LocalTech

Nov 27, 2019
Is there any reason we don't have a newer (All) download? poor nopy having to deal with like 10 requests instead of just 1 or 2.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any reason we don't have a newer (All) download? poor nopy having to deal with like 10 requests instead of just 1 or 2.
The author makes it full download at 0.X and 0.Xx are updates. If I`m not missunderstud something next update is 0.8 so then you get new all download until that bare withit

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
why not have OP put all media packs as one pack then?
Maybe because the author isnt in this site, and op is made by someone else. Links are from the author and nobody else is troubled with multiple loads but you can make complete pack if you want to. I bet if you do that you can get the link to the op.

Reactions: jmacks928

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Its simple download the main image pack and all updates along with the current game file
Put them all in the same folder and extract them all starting with the main image .rar going up the updated image folders if they say do you wish to overwrite say yes

jmacks928

Oct 17, 2020

LocalTech

Nov 27, 2019
The author makes it full download at 0.X and 0.Xx are updates. If I`m not missunderstud something next update is 0.8 so then you get new all download until that bare withit
True, just curious is all. still grabbed it and stuffed all the pieces together, games pretty neat.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
no walkthrough? like, how do I get more slutty? how to suck the dick at gloryhole for example?
1. - you can find answers from the developer. but mugwump prefers to answer convenient questions and criticism))
2. magazines, some activity or work (striptease), alcohol...
3. alcohol greatly reduces the level of inhibition

Some answers here

Last edited:

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
Followed the FAQ to download the full pack and the update packs in order. But it still looks like this every time I try to start the game. Even if I just download the full pack and run it without any of the updates it still looks like this. Using 1.9 QSP.

1610340591302.png

Folder looks like this:

1610340795265.png

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Julia doesn't recognize that I've won the wet t-shirt contest. anybody know a workaround for this bug or what I'm doing wrong?
You dont have to win it, but there is a bug with that one it actually means you have to partisipate mudwrestling. Same plase same time in winter months. Sucks I know but luckily the 2 week time frame is also bugged.

Zeyon1

Jul 5, 2019
I have the game folders as shown, and the QSP is the most current one too. The game displays everything except for the images/gifs. Its the action tab and the status tab that i can see only.

Reactions: Duveng1

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I have the game folders as shown, and the QSP is the most current one too. The game displays everything except for the images/gifs. Its the action tab and the status tab that i can see only.
What I can suggest about this is to display the HTML code of any page where the picture is not displayed (Settings => Display HTML code as plain text). Check the file path to see if there is any issue with folder names and structure and move/rename the folders accordingly.

For example, with one QSP game (maybe this one, in fact), I had extracted the pictures without noticing that the software had put them in a sub-folder named something like "media vx.xx", whereas, of course, this folder was not included in the file path. So, I simply moved the folder's content to the root of the game folder and reloaded the game.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Followed the FAQ to download the full pack and the update packs in order. But it still looks like this every time I try to start the game. Even if I just download the full pack and run it without any of the updates it still looks like this. Using 1.9 QSP.
try to open the views you're lacking manually
go to settings > show/hide > main desc.
after the intro the game needs : main desc, action, additional desc.
hope that works

For example, with one QSP game (maybe this one, in fact), I had extracted the pictures without noticing that the software had put them in a sub-folder named something like "media vx.xx", whereas, of course, this folder was not included in the file path. So, I simply moved the folder's content to the root of the game folder and reloaded the game.
this only happens to me when i try to extract multiple rars in one go, then it will create a new folder for each archive with its content

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
0.8.0 is out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GrimGear
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes