ololo49

Jun 28, 2024
Is there only one new scene with Evelyn and Brutus? Why I need this nonsence in the ranch..
Or I do something wrong and there is more?

SoulStone69

Nov 15, 2019
Help. WHERE do I get the breeding paper 2 after receiving the first one from the horse ranch?
I searched the town but the bull stable needs breeding paper 3

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
I'm just wondering, did I miss anything here? Or is it just supposed to be empty?
Screenshot_20241018_173849.png

Also, does the exotic motley (that just disappeared for me) have any use?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I'm just wondering, did I miss anything here? Or is it just supposed to be empty?
View attachment 4145135

Also, does the exotic motley (that just disappeared for me) have any use?
Wasnt in that room where Claire first saw Roxanne having snu snu with the hog? Just checked here and it's empty now. The motley must be from one of the Rangers quests, converted into either a costume or a trap item I think.

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
Wasnt in that room where Claire first saw Roxanne having snu snu with the hog? Just checked here and it's empty now. The motley must be from one of the Rangers quests, converted into either a costume or a trap item I think.
That's the thing, there was no new costume and as far as I could tell not even an opportunity for one to be made/a scene. If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be from a hyena. Maybe there's not supposed to be a scene - it would make sense (given the fact you can't encounter them in the world), I'm just not sure.

Also, yeah, it is that very room. Strange that it's empty for you, though. (Unless you didn't do the ranger chain? I'm at the end of content for them right now.)

4.40 star(s) 112 Votes