bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There is a bug that has existed in this game since at least around the 0.2 era which prevents hip growth from occurring after hipsize 20, I know that it's meant to be possible because images for it exist.
Removing
Code:
    else
        mc_hipBuff = 0
from CalcAttributes remedies the issue and you're able to push hip growth with the gym ball again (the code as is means that as soon as hipsize hits 20 hipBuff will always be set to 0 when you sleep, so you never get hip growth), the resulting behavior is probably not entirely intended (may be too fast or too slow I don't know) but at least it actually functions.

There also seems to be a bug with the new buttplugs and moving on to new sizes.
The code is
Code:
    if mc_anal = 0:
        mc_anal = 1
    else
        if plugWorn >= 24 and mc_anal < PlugWornNumber:
            killvar 'plugWorn'
            mc_anal += 1
        end
    end
but the first plug's number (PlugWornNumber) is 1, and plugs need an mc_anal size equal to their number to wear, so this check needs to pass one higher.
Changing < to <= should fix the issue.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a full content guide somewhere? It feels like it's *really* easy to essentially burn your save by making choices that lead to less content.

Also, the Hooters job never seems to let me actually go to my shift.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Game crashes for me at the when approaching gypsy for the 3rd time. I handed over the first 2 relics quite quickly.
Text that's its crashing at:

"Tsk, Tsk. First let me get a good look at you," she says as she grabs your chin and turns your head to one side and then the other, you think you now know what it''s like to be a gem under the study of a jewelsmith.'

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
how can we increase pc dominance?
I don't understand exactly how it works. Dominance changes in a way that is not clear to me. In general, it should depend on actions (refusal, role in sex). But it can be increased by three magazines: v0.49 "dded new male mags -- all add to MCs dominance".

Reactions: bargian

Zarex

Aug 26, 2018
no actionf after "Ask what it does" in shaman camp
and where i can fine Melissa after photosessin?

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
The hours of your students job at the library seem to be off.

According to the job description it is supposed to be a 4 hour job every day.
But actually you work for a full 8 hours

chrisyoung

Oct 2, 2018
i've compeleted the first julia quest(dressed up and taken to the park), how to trigger the next mission?
does that have anyting to do with shaving?cause i've already done that myself,if does how much time does it take to grow hair back?

bargian

May 7, 2017
i've compeleted the first julia quest(dressed up and taken to the park), how to trigger the next mission?
does that have anyting to do with shaving?cause i've already done that myself,if does how much time does it take to grow hair back?
I think it will trigger itself after some time. Just hang around when shes nerby and try to talk to her.
Yeah it take some time for hair to grow, you can speed it up with hair grow oil or sth like that (buyable).

chrisyoung

Oct 2, 2018
I think it will trigger itself after some time. Just hang around when shes nerby and try to talk to her.
Yeah it take some time for hair to grow, you can speed it up with hair grow oil or sth like that (buyable).
thanks,i think you're right
could you please tell me ,what are those 4 items in medical institute event used for?(pencil,GPS,R.I.G and makeup supply with side effects)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Charlicoincoin

Erudian

Jan 3, 2018
Game crashes for me at the when approaching gypsy for the 3rd time. I handed over the first 2 relics quite quickly.
Text that's its crashing at:

"Tsk, Tsk. First let me get a good look at you," she says as she grabs your chin and turns your head to one side and then the other, you think you now know what it''s like to be a gem under the study of a jewelsmith.'
Don't hand in the relics. Dev said it will be fixed next release.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes