leon021

Aug 1, 2017
comment supprimer le voleur de portefeuille ( pickpocket ) ?
How to Remove Wallet Thief (Pickpocket) ?

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
This game has been updated to v.0.12.4

cleanslate mediafire.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

ashlin

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone else getting broken images in certain shops with the full install for 12.4?
I have broken images so far in:
-the Goth store (Broken Angel)'s panties area and necklace area
-Fans store necklace area

I am using the 1.9 QSP that is listed and all of the images are .webp though some are working and some arent....

Astalorus

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone else getting broken images in certain shops with the full install for 12.4?

I am using the 1.9 QSP that is listed and all of the images are .webp though some are working and some arent....
Some of the images that have been "updated" too .webp in the latest release still target .jpg instead of .webp in the code, pretty sure thats why some images are broken.

Goji_01

Jun 12, 2017

I'm getting broken images in Slutz jewelry too. I think some of the random people images are also borked I've gone through my saves some have no images some do.

Coaldy

Jan 21, 2018
I've just tried both the x32 and x64 versions of the QSP linked in first post.
Open Game (Alt+O) > open the .qsp Clean Slate file > into instant QSP not responding.

Something might be borked :-?

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I'm having trouble running the game. Originally, I had QSP 5.7 installed. The game goes through the intro, pictures and all, but then I get an error and it crashes. I install 1.9, but when I open the game I get no images or formatting at all. I've tried both 64 and 32 bit versions.

1708350790126.png

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I'm having trouble running the game. Originally, I had QSP 5.7 installed. The game goes through the intro, pictures and all, but then I get an error and it crashes. I install 1.9, but when I open the game I get no images or formatting at all. I've tried both 64 and 32 bit versions.

View attachment 3368322
I think you might have changed your settings to html. Undo that and it should work.

Coaldy

Jan 21, 2018

View attachment 3368322
Same here.
1.9 insta-crashes. (both x32 and x64)
5.7 Errors out after the Intro phone call, before i get to click the "Put The Phone Away" button. 1708360054210.png

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes