Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
When I go to the get dressed option it keeps saying "It doesn't feel right to wear this outfit without the correct pieces to go with it.". I've put the other two pieces on along with it and it keeps saying this message. not sure how I could make that clearer
I edited my original post with more context regarding the clothing.

Oct 2, 2017
v0.12.8

• Minor bug fixes spread throughout the game
  • Misc
    • Some small tweaks for taking a bath
  • More conversions
    • Almost done, next update should include the final set of conversions
    • total game size reduced to about 1.77GB ( but that includes close to 100MB in new media as well)
    • NOTE: Pocket Worlds have not been updated yet, so they'll probably have a lot of blank pics
  • Vaping added
    • Buy a dispoable Vape Pen with 20mL of juice from the kiosk
    • Mostly* the same as smoking cigarettes
      • *cuz it's a fun knock on vapers -- smoking cigarettes has small chance to + your male buff, while vaping has a slightly higher chance to + your fem buff
  • Silver Slut Updates
    • New RNG Villain encounter
    • No real story progression, just a fun side-quest event.
    • Some updates for the Secret Lab path of the AMI branch

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CleanSlate-0.12.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
and also some photo missing any have solution
Thats the wrong way to diagnose whats wrong. That doesn't tell us which picture isnt loading. When you encounter a broken picture link, this is what you need to do to trouble shoot:

By doing this, you can see precisely which image being called is not loading. This can be for many reasons like it trying to call the image from the wrong folder or the wrong file extension. Sometimes its QSP just being crappy

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a way to remove the cursed compact? Though I had but apparently couldn't figure it out in save editing and haven't the foggiest if there commands for that. Didn't realize it had finally been fully implemented.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Dropdude well i download game 15 gb or something like i want expect all image but i download without missing picture help me give me full download with all image

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes