souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
since the update i cant get any of the pictures to load into qsp and yes im using the version 1.9 can anyone tell me what the issue might be
Well, are you certain the file structure is right? If you load the older version do the images work? Did you only download the latest media pack and not merge it with the previous version's full image folder?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The warehouse job is bugged. Every time I go to apply I fail the lifting the 25klg box even though she can life 40klg at the gym.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
V0.7.0
  • ***NOTE***
    • everyone who is loading an old save should hit the "Update NPCs" option in the cellphone.
    • It is also advisable to dump any random NPC from your contact list and only add NPCs generated from this version onward. (stats changes)
  • Misc bug fixes and tweaks
    • various minor fixes as discussed in the forums
    • Random NPCs are are now less white. Black and Asian (broad generalization) NPCs now available.
    • Male shoes and "messenger bags" added to Tessuti in the mall
  • Random Bus events
    • Everyone has a random chance to get groped on the bus
    • Less inhibited chars will have a random chance to flash on the bus
  • Background Choices
    • If you start a new char and Skip Intro you can get the chance to answer a few "background questions" that can tweak your starting stats such as fem level, dance skills, heels skill, even starting breast size.
    • This is mostly to help reduce some of the early grind on getting a new char to "The good stuff".
  • New Location
    • The University Campus is now available!
      • Access through the University District
      • mostly placeholder content -- this location is involved in the Shaman Quest
      • Eventually you will be able to register as a student, take classes, etc. Even a few jobs (librarian, Teacher's Assistant, coffee stand)
      • What you can do is hang out in the "The Quad":
        • random chance you can learn about Frat Parties (open for all chars -- ugly chars can crash the party, attractive ones get invited)
        • on nice sunny days you can sunbathe if you're wearing a swimsuit
  • Shaman Quest Update
    • If you've already agreed to the Shaman's quest, just go lay in bed and hit "Trigger Shaman" from your cellphone to advance. Otherwise, just wait till he shows up.
    • Shaman tells you what you need to do -- there are two paths but I've only built out one so far.
      • The "Professor" path has been built out, the "Librarian" path still in dev.
    • This quest will take many steps to complete, this is just (part) of the first step
    • Lots of work went into background details and new algorithms, but you won't see those until the next release.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Why not make what sex or path you take apart of it? And add more char customization? Starting out as a homeless dude isn't much wood material

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
i do have a questiuon. is there a way to stay as trans? it gets kinda annoying that if you go to far fem you just keep getting the question over and over. is that still the case?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
i do have a questiuon. is there a way to stay as trans? it gets kinda annoying that if you go to far fem you just keep getting the question over and over. is that still the case?
The question in your dream? I thought it was 3 times saying no and it stopped asking?

s180296

Jun 29, 2020
When i started the game
show error
Area on visit
Line:488
Code:118
Desc:syntax error

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
can't start the game, there is error, doesn't matter do you skip into or not.

Area on visit
Line:488
Code:118
Desc:syntax error

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
1604352172353.png
error:
Area: on visit
Line: 2350
Code: 111
Desc: location not found

my assumption: not implemented yet

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone else getting the issue where after 5-25 min of this being open the computer starts hanging up like crazy, requireing a restart to get it back to normal? It's messing with the scheduler or something, interupts end up pegging my cpu at 95% before it becomes so unresponsive the mouse barely moves.

Stanlowe

Aug 18, 2019
New to game and running v7.0. I can't meet up with friends I text or with Melissa for photo shoot. I went to the University area Sat am before 10 and hung around but didn't see her. Also when I set up a meet with a guy by text it doesn't show up in calendar or journal. Any help is appreciated.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Honestly there should be a male protagonist tag, since the player character starts as fully male, and can potentially stay that way, become futa (or other intersex variants) or become full female.
but is the eventually gay path actually developed? I have the feeling that's not the main intention of the devs...

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes