Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
but is the eventually gay path actually developed? I have the feeling that's not the main intention of the devs...
It's not. If you keep the dick and somehow avoid growing breasts you're cut off from the majority of the content. It's a TF game first and foremost. I don't think is worth resisting the transformation for now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i cant get images to show up even with trying everything already said in the comments
Ok, so have you downloaded the latest game file and media pack? If so, extract the game file (the cleanslate.qsp file) and the media folder into the same location. Not into the windows or default programs folders, since windows has issues with running a lot of things from them.

Your files should look like this: file structure.png

Note, I deleted the sound folder due to it causing issues on my system, you might not have that issue.

Then run the qsp player (the one linked in the first post), again not from the default programs or windows folders. You can then open the game and you should have images.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
when that man first house when they kick me out i go rent other house but my item mising and i go emegercny and then buy clothes but only shoe no show all other i tink oke see picture

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Honestly there should be a male protagonist tag, since the player character starts as fully male, and can potentially stay that way, become futa (or other intersex variants) or become full female.
Yeah but if there is a forced transformation can we still say it's gay ?

luanis

Jan 20, 2019
After the task for the wet t-shirt contest, there is no more progress with Julia, I tried everything.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I think I'm stuck. I followed Ryan's quest to the point where I was teasing Jim at the office, got to watch the DVD with Angela and the boss sent me on 1 alone meeting which I sabotaged. Now Ryan keeps calling me to his house to discuss Jim and tells me to send him to Ryan for financial tips. Problem is Jim isn't coming to me for help which makes Ryan call me to his house every few days to tell me to send Jim to him. Also it seems like the boss isn't sending me to client meetings anymore. Did I mess something up? Can it be fixed? Thx

Relinquished

Apr 17, 2018
Just tried this game and got this error.

Screenshot 2020-11-03 204024.png

After clicking the ok button, the screen turns blank

Screenshot 2020-11-03 204127.png
Does anyone know how to solve this?

EDIT: solved. Used QSP player instead of the QQSP player mentioned in the installation folder.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah but if there is a forced transformation can we still say it's gay ?
Well, there is fully male on male sex, which is by definition gay sex, so... It doesn't need to be the only or even majority content of the game to be a tag, and the transformation doesn't actually have to happen (though hard to achieve without cheating admittedly).

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
dWi5BlJ.png
where first man rent kick me out they took my all clothes and i go rent apartment i cant go outside cause no have shoes and some clothes are missed 1Il7IUT.png

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Checking the game out for the first time. Looks good so far, BUT I did hit a bug:

I went to the University Library (on my own, no mission or anything) and went inside. It only let me approach the front desk, then head back to the lobby or whatever, then front desk; in other words, an inescapable loop. Unless I missed something, there was no way to back all the way out.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
since the update i cant get any of the pictures to load into qsp and yes im using the version 1.9 can anyone tell me what the issue might be
make sure your game file is in the same folder with the pics folder but not in the folder with them , i had to move things around to make it work

Jul 25, 2019
i don't suppose someone can give a walkthrough of the office takeover route can they? i did angela first now i cant get her to watch the dvd. i am doing jim in office but ryan hasn't talked to you about how to sabotage jim and michal. i sabotaged 2 meetings but michal wasn't taking jims advice yet.... did i fuck things up and need to restart this whole damn game now or is there something i'm not getting. i so hate this complicated and glitchy takeover it is so confusing.

Jul 25, 2019
i don't suppose someone can give a walkthrough of the office takeover route can they? i did angela first now i cant get her to watch the dvd. i am doing jim in office but ryan hasn't talked to you about how to sabotage jim and michal. i sabotaged 2 meetings but michal wasn't taking jims advice yet.... did i fuck things up and need to restart this whole damn game now or is there something i'm not getting. i so hate this complicated and glitchy takeover it is so confusing.
or better yet can i just get a save or a couple around the events of this like watching the dvd with angie and fing up last meeting is currently the 2 i'd like to see the most before the resolution of this route.

May 31, 2019
Checking the game out for the first time. Looks good so far, BUT I did hit a bug:

I went to the University Library (on my own, no mission or anything) and went inside. It only let me approach the front desk, then head back to the lobby or whatever, then front desk; in other words, an inescapable loop. Unless I missed something, there was no way to back all the way out.
Go into the phone settings, and there should be an "Emergency Escape" button. This is one of those times to use it.

Reactions: McKraken

koriyou

Aug 16, 2016
Guys how many times do i have to read the bimbo magazine to get the flaunt it trait because i've been doing it for ages and it dosen't seem to work ...

Jul 25, 2019
Guys how many times do i have to read the bimbo magazine to get the flaunt it trait because i've been doing it for ages and it dosen't seem to work ...
agreed like how low does your inhibitions have to be and can someone show screen shots of wardrobe every time i try to get it apparently im not eqiping right outfits or something because i make the inhibition -200 with the cheat so its really low

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes