VN Ren'Py Clea in Hell [v1.0] [Dezgemadev]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cih66.jpg

Overview:
As a tribute to a dark god, a young girl is send to an underground realm. Follow her first steps in this weird place. Played by my patreons since one month. Clea wants to escape from hell...​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-09
Release Date:2021-12-05
Developer: Dezgemadev
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

cih66.jpg cih87.jpg cih119.jpg cih112.jpg cih114.jpg cih118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Not sure about the exact hair model edit, but it's a Street Fighter V model. Pretty sure it's Karin, though it's a bit more difficult to tell with the lighting & w/o her default hair.
Wow, well done! It’s based on Karin, with bigger boots and ass, another haircut, and of course vagina and anus moving. I found her on Google and liked her curves.
Can you find the other inspirations ?

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I believe what's being asked re: 'bestiality and monsters' is whether we can only expect to see that 'dude with a dog head' Anubis lookin fella in sex scenes or if there will be creatures that are more feral or weird like, iono, hellhounds or tentacle monsters, etc.

Reactions: Howdo and ViviX12

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I believe what's being asked re: 'bestiality and monsters' is whether we can only expect to see that 'dude with a dog head' Anubis lookin fella in sex scenes or if there will be creatures that are more feral or weird like, iono, hellhounds or tentacle monsters, etc.
A succubus for now, and more to come

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Wow, well done! It’s based on Karin, with bigger boots and ass, another haircut, and of course vagina and anus moving. I found her on Google and liked her curves.
Can you find the other inspirations ?
Hmmm if anything i guess the Male doggo due has a very "anubis" kinda look. But other than that, i'm nopt coming up with anything. Mind you i haven't actually tried running it. But there is a Mac version, so i might give it a go.

Reactions: dezgemadev

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That should really be under the monster tag, not bestiality. Bestiality typically only relates to real world animals, not fantasy ones. Hence we have the monster tag for fantasy interspecies sex.
well it does apply to fantasy monsters and animals, but only as long as they are feral and not of anthro build

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin and Swedra

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
That should really be under the monster tag, not bestiality. Bestiality typically only relates to real world animals, not fantasy ones. Hence we have the monster tag for fantasy interspecies sex.
Monster tag added

Reactions: Howdo
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote