Clarification of NTR/Netorare

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I don't think if someone likes NTR, they're a cuckold. I only called you that because you started acting like an asshole.
lol you ntr crybabies are all the same, repeating the same phrases like a parrot. listen parrot:
i don't like ntr. just because people dont agree with crybabies like you about your views of what is ntr doesn't mean people like ntr. it just means they think you are wrong. you calling me a cuckold is your natural defense, the go to insult from people like you. but all it does is exposing your own insecurity to the world. 95% of the world are cuckolds to you because 95% of the world can handle what you can't handle without crying

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't even think it's a gender thing, there's just too much inconsistency when it comes to this tag. This game is tagged as netorare because there's a scene where the MC catches his cousin (who is a LI) having sex with her boyfriend.

37.png

I would argue that this scenario is less NTR than the MC being a voyeur cuck to a lesbian couple, especially since most 'swinging' games get the netorare tag even when everything is consensual. But hey, what do I know? :geek:

Reactions: M0narh

M0narh

May 20, 2024
lol you ntr crybabies are all the same, repeating the same phrases like a parrot. listen parrot:
i don't like ntr. just because people dont agree with crybabies like you about your views of what is ntr doesn't mean people like ntr. it just means they think you are wrong. you calling me a cuckold is your natural defense, the go to insult from people like you. but all it does is exposing your own insecurity to the world. 95% of the world are cuckolds to you because 95% of the world can handle what you can't handle without crying
At least the fact that they're talking about it means it's not all that clear-cut.
I have my opinion and I'm speaking my mind. And if you don't know how to properly keep an argument going without acting like a jerk, and don't know how to act like a man with a brain, just leave, go do your homework or whatever.

Reactions: Icarus Media

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
At least the fact that they're talking about it means it's not all that clear-cut.
I have my opinion and I'm speaking my mind. And if you don't know how to properly keep an argument going without acting like a jerk, and don't know how to act like a man with a brain, just leave, go do your homework or whatever.
says the guy who called me a cuckold just because

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can mirror that.
Then why should people who don't like NTR learn about NTR in a game that supposedly doesn't have NTR, which is just some people who don't see NTR in the format in which it's presented?

Don't say I'm the only one who doesn't like this semi-NTR, there are plenty who don't like it. There wouldn't be any controversy if there weren't people who didn't like it.

Yes the tag system is not perfect, and again, the NTR tag is the only one that accommodates it all.
One or the other, the NTR tag must be present.
Yes, I love harem and I don't want the characters to be with anyone else, that's my, and a lot of people's, kink. That's why the tags have to be the right way to show it all.
Because what you are crying about isn't NTR. You think it's close enough and that NTR tag should be applied to protect your fragile sensibilities. But that's not how the site addresses tags. If it exists in the game, it gets the tag.

So you are asking to make exceptions for you, yet you don't even acknowledge that doing it your way will create the opposite problem for other people. As I said, the world doesn't revolve around you. It might be hard to grasp that concept for an obligate self-inserter because it's quite common for you people to be entirely self-absorbed and incapable of considering that not everyone thinks like you.

If there is no suitable tag, the answer isn't to tag it with the wrong tag. The answer is to create the suitable tag, and if that's not an option, you just have to suck it up and deal with having to see some pixels you don't like before deleting the game.

Reactions: Powerbabe

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
The NTR tag may not be a great fit, but it's the only tag that accommodates everything related to it.
but those other fetishes are NOT related to netorare in any way, that's the whole point. you just think they are because you don't know what ntr means. this is your chance to learn the difference and stop being one of the dummies who think 'anything is ntr'.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Because what you are crying about isn't NTR. You think it's close enough and that NTR tag should be applied to protect your fragile sensibilities. But that's not how the site addresses tags. If it exists in the game, it gets the tag.

So you are asking to make exceptions for you, yet you don't even acknowledge that doing it your way will create the opposite problem for other people. As I said, the world doesn't revolve around you. It might be hard to grasp that concept for an obligate self-inserter because it's quite common for you people to be entirely self-absorbed and incapable of considering that not everyone thinks like you.

If there is no suitable tag, the answer isn't to tag it with the wrong tag. The answer is to create the suitable tag, and if that's not an option, you just have to suck it up and deal with having to see some pixels you don't like before deleting the game.
It has nothing to do with fragile feelings.
Games like this should be labeled. Just because you don't see anything NTR about it doesn't mean it's not there. Maybe not specifically NTR in its definition, but pretty much the same thing. And since there isn't much variety in the tags on the site, this is the only tag that fits.
And there are similar games on the site, and with the NTR tag.
It should be tagged. You'd want to go into a game and find out there's copro or gore, but there's no tag.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You'd want to go into a game and find out there's copro or gore, but there's no tag.
There is scat tag. For gore, it will likely be associated with genres like horror and/or have physical violence tag. But if for some reason a game that isn't about horror or physical violence has a gore scene, I won't throw a bitch fit over it and demand they add random tags to it to protect me from seeing something I don't want. Presumably, we are adults here and can handle being exposed briefly to something we don't like before deleting the game or choosing to press on.

You are the prime example of a completely self-absorbed obligate self-inserter. You literally are incapable of considering the thought processes of other people. It's clear from your posts here that you can only think in terms of your own world view and what makes sense to you. Why should the rules be bent to suit you, when doing so makes it inconvenient for people that don't share your views?

Reactions: Powerbabe

M0narh

May 20, 2024
There is scat tag. For gore, it will likely be associated with genres like horror and/or have physical violence tag. But if for some reason a game that isn't about horror or physical violence has a gore scene, I won't throw a bitch fit over it and demand they add random tags to it to protect me from seeing something I don't want. Presumably, we are adults here and can handle being exposed briefly to something we don't like before deleting the game or choosing to press on.

You are the prime example of a completely self-absorbed obligate self-inserter. You literally are incapable of considering the thought processes of other people. It's clear from your posts here that you can only think in terms of your own world view and what makes sense to you. Why should the rules be bent to suit you, when doing so makes it inconvenient for people that don't share your views?
I just gave you a crude example of a game not having the right tag.

Look, I'm not the only one who doesn't like it. Or will you also say that there's something wrong with all of them?
If you think I'm losing my cool or anything, I'm not. I'm calmly supporting our argument.
You're not gonna deny that scenes like this should be labeled?

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Games like this should be labeled.
First of all, you still haven't provided context, of WHAT exactly was in that offensive game. What was the MCs reaction to sex with another woman. Did MC get upset?

Second,
Jealousy mc or not jealousy, I as a player don't like Li having sex with another person and I'm forced to watch it.
this is where you're wrong.

By its very definition, NTR is not based on how you interpret the work. As an example, an MC willingly sharing his wife would be still uncomfortable to you, right? But it is a text book example of not netorare.

Sorry, but tags aren't going to be 100% accurrate when it comes to such fuzzy things as to what you feel when consuming content.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
By its very definition, NTR is not based on how you interpret the work. As an example, an MC willingly sharing his wife would be still uncomfortable to you, right? But it is a text book example of not netorare.
And yet, these games still get tagged as such. Some examples:

https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-5-2-torimiata.175854/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-in-the-building-v0-4-0-beta-dinotail-games.158392/
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlfriend-unfettered-v0-03-ashen-bunny.161962/

If the MC is made to look or act like a cuck, then imo, the tag should be applied, regardless of the technical definition. And yes, a woman can cuck a man.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, that's my point... they're sharing games and still tagged as netorare.
If you find a separate tag for netorase, be my guest, and call for a re-tag.

Spoiler alert: there isn't.

the netorare tag was historically called NTR, and was an umbrella term. Then it got renamed, without its counterparts being added, so it's still a broad umbrella tag. Which is probably a problem to netorase lovers, but we aren't seeing them loudly screeching, so...

Reactions: morphnet

M0narh

May 20, 2024

the netorare tag was historically called NTR, and was an umbrella term. Then it got renamed, without its counterparts being added, so it's still a broad umbrella tag. Which is probably a problem to netorase lovers, but we aren't seeing them loudly screeching, so...
ab124ba6732890ab94068f767587ee80.jpg

Reactions: hysepReC

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
What, something wrong? Mods told you to fuck off with your whine, then multiple people here explained why they did it, but you just can't take a hint.

You hardcore ntr haters are just insufferable snowflakes.

Reactions: morphnet

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

You are just contradicting yourself now. First you say the netorare tag shouldn't be applied based on player's feelings because it doesn't fit the definition, and now you're saying it's okay for sharing games to be mis-tagged because there's no netorase tag. So again, if these games get the tag despite not fitting the technical definition, why should the game that prompted the OP to make this thread be any different?

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
You are just contradicting yourself now. First you say the netorare tag shouldn't be applied based on player's feelings because it doesn't fit the definition, and now you're saying it's okay for sharing games to be mis-tagged because there's no netorase tag. So again, if these games get the tag despite not fitting the technical definition, why should the game that prompted the OP to make this thread be any different?
Because the mods decided it was neither of the two. They were most likely correct, but we don't know without the context, and no additional context was given. I don't know what's hard to understand here.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
What, something wrong? Mods told you to fuck off with your whine, then multiple people here explained why they did it, but you just can't take a hint.

You hardcore ntr haters are just insufferable snowflakes.
Is that all you've got? Just bring up "whining" or make personal insults?
You don't have to answer, I already know what you're going to answer, you all always answer the same way.