Strangert

Aug 6, 2018
I start as escape from fort and pay pirate to bring me to valos but once i here icant use skipper to go rathpike?

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Does anyone know where the save files are in the Android version? I'd played quite a bit of this already and saved my progress, but when I wanted to continue, none of my saves was there. And I can't find a data folder for this game either. Is this a known issue?

Reactions: CJlOHNK

todoroki69

Jun 25, 2018
Playing on mac, and it won't let me save and also wont let me change any options, like music volume ect. When I try to change options and I try to go back it gives me an error in the save folder, but when I go to the location that it says the error is in, there isn't even a save folder that exists. I've had this problem with some other rpgm's but not all so Idk what the problem is

Reactions: pyntor09

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Playing on mac, and it won't let me save and also wont let me change any options, like music volume ect. When I try to change options and I try to go back it gives me an error in the save folder, but when I go to the location that it says the error is in, there isn't even a save folder that exists. I've had this problem with some other rpgm's but not all so Idk what the problem is
My advice is: download the Windows version, and then use the procedure I gave at comment # 1,682 (page 85, I think)

Jul 29, 2017
You need to move the program (game.app) into the Applications folder.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
can anyone help me..... that pirate dude take me to port of valos.....how to go to 'rathpike'
I start as escape from fort and pay pirate to bring me to valos but once i here icant use skipper to go rathpike?
There is no Rathpike in 0.16
rathpike isn't in this version, this is just Valos
Shit man What the hell Rathpike is what is fun How could U guys put that out the hell dude
I there any way to get to rathpike
On the last two pages this question was answered a half dozend times: No, in the 0.16.x "Overhaul" version you can't go to rathpike. You have to wait till it gets back in the game, or you have to use 0.15.2

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What is the Hilltop Inn gallery scene for? It looks like it might be a waitressing scene, but the bartender only defers to other work outside of the Inn/bar.

Also, I found a bug the other day. If you complete the necklace pawnbroker quest, then set fire outside the shop and go inside, the game won't let you leave because you need to grab the necklace before it lets you exit.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
What is the Hilltop Inn gallery scene for?
Leftover scenes from the old version, which you cannot access in game, only through gallery unlock. (that's what threw me off the first time - since the pictures are there, the scenes should be too).
The gallery also can be never be completed, as the middle red part was one belonging to Rathpike; so it will always be empty.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes