Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
So tedious every one of these games starts you out as ugliest creature in world and half your gameplay is just grinding stats

Reactions: Stripes001

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
There's normally not this many bugs, just wait for 2.10, he updates it quite quickly if there are some game breaking issues :) though you'd need to check TFG since that's where he posts the update.
But i can't even normally take a shower in game! OMG.

svarrogh

Feb 25, 2019
i m not able to manage the windows to be in the same position like in your previews. "main desk" "additional desk" and "actions" are somehow not able to move to other place by drag and drop, any idea how i can change them?

my only possibillity till now is to increase the size of the windows by using the arrows on the border

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
i m not able to manage the windows to be in the same position like in your previews. "main desk" "additional desk" and "actions" are somehow not able to move to other place by drag and drop, any idea how i can change them?

my only possibillity till now is to increase the size of the windows by using the arrows on the border
I just tried and did it on QSP 1.9 (which is the version you need to use to play this) without any issues. So not sure why you're not able to. Are the windows completely locked when you click and hold when you drag, with no visual indicater you are doing so or?

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
First time i hear of a bug like that. Sorry for your loss.
Actually, there is no bugs, i download qsp player that author recommended, and all is works for me! QSP 1.9 is normally works with this game. All is fine now! Thanks!

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 636207

Overview:
You are given a chance to start your life over with a clean slate -- but even your gender is up for grabs and if you don't play your cards right you might end up with a future you never imagined possible. This is a sandbox game and while there will (eventually) be a main story line for the most part you're just supposed to explore the environment without guided direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-27
Developer: mugwump
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Needs updated QSP 1.9 to work properly.

DOWNLOAD
QSP: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Media Pack: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: Media Pack Update(0.2.9)

View attachment 636208 View attachment 636209
cant download qsp 1.9.....too much of a hassle....good bye

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 636207

Overview:
You are given a chance to start your life over with a clean slate -- but even your gender is up for grabs and if you don't play your cards right you might end up with a future you never imagined possible. This is a sandbox game and while there will (eventually) be a main story line for the most part you're just supposed to explore the environment without guided direction.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-27
Developer: mugwump
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Needs updated QSP 1.9 to work properly.

DOWNLOAD
QSP: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Media Pack: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: Media Pack Update(0.2.9)

View attachment 636208 View attachment 636209
QQSP IS A USER UNFRIENDLY WASTE OF TIME...UNABLE TO MAKE ANYTHING WORK...THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING A WORTHLESS FORMAT

KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
I took a look through the code and... MAN! its complicated (meaning: I don't know what I'm looking at).
So many variables just to calculate the looks and weight. It is impressive to be sure, but it doesn't add anything really

Also:
the newer version has a password on it to prevent editing or looking at the data, have you got an older verson?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes