Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
i've compeleted the first julia quest(dressed up and taken to the park), how to trigger the next mission?
does that have anyting to do with shaving?cause i've already done that myself,if does how much time does it take to grow hair back?
visit the common room

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
How do you get Melissa to call?
She doesn't call me, even after weeks of playing, speaking to her at hooters whenever possible and going to gym whenever possible...

Anonaccount

Oct 11, 2017
The hours of your students job at the library seem to be off.

According to the job description it is supposed to be a 4 hour job every day.
But actually you work for a full 8 hours
There's a bug with Restock Books where it doesn't count as time worked

Reactions: Jen_73

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
not sure if this is a bug but i have 8 pregnancy tests but the text appears blue and doesn't allow me to use once since the option to use one doesn't show up

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
not sure if this is a bug but i have 8 pregnancy tests but the text appears blue and doesn't allow me to use once since the option to use one doesn't show up
the game doesn't allow you to use them unless you think you might be pregnant. Which IIRC is about 45 days after last period.

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have a problem trying to flirting? Cause on 7.0 i am getting the options of flirting with others as a male but in the newer versions all i can do is keep talking to them. Even though my character is quite slutty.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The Milk-pumping frequency needs a nerf and you really shouldn't be able to pump 50 bottles of milk full on one go. Also the pump should be usable anywhere and there should be warning when it is needed before the milk starts to make stains, as you probably should feel it before.

Also the milk bottles should be purchasable from the Downtown market and in stacks of 10 and 100.

Last edited:

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
I have chosen the Professor as my target for the Shaman. But I have wait for long time,he still not contact me. When he is ready for the next step?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Also losing lifting capacity while lifting weights is kinda weird, as my lifts dropped from 200 lbs to 190 while training.

Also can't seem to be able to reduce mass to slim no matter what, nor can I seem to raise female body to athletic, even though the training regimes have been maximized. What gives?

Also shouldn't swimming train your body traits also and why can't you swim in the beach?

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Trait list memo:: (Trait) : (From)-(Effect)
* All Dolled Up: Business district Market, Hypnotist - Must wear makeup and comb hair.
* Constant Flirt: Business district Market, Hypnotist - Flirt with everyone (actual game effect unknown).
* Rubber joints: Gym, maximize Yoga (and Arse-Ball?) - Flexible joints, allows self-cunnilingus.
* Nympho: Downtown Medical Clinic, Nanobotics treatment trial 1. treat - Must cum once per day and masturbation decreased effect.
* All Heels: Downtown Medical Clinic, Nanobotics treatment trial 2. treat - Must wear heeled shoes.
* NanoBra: Downtown Medical Clinic, Nanobotics treatment trial 3. treat - Increases boob-size to D-bra-size.
* Sensitive Skin: Downtown Medical Clinic, Skin treatment trial - Must wear revealing clothes (mainly from Slutz).
* Skins Only: ??? - Sex without clothes and pregnancy fetish.
* Fertility Idol: ??? - Certain pregnancy from unprotected sex.
* Barren Lands: ??? - Unable to become pregnant.
* Never Enough: ??? - Must wear thick makeup.
* Flaunt it: ??? - Sex advertisement by as revealing clothes as possible.
* Thirst Quenche: ??? - Only cum reduce thirst.
* Adamantum nail:??? - Fingernails won't break.
* Instatiable: ??? - Harder to orgasm and orgasm increase stamina.
* Pleasure Mounds: ??? - May orgasm by playing with breasts.
* Tidal Lock: ??? - ???, Cheat gives Pleasure Mound instead.

Trials:: (Name) : (Effect)
* Rejuvenating Skin Cream: Trait "Sensitive Skin", better skin.
* Refresh Eye Drops: More larger and feminine eyes.
* Nanobotics: More feminine Hips&Lips, Traits "All Heels"&"NanoBra".
* Male Birth Control: Changes you to a woman, byebye Mr. Weiner.
* HC Protein: Makes your tits slightly larger and makes you lactate a lot all the time. Opens milk-girl career and requires use of milk pump&bottles.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoPoolo

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
How do i set this game up? I get the text but there is no images whatsoever
you need to download every media pack from the first post (7.0 till 7.4 Media Pack), the all package is just everything up till 7.0
after extracting there will be the following folders : Images, PockUni, Sounds
the qsp file needs to be in the same folder as them

Reactions: Zeyon1
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes