coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ok - again..
"vanilla" 5.7 - WILL NOT WORK FOR THIS GAME PERIOD.
Sonnix 1.9 - Is the only thing that will work - If you are insta crashing, the only thing I can think of is your system is missing certain codecs for vid/audio and its crashing because of that. Off the top though, I cannot think of anything in particular that you would need to get stuff to work.

That being said - I have had issues in the past with some of the content in the Sounds directory - So honestly I suggest deleting the entire Sounds directory - If you need sound to enjoy this game, then.. go play something else.

Also.. (my) recommended settings>>>

1708367894338.png

1708367900513.png

Not only should this help people who complain about "No Layout" - This should rule out the QSP player and your game config if problems arise - If you still get issues just running the game, something else in your system is amiss and I dont think anyone will just be able to directly give you an answer. If you otherwise encounter other "error boxes" when going to specific parts or links of content (not just a main screen) then that's probably actually a game bug.

Also once the layout and window frames are on, you can then click on their title bar and drag and reorganize them if you please.
In the location of the game QSP file you will have a qqsp.ini file which you can delete to reset if using the above "Separate config per game".

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
does anyone knows a repository where I could download all of the game's images, 'cause after downloading it some images are being shown as errors

KirigaiaTenma

Jul 5, 2017
does anyone knows a repository where I could download all of the game's images, 'cause after downloading it some images are being shown as errors
I have the same problem, but thats because some of the Images have the wrong path. When you click on settings at the QSP player, you could click on "Display HTML code as plain text" and check for yourself when you encounter a broken one.
For example the path for the Goth Panties should be "Images/Clothing/Panties/Goth/"
but its "Images/Panties/Goth/"
Okay also some images have the wrong format.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Limita

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
So, I'm not sure why but if I double click on the qsp file and select qsp 1.9 to launch the game (or do open with..), it launches, sort of, but I get flashing white screens on the right and it doesn't function properly. But if I manually open qsp 1.9 and then open the qsp file from there, it works fine.

I am confused.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So, I'm not sure why but if I double click on the qsp file and select qsp 1.9 to launch the game (or do open with..), it launches, sort of, but I get flashing white screens on the right and it doesn't function properly. But if I manually open qsp 1.9 and then open the qsp file from there, it works fine.

I am confused.
Yes - Exactly . If you have more than one version of the QSP player, and you actually installed probably one of the originals (5.7), you probably have a pre-set file association with the .qsp extension to open a different version than 1.9. So yes.. Manually running 1.9 and then opening the game file thru its menu its the best way to avoid issues with this.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
New release with new content, Great!!!

Except the game seems even buggier than normal now, as others have said, seems like a ton of clothing images arent working right and the magic bodysuit completely fucking destroys the wardrobe, actually ended up crashing my game while trying to set a new outfit.

Silver Slut superhero stuff seems cool, Dev says theres RNG for the events and finding the outift...okay...so after almost 3 fucking hours of playing i managed to find the boots in the graveyard and saw a single event where girls got their clothes ripped off.

After checking tfgamessite forums, dev says the items spawn randomly in the Donation clothes bin, pawn shop, pier, beach and graveyard, only the graveyard ever seems to drop anything and that was after searching a dozen+ times through the night until morning and reloading my save the night before searching...finally got the boots.

None of the other locations or item seems to ever spawn in, tried the "Reseed silver items" command in the options, which removes any already found items and...zip nothing from any location, "Reseeding" seems to just break the whole damn thing.

Tried to do the new Night Janitor job as that seemingly has something to do with Silver Slut, dev says more RNG huh? okay...sure, majority of the events are just cleaning, rarely you get a "janitor required" popup in red thats either a floating black orb that says it turns you invisible or gives you a seizure, two different portal turret events, a portal gun event with an option to shoot the gun that does absolutely nothing and some weird fat monster thing that causes your PC to just nope out of the room.

Ive always liked this game and definitely enjoy seeing it still updated, but goddamn can we get an actual walkthrough or updated wiki? i try to enjoy playing this every couple of months but its always a slog to try and figure out how to get literally any progress without just constantly restarting and brute forcing your way through options, also the cheats are pretty seriously outdated, would be nice to just go ahead and add a vag/dick size option and be able to add/remove traits without spending 10 minutes typing each one out individually.

Reactions: Skark

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Ok, so I'm trying to do the frat house quest and the drinking game is weird because no matter what you pick it's always wrong.
Always. Wrong.
I don't see what the other player said, but no matter which option I pick it's always the wrong answer. Something broken or is it just unwinnable?

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to access breeder's content?
IIRC there currently isn't much to it but here:
- Save for real
- Go to Dairy Farm (Town Outskirts)
- Watch the Farmhands until one them offers the Housemaid job
- While working, explore a bit to find a metallic door
- Try to open it until it works (most likely RNG-based)
- Go further inside and it should happen
If they don't offer the Housemaid job but a Farm Hand one, you're too masculine.

Does anyone know how to get all the silver clothing? i can only find the one in fiarhaven
Somewhere in the Quests notes (Phone) you'll have a line indicating where the next object is once you have like 2 or 3 of them. Here are the locations I remember:
- Explore the Park (Business District)
- Explore the Cemetery (Town Outskirts)
- Wander at Crowing Moon shop (Wharf District)

Does anyone know how to change to girl again?
Fastest (legit) way I know of is AIM labs trial "Male Birth Control"

Can I get back a relic that I gave to the fortune teller?
Nope, might have some luck with the Input Data function (little cogwheel icon) but I have no idea how it works.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes