cdlandry77

Jul 1, 2018

Save with full gallery. Only 1 scene is missing and it's in the middle section. No idea how to unlock it. I've basically just opened all switches so this save can only be used for the gallery, not playing the game.
how do I import saves?

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
How does one find the meat pit route in the prologue now? I've tried all things that came to mind but neither seem to lead to it.

Also as a side note, I really really hope some portraits for outfits are added to the inventory and as a toggle on the corner of the screen, perhaps. Since you can, for instance, get naked and collared for lawrance and all that. (Aside also from that latex suit which, in my opinion, should be something you can either earn wearing as a slave or end up inevitably being naked until you become good enough to go upstairs. I also feel that going from her sprite being her naked to her being dressed in that latex outfit are now a little out of place. Perhaps in time, some art with her just wearing locked metal collar, unless she ends up earning wearing that latex outfit?)

Well, I'm sure the dev team got plans of their own, though. Plenty of things queued up and whatnot. :p

Edit: Also as a side note, even though you're not allowed to wander around as a slave for Lawrence in the city, the side entrance of the Inn lets you actually enter in it still.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Avior

Apr 30, 2018
How does one find the meat pit route in the prologue now? I've tried all things that came to mind but neither seem to lead to it.

Also as a side note, I really really hope some portraits for outfits are added to the inventory and as a toggle on the corner of the screen, perhaps. Since you can, for instance, get naked and collared for lawrance and all that. (Aside also from that latex suit which, in my opinion, should be something you can either earn wearing as a slave or end up inevitably being naked until you become good enough to go upstairs. I also feel that going from her sprite being her naked to her being dressed in that latex outfit are now a little out of place. Perhaps in time, some art with her just wearing locked metal collar, unless she ends up earning wearing that latex outfit?)

Well, I'm sure the dev team got plans of their own, though. Plenty of things queued up and whatnot. :p

Edit: Also as a side note, even though you're not allowed to wander around as a slave for Lawrence in the city, the side entrance of the Inn lets you actually enter in it still.
Meat pit isnt in the game right now because it still needs the overhaul

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
The brabannois club seems broken?

Claire collapses after serving the last table, and the quest seems to be over, im told to go upstairs. But the game doesnt think the quest is over, wont let me leave, the upstairs doorway doesn't work, and if i talk to the barman again it just repeats the fourth table over and over

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Is there an actual ending for Esther where she just runs away? I always get either her being caught and trapped in the dungeon, or her being a dominant and accepting his love. I'd be interested in seeing a route where she does go to the sisters of fertility and you end up not having your collar unlocked, but rather replace her as lawrence's "sister" and staying as his slave a while longer unless you decide to eventually fight for your freedom. Because really, with how long you can end up staying in that dungeon if you're defiant, and with how much he indoctrinates you, it's not an absurd option for claire to actually grow into the idea of replacing her. I would be interested even in seeing a more extended training on that storyline to make sense of claire being so compliant eventually.

Aug 7, 2017
replace her as lawrence's "sister"
Yeah, I wanted this as a bad end for that route, something the main lines are lacking outside of the prologue
for example, you get the sister to run away but they add in whether or not Lawrence finds out you helped her to escape. Him finding out leads to you being forced to "become" the sister

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well that's up to the dev the way the guy acts clair should just kill him. But that's just me lol

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, I wanted this as a bad end for that route, something the main lines are lacking outside of the prologue
for example, you get the sister to run away but they add in whether or not Lawrence finds out you helped her to escape. Him finding out leads to you being forced to "become" the sister
I don't want that as a bad end... more of a Claire convinces/forces the sister to switch places and puts her in the basement. When Lawrence figures it out, he gives Claire her freedom in exchange for keeping silent about the sister.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Every one has something they like. I would just say slit his thought and she what the sister would want after that lol.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

March '19 Polls

Hello patrons and welcome to the monthly polls for March 2019!

This month we'll be polling over the Shieldmaiden questline!

The Shieldmaiden questline is one of five planned questlines for Rathpike in CLAIRE's QUEST. Currently, only the Thieves and Mercenaries are fleshed out and have existing quests, while the Shieldmaiden questline hasn't really gone anywhere apart from its inception quest.

While the original plan was for the Shieldmaiden questline to deal with monsters, which were scattered throughout a chain of islets known as the Shatterstones, there's a whole lot of monstrous content already going on with the Mercenaries and their questing areas.

The plan was actually to have the Mercenaries get mostly Greek-influenced monsters like the chimera, while the Shieldmaiden questline gets Norse-inspired ones, but I feel like this doesn't differentiate them all that much.

As such, I'm wondering if I should alter the proposed questline a little bit, given that we haven't expanded on it yet and have time to draw up a new storyboard. Therefore, I'd like to submit it to you, the patrons, to see what kind of story you'd like to see the Shieldmaiden questline develop into.

So, there are four options:

1. The Shieldmaiden questline will have Claire sailing around the Shatterstones with her Viking-ish friends, picking different islands inhabited by unique monsters to slay or parlay with.

2. The Shieldmaiden questline will have Claire sailing around the Shatterstones with her Viking-ish friends, battling a mix of monsters as well as scenarios and legends inspired by a mix of Greek and Norse mythology (think 'the Odyssey').

3. The Shieldmaiden questline will have Claire sailing around the Shatterstones with her Viking-ish friends, mainly encountering scenarios and legends inspired by a mix of Greek and Norse mythology (ie. 'Viking Age').

4. No particular opinion.

Cast your votes now! You can only vote once!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes