TiberL

May 17, 2020
The clothes arent needed anymore. You need to wear the silver choker to get silver slut events. The new patrol option seems to be broken, people over at tfgamessite cant get it it activate.
I think it's there it's just another random chance thing that pops up at night, kinda defeating the whole "doesn't have to wait" thing.
I can't figure out how to find the Secret Lab, these updates keep mentioning.

Jun 2, 2020
The clothes arent needed anymore. You need to wear the silver choker to get silver slut events. The new patrol option seems to be broken, people over at tfgamessite cant get it it activate.

I find most images work. Unless youre talking about rape, a lot of the rape related images for male dont exist. Or just really specific positions, a lot of shower scenes dont have images.
A lot of images during the camsex sessions or during sex are missing.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think it's there it's just another random chance thing that pops up at night, kinda defeating the whole "doesn't have to wait" thing.
I can't figure out how to find the Secret Lab, these updates keep mentioning.
To get find the secret lab, you simply need to defeat the rizzler I think? Nic cage bimbo dude, makes it so you turn into a bimbo for a few crime events, embrace it, then beat his goons when you meet him again. The lab will be in the outskirts.

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Messed with the fountain a couple times and now most images don't work, at least with the good image set. And the coins stopped doing anything at all. Save ruined I guess

bot2

Apr 12, 2020
Okay, so how do I unlock the farm apartment? I'm so confused. There seems to be no clear way from what I'm reading unless I'm just completely blind to somethin'.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Okay, so how do I unlock the farm apartment? I'm so confused. There seems to be no clear way from what I'm reading unless I'm just completely blind to somethin'.
Basically just watch the farm workers until they offer you the job. It can take a while. But honestly, that route is sadly kinda lacklustre.

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone, would it be possible to find somewhere a step by step guide for the silver bitch that I am stuck with these two objectives:

(- You haven't gotten far with a "frontal approach" to AMI - it should be something more sneaky.

-You should investigate rumors that a wish-granting genie is hanging around the Whatf district.)

If someone could tell me how to proceed ^^?

I edited my message and so I took the opportunity to write a short guide to what I have discovered so far and which I think could be useful to others.

- it is possible to live for free in a luxury house on the beach, to get there, meet in the evening in the downtown pub to go with the two muscular guys, (advice make a backup at this time to be able to explore the different possibilities with them it's worth it :) )

let it happen and become a total bimbo after the orgy choose the option to stay and live with them, you will have your room with private bathroom in their luxurious beach house. (you will also unlock the possibility of going to the university library to find Z island, (follow this quest it is worth the trip and allows you to find interesting traits). for those wanting to get rid of Z cups without going through the island go to the mansion and find the magic book to unlock the spell of the breasts and you can easily remove them as well as put them back) have the Cups z unlock the store in the red light district (first go see the tailor in the shopping center).

_ on the super power side, make a backup before going to the test area in the lab so you can choose the two powers you want. Personally I would advise taking the flight, it makes things easier and unlocks all the neighborhoods at once.

_ for the silver slut, look for the elements of the outfit in summer and in spring in the snow you will not find them. You need TWO pieces of the outfit to unlock the quest that tells you where to find the others.

the elements of the following outfit:
- the beach (walk on the beach)
- the outskirts of the city: just go to the outskirts district and if you don't see the "shiny silver element" immediately go to your phone or to the cemetery / the farm and go back to restart the district ^^
- the cemetery go there at night when you come across a ghost you will see the option to follow it appear, done and you will find the element in a grave
- the pawnbroker browse his shop until you have the silver reflection option
- the docks walk on the docks
-the park walk or explore the park until you come across the item

(an item of the outfit may appear in the women's shelter donation box BUT only if you live there)

you will NOT be able to do the demon ritual if you follow the Silver Slut's advice.

do NOT try to put on the elements of the outfit before you have all 5 of them (panty, bra, boots, one-piece swimsuit and necklace).
when you have them all go to your room and sleep you will have a silver dream which will invite you to wear the silver panties. The order for putting on the clothes is as follows: 1 briefs, 2 bras, 3 one-piece swimsuits, 4 boxes, 5 silver necklaces.

finally go out into the street at midnight to see the patrol option appear
(patrols seem to take place between midnight and 3 a.m.)

the super villains seem to appear randomly and it takes time to come ^^

Last edited:

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
I have the job at the university library and I've been scheduled to model for an art class, but I don't know where it is? How do I find the art class?

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Does the game only have a genital slot/variable? If I am brewing I can only choose Penis or Vagina, this means I cant have bouth?
I cant get a pregnant futa.. *sad

It would be nice to know if I am right or not. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

soden83

Sep 10, 2019
I have the job at the university library and I've been scheduled to model for an art class, but I don't know where it is? How do I find the art class?
You can go to [Red Square] after 6:45 p.m. on Thursday and before 7 p.m.

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
it's great to see this project coming closer to completion! very nice work!
currently trying the route of Paul its nice but feels like its a bit grindy for me so far..
also I try using the commands from time to time.. anyone knows the command for the fertility trait?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes