Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
:WaitWhat: Why is there a pepper mill in the cover image?
And how does that go together with bittersweet?
:unsure:

The Theater of Sinners: Clara - Bittersweet Day [v1.0] [JustXThings] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,59 GB / 136 MB - TToS_Clara-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 102 MB - TToS_Clara-1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did not know that here are people still that innocent, thinking that is a pepper mill. :)

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Holy...! is this a prequel to The Theater of Sinners?
You haven't updated The Theater of Sinners for five months, and suddenly the prequel?...a sense of dissonance overwhelmed me, I am happy to have something new from the devs, but on the other hand, I am worried about the progress of The Theater of Sinners, which I really like.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Holy crap... I didn't event had time to create an upload request here :? You people are blinding fast...

Holy...! is this a prequel to The Theater of Sinners?
You haven't updated The Theater of Sinners for five months, and suddenly the prequel?...a sense of dissonance overwhelmed me, I am happy to have something new from the devs, but on the other hand, I am worried about the progress of The Theater of Sinners, which I really like.
I spent around 3 months away from home with a laptop and I started this short story to keep myself "occupied" since the Theater models were killing the laptop 4GB GPU. It grow WAY too much and by the time I was back home I wanted to give Clara proper endings. It is a bit rushed, some events would be better split into two but I didn't want to spent so much time into this..

I'll go back to Paula & Beca story now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes