May 20, 2022
biggest issue i have with this game is the clothing...go and buy a few outfits that the mc can tollerate, breasts appear do to the changes and suddenly nothing you have fits and you cant leave the building to get new clothes due to not being dressed approiately...check clothing drop and the only thing you might find is the silver bra which makes you tits even bigger!

Reactions: Xerxes606

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
biggest issue i have with this game is the clothing...go and buy a few outfits that the mc can tollerate, breasts appear do to the changes and suddenly nothing you have fits and you cant leave the building to get new clothes due to not being dressed approiately...check clothing drop and the only thing you might find is the silver bra which makes you tits even bigger!
It has been answered many time before.
Wear the outfit you had on the beginning of the game, it fits no matter what body you have, then either go get sewing kit or go to the mall to get outfits tailored.
If your body is constantly changing, then either go to the old man to block physical changes, or quit doing things that cause those changes.
You use the breast cream when you can't sleep because of the itching, not every single day. Don't do squats and your hips and butt won't get bigger.
Lift weights and your breasts will shrink, over time.
Actions in this game have consequences, or benefits depending on your goals.

• Sad
Reactions: restrictive

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
for some reason some images are not showing. I just see a small little box of the image.
Same here.
All necklaces, goth panties, and a few others I can't recall. This is because the creator was reworking the images and videos to make the download smaller and the new pictures are not compatible with the player, or mislinked somehow, but I think the first.
All of the images are there and showing correctly in the folder and I can't test the old ones to see as I don't have a full 12.3 dl, but if you have an older version, check the pics to make sure they images and numbers match and then just copy and past to the 12.4 and it should work.

Edit: I didn't know this when I posted but there is a 12.5 full in discord and a 12.6 update. Getting them now so if it's fixed I'll let you know.
They have been fixed in 12.5. Discord link on page 139 about the middle.

Last edited:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Same here.
All necklaces, goth panties, and a few others I can't recall. This is because the creator was reworking the images and videos to make the download smaller and the new pictures are not compatible with the player, or mislinked somehow, but I think the first.
All of the images are there and showing correctly in the folder and I can't test the old ones to see as I don't have a full 12.3 dl, but if you have an older version, check the pics to make sure they images and numbers match and then just copy and past to the 12.4 and it should work.

Edit: I didn't know this when I posted but there is a 12.5 full in discord and a 12.6 update. Getting them now so if it's fixed I'll let you know.
They have been fixed in 12.5. Discord link on page 139 about the middle.
thx Bro this did the trick

mdc1986

Jun 25, 2018
I tried using QGen and QSP save editor to figure out how to trigger the villain events and I couldn't get it to work. Is there a console command to trigger them, or a way to know when they will trigger? I find that they happen very rarely in my saves.

Sacu

Oct 18, 2019
I found about magic island , read about it and i'm knowing that will find it at noon but i can't. I'm on beach at 12 am and walking, sitting , swimming. Is this wrong place or some specific action must be done

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I found about magic island , read about it and i'm knowing that will find it at noon but i can't. I'm on beach at 12 am and walking, sitting , swimming. Is this wrong place or some specific action must be done
the pier in the warf district

sebbu

May 2, 2022
I lost the silver suit because of the streaking trait (or kink?), can i get it back ? is it possible to keep the streaking trait (getting nude) without the destroying clothes (as a cheat for example) ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

• Minor bug fixes and Media conversions.
    • _FULL game is now at 1.95GB including new media; that means ~800MB in size reduction since start of the conversion
  • New Store in the mall
    • 3rd floor of the mall now has a game store where you can buy new games for your laptop
    • no real impact to gameplay, just another way to waste time
    • Hint: Not all of the games available from the store are on the wall.
    • might add trait/personality impacts later on
  • New Paul event at University Apartment
    • Once you've progress to the end of Paul's content and he's in control he'll, at some point, have you start being the apartment maid and clean up the place once a week.
    • Right now mostly just a reason for some sexy-maid media but each cleaning event you do will raise your Cleaning Skill
    • Will add some RNG events and 'client encounters' later on
    • In theory this event-loop could be eventually used for any general maid services -- ie: a new job!

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
how do I do a breast reduction? For some reason my breasts are z-cup, it's stuck in cheat menu even. Mansion shrink potion also doesn't work, it goes from Z to Z

Last edited:

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
So I did not play the game yet. But let me ask. In this game can I make all the npc's I encounter trans or female? Or does the game forces other genders on you? Form what I understand my character is forcefully sissyfied, and it can't be undone.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
how do I do a breast reduction? For some reason my breasts are z-cup, it's stuck in cheat menu even. Mansion shrink potion also doesn't work, it goes from Z to Z
I had to click multiple times to get it to go down, hopefully that's the issue on your end.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes