of sever injury, he or she is pretty busy.

On a good note the artist is doing better, and there was a pole on Patreon over which game should get more dev, an Clair's quest won so the updates (knock on wood nothing else goes haywire) should be monthly.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes