Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can someone explain me please or give a screenshot where to find a Shady Sailor character in Hookton Village? Game guide says that he is located near the crates at the beach after the dialogue with Skipper, but there is nobody here, except normal Sailors.
He's not in the current version of the game, as the island he will smuggle Claire to is being reworked and so isn't in the game in this version.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
can't save game on Mac, also keep getting errors when I want to exit 'options', how to fix that? Can you get dash option on when playing on Mac?

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone know any games similar to this one? similar quality too i am going to try Overgrown genesis next though it doesn't look as good as Claire's quest

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know any games similar to this one? similar quality too i am going to try Overgrown genesis next though it doesn't look as good as Claire's quest
The same complete overhaul that was done to Claire's Quest has just been done to Overgrown Genesis (but only patrons have access to it for the moment)

EDIT!!! I stand corrected: someone posted a link to the new-look Overgrown on F95, ain't life grand?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I finally find "newest" guide/walkthrough for ver0.14.1 and maaan what the hell is that. I mean maybe problem in me or maybe problem in guide, or maybe it's because game is just over complicated on intent but it took about an hour to understand what I need to do (excluding Lawrence's Slave route - that one pretty simple).

And I still don't know where I can find outfit for damn bear scene. Like, devs, you did a nice work and story of Claire is interesting, but seriously give us some hints in the game and/or little more simple guide for current version. So that the player doesn't have to stuck because he juts don't know what to do what did he miss or to spending more time reading the guide than playing the game.

Anyway, here's link for walkthrough for ver0.14.1 if somebody need it

Roundscape Adorevia maybe. Just like in Claire's Quest there is lot of different content in that game, but it's more rpg than quest.

Reactions: deluges and Axato

Akim332

Aug 6, 2018
someone can help me ? I saw on the walkthrough that the pirate lead claire on rathpike and that's the end of the prologue. But me they drove me on Valos. I do not understand why

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
someone can help me ? I saw on the walkthrough that the pirate lead claire on rathpike and that's the end of the prologue. But me they drove me on Valos. I do not understand why
Did you get Permit and go into fort Amberley or you reach Hookton Village and from there pirats drove you on Valdos?

When you go inside the fort you can escape through Slimy Cave (see articles 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 in walkthrough for v0.14.1).

Or you can find Old Smuggler just to the right of the entrance to the fort and pay him to get to Hookton Village, find there Captain Grey and pay him 200 silver (see article 1.8 of walkthrough).

D

Deleted member 973107

I played this game a long time ago, what's the newest/better version I can get?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm currently in Hookton, but I cannot find shady sailor to offer Claire passage (there's a sailor by the crates, but he doesn't mention anything).... I'm wondering if it's because I talked to Grey before speaking to the skipper on the beach... anyone have any ideas?

D

Deleted member 958686

Is there any sort of walkthrough or scene guide for the latest version?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I'm currently in Hookton, but I cannot find shady sailor to offer Claire passage (there's a sailor by the crates, but he doesn't mention anything).... I'm wondering if it's because I talked to Grey before speaking to the skipper on the beach... anyone have any ideas?
Nope, I've tried both variants and didn't see Shady Sailor too. More than it looks like there is no Rathpike content in game, because regardless if Claire was raped by pirat or run out the prison, go to Hookton and ask Grey she'll end up on Valos. I guess all Rathpike content was cuted out or not implemented yet.
Is there any sort of walkthrough or scene guide for the latest version?
The one for 0.14.1 is newest I can find.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Nope, I've tried both variants and didn't see Shady Sailor too. More than it looks like there is no Rathpike content in game, because regardless if Claire was raped by pirat or run out the prison, go to Hookton and ask Grey she'll end up on Valos. I guess all Rathpike content was cuted out or not implemented yet.

The one for 0.14.1 is newest I can find.
Whaaaaaa? Looking at the walkthrough that was the only real (fun) content in the game! Valos is lame as hell and this is disappointing. Argh. Thanks for the info, guess I'll find something else to play.

Edit: I saw on another post that Rathpike isn't in this update but that they'll be merged at... some point.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes