Clarification of NTR/Netorare

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
accept that you are wrong. this is you:

you: i don't like apples, they taste very bad.
you: this fruit drink tastes very bad. but on the ingredients list, it doesn't say apple. it should say apple!

(you call the maker of the fruit drink)
you: why don't you write on the label that this fruit drink contains apple?
fruit drink maker: because it doesn't
you: but i think it tastes very bad, and i think apples taste very bad, so the best way is to say the fruit drink contains apples
fruit drink maker: o_O
Look, to continue your analogy:
there's a juice that has an element in it that gives it a bad taste. Yeah, maybe it's not specifically apple, but there's some similar element that gives an unpleasant taste. There are people who do not notice this element's unpleasant taste, and there are people who are sensitive to this taste. So that element should be called something so that the next time I buy juice, I know it has that element in it.

You're hard-wired for the terminology of ntr. Yeah, maybe it's not ntr in some terminology, but it's something similar. Games that have a similar element should have a clear designation, without gray areas, so that people know exactly what is in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Powerbabe

M0narh

May 20, 2024
No, you getting the definitions wrong makes you wrong...

Numbers don't suddenly make you right, it doesn't matter if it's you or 100, if you all get the definition wrong then all 100 are wrong :rolleyes:

NTRish is NOT ntr and games don't get tagged on vibes they get tagged on content.

Not only are they NOT LI's in that scene but later they are only potential LI's the dev even says you can set your relationship with them later. Plus in that scene neither of the women are being STOLEN / TAKEN from you.

To put this as simply as possible

You: hey that women stole my car
Other: damn when did you get it
You: I was planning on buying it next month

Other: :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Traffic cops: :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crowd of onlookers: :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

You didn't start this thread to discuss things or accept facts, you came to whine...

how did you put it?
That's why different tags are created, so that these "100" people know what is in the game and what is not.
Just because you don't see a problem doesn't mean there isn't one.

I see it's pointless to prove anything to ntr fanboys. You don't have to answer, I'll probably just put fanboys on ignore list.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Look, to continue your analogy:
there's a juice that has an element in it that gives it a bad taste. Yeah, maybe it's not specifically apple, but there's some similar element that gives an unpleasant taste. There are people who do not notice this element's unpleasant taste, and there are people who are sensitive to this taste. So that element should be called something so that the next time I buy juice, I know it has that element in it.

You're hard-wired for the terminology of ntr. Yeah, maybe it's not ntr in some terminology, but it's something similar. Games that have a similar element should have a clear designation, without gray areas, so that people know exactly what is in the game.
there is a tag planned for people like you
protagonist-centricUsed when there the protagonist is the only person to engage in sexual activity with any of the other characters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

you have to wait until that tag revamp is implemented. whining about ntr being added to games without ntr will get you nowhere and only waste your and everyone elses time.