Combined all updates into one FULL version

CleanSlate_v.0.4.9

mirror per request:

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
any know how to cheat money?
The probably easier way is to just use CheatEngine.

The harder initial, but later easier way, is to mod in your own command entry option (ripped from GirlLife) and inject it somewhere into the game like I did. Each release i go and edit the game file, add in around 8 lines of code spread between 2 areas of one section, and then also after cruising the file for the variable names, whenever I want, i can hit an option I bury inside in the phone section, enter the variable name and the value and done. I do this.. .every... single.. release and re-up. So its tedious in that sense, but just copy/paste everything I need now. I would do a Git, but Mug doesnt have a public facing one that I know of and i can just edit the file in 2mins and its good.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
If can wait a bit in game, get a laptop and become a camwhore. Then just spend a day on that (make sure you can at least take off your top). Click through for the whole day and you can make 10k easy.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Much respect to whoever did those hair recolours. They are amazing.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019

Download this and replace file with this in folder

Below is change logs directly from devs TFgames page

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Combined all updates into one FULL version

CleanSlate_v.0.4.9
Mega
Hey is there some place I can get the full version of Clean Slate that is not on Mega? unfortunately anything I try to download from Mega that's bigger then a gigabit will freeze my system... I know I got an old shitty rit.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
ver 0.5 unplayable 6/14/2019 desk not let you in, red text about rent, go to front desk - only option go back?

Last edited:
Reactions: thedonkate

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Hey is there some place I can get the full version of Clean Slate that is not on Mega? unfortunately anything I try to download from Mega that's bigger then a gigabit will freeze my system... I know I got an old shitty rit.
Well... you have strange problem with these freezes and I believe it's not related to just old, but something else. I had old systems more stable than newer ones.
But anyway I can create a mirror on another host than mega. Just wait a bit for upload.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
ver 0.5 unplayable 6/14/2019 desk not let you in, red text about rent, go to front desk - only option go back?
yes its unplayable , guess we need to wait for a bugfix
Yes I played a little bit and I have a warning after I wake up, can't play after that.
Well... you have strange problem with these freezes and I believe it's not related to just old, but something else. I had old systems more stable than newer ones.
But anyway I can create a mirror on another host than mega. Just wait a bit for upload.

Hot fix link added to my post above. Download 3 mb file and replace file in main download file I also added

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I don't have the nypmho trait but it feels like the arousal is going up very fast, especially during sex scenes the mc cums instantly for some reason.

Also any chance to get your dick bigger than 16 cm? I want my character to be a futa.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thanks but I was able to get everything I needed of of Tfgames.

Ok stupid question... is there another way to become more feminine without being forced to have to use the magicians hypnosis or use the clinics treatment that forced you in heels or makes you cranky if you not dressed slutty? not that I mind it's just, I want to be a futa like the last guy and I don't want to lose my bait and tackle.
Oh on the subject of cranky how do you improve you mood other then sitting on the bench and playing on your phone.

When I went looking I only found this Walkthrough but otherwise nothing else. Thanks Blueordo any one else working on or has a link to a more detailed walkthrough?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks but I was able to get everything I needed of of Tfgames.

Ok stupid question... is there another way to become more feminine without being forced to have to use the magicians hypnosis or use the clinics treatment that forced you in heels or makes you cranky if you not dressed slutty? not that I mind it's just, I want to be a futa like the last guy and I don't want to lose my bait and tackle.
Oh on the subject of cranky how do you improve you mood other then sitting on the bench and playing on your phone.

When I went looking I only found this Walkthrough but otherwise nothing else. Thanks Blueordo any one else working on or has a link to a more detailed walkthrough?
to my knowledge if you want be femininie the magician hypnosis speeds it a lot - mentally and clinics treatment makes you more woman physically. The other thing I know of is the blackmail with the girl when she catch you under the shower and notices a penis. If you want be a futa you just have to avoid clinics treatment - especially birth control that will give you vagina. The magician should be OK, because it changes only mental. If you don't want magician then maybe the blackmail is enough, just a bit longer.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes