shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
i don't understand how to go more full Fem. Got boobs, got ass and hips. Still can't buy purse, or get Hooters job... very confusing.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
Wet T-shirt contest always bad wheather.. so do i have to beat w/e his name is at pumping iron? seems weird

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
Nvm i finally got it, but I have no idea how to continue the quest? How do I hand the ring back to the gypsy anyone know? I will pause for now.

Edit: Nvm got it in my ass. weirddddddddd

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
its being updated on tfgames very often, the dev is working pretty hard. I wish he updates here as well or seems like he doesn't want to bother with f95zone fans anymore :(

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I dont even think the dev has an account on here, or at least if they do, dont come here. This thread was posted by F95 members, and updated by them.. so Mugwump doesnt even really have anything to do here. Theres been some relayed comments from here into the thread at the TFGS site, so theres more than one person watching both sides. Also Mug has tendency to "repost" the qsp file if some bug gets fixed right after release, and not change the file name, so unless you go directly to the TFGS game page, sometimes you are not getting the actual latest file.

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
Hello all
Is Anyone knows how i can to prostitute my MC ?
And how i get hiring by stripclub ?
Thanks all

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Check OP and click Dev's TFG-link. Not that hard, is it?
Now... Knowing you're a lazy person who can't be bothered to look for himself?
I actually had that website bookmarked ages ago, I think even before this one. Text games are my favorite! :D

Reactions: Jack-O

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
how should the folder structure look like with the image pack?

this clearly doesn't work, whats the proper structure? or do i need to download all the links on the tfgames site? aka v4-4.7

edit: yep, apparently i do.

Last edited:

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
how should the folder structure look like with the image pack?

this clearly doesn't work, whats the proper structure? or do i need to download all the links on the tfgames site? aka v4-4.7

edit: yep, apparently i do.
Yes you need all image packs from v0.4.0 up to play latest version of game on tfg site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
No matter how hard I look, I cannot find the gypsy lady for the ring. Additionally, despite having sex every night, I still get a period. So, how does one get pregnant in the game, and , yes, they come inside.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
New version up on the other site.
Says somethign about full male player characters but afaik full male isn't really an option unless you're counting how the character starts the game after the prologue. In fact 90% of the content in the game so far is locked in the full female route. At least the shaman now has a use.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
0.4.8. Something not right in gypsy quest - she come at night after a ring and ups looping then you go to sleep. only way out emergency button.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes