REXOQ

Mar 13, 2020
i have a problem the place to wash our clothe never show up when i am in the locker ou anywhere else , only showed up once in the beginning and now i cannot find it , thanks for the response peoples

Reactions: J_Bunny

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
version 12.2
updated 12.1 with the 12.2 update then used the 12.2 hotfix QSP

found some bugs
1. was doing the potions. Potion used to shrank down to fit into the opening, and used a potion to get from A to D sized boobs. When I was done the MC drank from the pedastal and the height went back(I think), but the boobs went to size Z.

2. found the dragon ring relic used it to adjust BMI to 21 and then locked that. Later the same play noticed the MC was
significantly under weight. checked and the weight was a large negative number.

SPIN_FALLING

Jan 28, 2024
Please everyone, i have a question about silver slut path, i can't go into fairhaven house for the Silver Bootsbecause i have an apartment, however even if i not rent anymore and have 0 $ in my bank account and wallet, i still manage to live in my home,how can i solve it, thanks~

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Please everyone, i have a question about silver slut path, i can't go into fairhaven house for the Silver Bootsbecause i have an apartment, however even if i not rent anymore and have 0 $ in my bank account and wallet, i still manage to live in my home,how can i solve it, thanks~
Activate the silverslut content while still live in fh even if for a day no other way i know.

SPIN_FALLING

Jan 28, 2024
In game cheat can accelerate reaching it again.
:ROFLMAO:I ve opened the cheat menu, seemed that new around will lose location, traits, clothes and relics:unsure:,maybe i'll just wait another update, which may take less than another 20 days to go for my genius author.:LOL:

Last edited:

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
Area: on visit
Line 141
Code:118
Desc:syntax error
help, please, it happens every time i wish to start the game

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Area: on visit
Line 141
Code:118
Desc:syntax error
help, please, it happens every time i wish to start the game
You probably aren't using the right version of QSP Player. Check the first post for a link.

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
the problem is if i use that version the images arent showing
i don't get the left menu bar ither

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Just wanted to ask, is there anyway to disable/get rid of the "online bully"? I've been using cheats to ignore him (I reactivated the bank account and put money in - it seems he then can't do anything to it? And keeps threatening you anyway? It's super fucking annoying how this is handled) but every so often he texts me again and there's a prompt every time I go home trying to get me to follow his demands even though I a) chose to ignore him, and b) it's not established what, exactly, he's threatening you with, as I've ignored him three times now, and only got my account closed the first time. (He also talks like I haven't been ignoring him, like I've sent him multiple pictures even though he's been sent exactly 0 pictures... but that's par for the course with this game so I'm not even mad.)

Edit: Ah, okay - I started a new game (as I often do) and if you block Zack immediately that seems to shut off the entire content line. (It's only been a few in-game days since, though. I'll come back to bitch some more into the void if it doesn't actually work.)

Last edited:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Is there any reason it sometimes doesn't let you wash your hair? yes I have shampoo. Sometimes the option just isn't there.
Even though it's described as 'dirty', it has to get dirtier before it'll let you wash it. I think there's a hidden numerical value that needs to hit a certain threshold, or something. It didn't used to be like this, so I can only speculate.

Reactions: OrgansMissing

SPIN_FALLING

Jan 28, 2024
I want to ask where i can get the real bimbo magazine on the internet, the bimbomagazine twitter seems only push the cover of it.:oops:

J_Bunny

Jun 5, 2018
i have a problem the place to wash our clothe never show up when i am in the locker ou anywhere else , only showed up once in the beginning and now i cannot find it , thanks for the response peoples
Same here. I think it's just recently got broken :(

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes