Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
On the last two pages this question was answered a half dozend times: No, in the 0.16.x "Overhaul" version you can't go to rathpike. You have to wait till it gets back in the game, or you have to use 0.15.2
THE hell major part of the game is in Rathpike(till released
)

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
On the last two pages this question was answered a half dozend times: No, in the 0.16.x "Overhaul" version you can't go to rathpike. You have to wait till it gets back in the game, or you have to use 0.15.2
Dude ,evrybody knew what u said already but the version they didnot and so thanks but it wuld be useful of u to upload the rathpike version as soon as possible
do reply wether u will or not plz give us v0.15 man

Jun 1, 2018
Is there any Shota or incest content in this game?
There's a quest line in Valos that you can get to by either being sold in Amberly, or not having high enough intrigue after an initial intrigue check when looking for a very rare book. This line isn't incest until the end, which you can mess with and join in, along with choosing who's on top. There's another scene where you give a handjob to a kid in the prologue, which was mentioned.

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
So, I just started playing and I was wondering if there is a way to save Esther. In the developer room one of the npc guys shows you a cg with Esther and Claire having some fun with tied and gaged Lawrence but I have no idea how to get to that cg...

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Just try to make Esther more assertive; get her dominant books, agree with her when she asks your opinion; that should do it.

Reactions: Kendra

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Dude ,evrybody knew what u said already but the version they didnot and so thanks but it wuld be useful of u to upload the rathpike version as soon as possible
do reply wether u will or not plz give us v0.15 man
All you have to do is use the Search function

But, in case you don't know how to use it, i'll just point you to post #1,065 from page 54 of this thread

Reactions: Daniel Crusoe

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Does this require Claire to be defiant to Lawrence when he's trying to break her in?
As far as I know, it only depends on talking with Esther. There will be three choices presented every time - one which makes Esther dominating, a neutral choice, and what Lawrence whats. This what you need to choose
1. I insist, mistress (when asked not to treat so formally)
2. I wouldn't dare (still be formal)
3. The Warrior-Queen book (dominating)

May 21, 2018
What is the Hilltop Inn gallery scene for? It looks like it might be a waitressing scene, but the bartender only defers to other work outside of the Inn/bar.
Still accessible. Pass by him, the patron with "looking at you squintly" or the like, a few times and a scene will unfold. Of course the scene will depend if you have more defiance(you can choose deny the guy) or depravity(just let him touch you to unlock some scenes.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Any sucess running it under wine ( linux ) ?

wine 3.6 keeps "loading" forever.
index.html works with firefox, but eventually i get "reference error, require is not defined" , wich aparently could be due to "ilegal names" that i cant rename.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017

Save with full gallery. Only 1 scene is missing and it's in the middle section. No idea how to unlock it. I've basically just opened all switches so this save can only be used for the gallery, not playing the game.
Is the missing one the thing that you meet in desert that turns woman into stone ?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes