Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Its labeled a harder area, not start.
Okay, let me rephrase that then.

It's a harder area because it gives you far less opportunities to raise your stats, meaning you leave it with less statpoints than you'd have if you picked the Easy route (Hookton), has a timer where things get progressively worse the longer you take clearing it, and also gives no way to earn additional money or buy supplies. The reason i called it a harder start is because all those things indeed mean you end up on the islands with less stats and less money.

The upside is your mom (and maybe Marie) are doing way better than they'd be heading through Hookton and (arguably) the forces on the continent would be doing way better by virtue of you having saved them should the game ever get to that point.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Well yeah, but it's also possible that the effects said spoils haven't been encountered yet.

If Claire goes through Hookton, Rivermont is never saved. That's a squad of War Clerics gone, Stella and the Knight are never saved so Lord Betrand has no access to his capable field commanders... Given that the ultimate goal is to drive back the monsters, i can definitely see that hurting her chances. Not Bad End hurt, but that's still a good number of experienced troops the army's missing out on. Plus, a Horde of Pigmen and Swoggs get taken out.

Meanwhile, Hookton gives you.... nothing. There's a handful of people that get smuggled out of there (none of them in fighting condition) and it's up to Claire to free them in Rathpike. Everyone in Fort Amberley also dies, it's a far cry from a semi-organized evacuation of half a town.

You're right in that the consequences of all that aren't in the game yet, though looking at the bigger picture there is definitely benefit in heading through Rivermont. Hopefully it'll be in the game at some point :)

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get past the Sinn Sith in the dead woods? He seems to only look two directions and I feel i need to bait him but theres nowhere to run

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Anyone know how to get past the Sinn Sith in the dead woods? He seems to only look two directions and I feel i need to bait him but theres nowhere to run
Got a print? I remember having no issue doing the path, there was one in a narrow corridor but you just need to walk in the grass and pass by him when he goes in the other direction. You could try using stone lures too to make they move out of the way for some secs.

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
Update 0.27.2 should been already out but dev has problem with pinpointing game breaking javascript error during basilisk fight, it doesnt happen every time which is why its hard to find but when it happens it crashes whole game.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I do hope that everything is back to regular posting schedule. Considering the developer plans, it's quite severely behind.
Assuming of course the 2 additional continents are on the menu.

wolfroxela

Jan 6, 2021
I'm stuck at the beginning of "settling in". Objective: "speak to lord bertrand". Where can I find lord bertrand?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.27.2 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClairesQuest-0.27.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: morphisiusz

Hatdog12345678

Sep 17, 2020
do you just manually move your save files to the new version or there is another way of doing it without your save files breaking?

4.40 star(s) 112 Votes