mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all,

I have looked and see no help on how to get to the Professor. The path for the librarian is fairly obvious, but not the professor.
I did see in the changelogs that sometime you can meet him on Thursday at the University, but cannot get that to work.

Help please.

Thanks

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all again

I think I have found a nasty bug. I have used the ring to freeze weight changes. The MC eats breakfast, the hunger bar is green (like at least middle), health is way green. Then the MC starves to death. I have had this happen when I had the MC diet, but this time I do not see what the heck is happening. The MC does have a body mass of 22, the message is a healthy weight.

Anybody else see this? All in v0.8.0

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I ran into a bug in which I keep dying of thirst despite the bar being full. Is there any way to circumvent this?

kamalastro

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks to the game designer, you should put a pointer to speed up the time instead of roaming in the city and watching TV, as well as fixing some errors related to the helper program in running the game in terms of places and templates of game design.
Once again, thanks to all employees of the games and deliver them to us.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
I think I found an error on time, should say 07:00 pm but istead is 27:00pm xD, developer check it out ...

1611808212348.png

Oct 2, 2017
And i don#t know if the R.I.G. or the pencil can be used for somting use full can you do somzing with them or ist just clicking ?
In an other forum, I had read that, december 30th :
Pencil - Makes one penny each time you tap it. Doesn't appear useful
GPS - Gives you the ability to teleport between three locations you choose.
Compact - Unlimited makeup, which you see in the mirror. It warns of side effects, but I haven't gone long with it yet. There seems to be a bug where you get the "charge" option
R.I.G. - Magic Bag. So far I've only managed to pull useless stuff out of it. Does it have value.?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
kokowawa
If that is from a fresh download of the game.. then you possibly have an "older alternate" version of the QSP player. Clean Slate requires one of the semi newer alternate versions, under the version number of 1.9 (which you would think is lower than the 5.7 one that originated it, but like i said, its a modded alternate version). The link is in the OP of this thread.

Depending on how else you installed the player originally, you may need to manually launch the 1.9 version, then manually open the gamefile vs double clicking on it, if its the 5.7 version is set as the file type default.

Reactions: kokowawa

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
I might have encountered a bug. I don't know if it has been reported yet.

I can buy outfits but they don't appear in the closet, inventory or whatever thing that can make you change your outfit.
I think the bug may have been triggered by the library job after the first time the manager ask you to go to the laundry and pick up her dry cleaning (when you go through the process of being offered a new outfit there).

Is there a process to unlock this bug ?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
News to me, havnt to gotten around to playing 8.0 (or later) yet, but Mug does not watch this thread at all. Best to report it over in the TFGS forum thread.

Reactions: greenray and dimtd
May 31, 2019
someone knows a guide from Julia
A guide to do what? Julia's events are pretty simple and they don't really go anywhere.
If you're a "dude", masturbaiting in the shower and getting caught by her prompts you to follow her demands or say no.
Saying no makes her attempt to blackmail you into following her demands (by threatening to get you kicked out for being a guy), if you continue to say no, she'll follow through and report you. In that circumstance you can tell the people in charge that you're "transitioning" and they'll make you attend therapy sessions to continue to stay at the home.
If you comply with Julia's demands, she'll have you wear a dress to the park and take photos of you to use as blackmail. As well as telling you to shave your legs. After that, her content largely goes nowhere. If you're in the common-room at around 7pm, she'll check if your legs are shaved and that's about it.

If you're 100% female, after talking to Julia while in the bedroom, she'll start to pop up in the bathroom if you masturbate in the shower. After enough times it'll progress to sex. Around the same-ish time, meeting her in the commons at 7pm, will eventually prompt the same task as the one where she gets you to wear a dress as a dude and takes photos. After that, she'll be able to have sex with you in the bedroom when you meet her there, and meeting her in the commons at the usual time will either give you a prompt of a task you have to do, or she'll masturbate you with her foot. At a certain point, if your submission is high enough, I think you can't refuse sex if you talk to her and she asks for it.
If you refuse the tasks, she'll use the fact that she took photos of you as blackmail, saying the dress was stolen. If you continue to refuse, you'll just get thrown out.

Lastly, your slut rating seems to contribute a tiny bit to some of her responses. If you have a low slut rating and are pregnant, she'll be happy for you, but if you have a high one she'll call you names.

But yeah, that's really it. To sum it up:
As a dude, get caught in the shower, do dress/blackmail/park-thing, done (occasionally get footjobs if you keep legs shaved)
As a chick, get caught in shower multiple times, do dress/blackmail/park-thing, do tasks, done (get to do multiple tasks and stuff)
It's not really all that long or complex. I just wrote everything out.

I think you can do both if you get caught as a dude, but eventually become a chick, but I'm not super sure about that. I might just be imagining it.
But if you greet her as a dude, don't get caught, and then become a chick, you'll have to re-introduce yourself to trigger the female section.

Last edited:
Reactions: FA80 and Jedsls

Jedsls

Aug 3, 2018
A guide to do what? Julia's events are pretty simple and they don't really go anywhere.
If you're a "dude", masturbaiting in the shower and getting caught by her prompts you to follow her demands or say no.
Saying no makes her attempt to blackmail you into following her demands (by threatening to get you kicked out for being a guy), if you continue to say no, she'll follow through and report you. In that circumstance you can tell the people in charge that you're "transitioning" and they'll make you attend therapy sessions to continue to stay at the home.
If you comply with Julia's demands, she'll have you wear a dress to the park and take photos of you to use as blackmail. As well as telling you to shave your legs. After that, her content largely goes nowhere. If you're in the common-room at around 7pm, she'll check if your legs are shaved and that's about it.

If you're 100% female, after talking to Julia while in the bedroom, she'll start to pop up in the bathroom if you masturbate in the shower. After enough times it'll progress to sex. Around the same-ish time, meeting her in the commons at 7pm, will eventually prompt the same task as the one where she gets you to wear a dress as a dude and takes photos. After that, she'll be able to have sex with you in the bedroom when you meet her there, and meeting her in the commons at the usual time will either give you a prompt of a task you have to do, or she'll masturbate you with her foot. At a certain point, if your submission is high enough, I think you can't refuse sex if you talk to her and she asks for it.
If you refuse the tasks, she'll use the fact that she took photos of you as blackmail, saying the dress was stolen. If you continue to refuse, you'll just get thrown out.

Lastly, your slut rating seems to contribute a tiny bit to some of her responses. If you have a low slut rating and are pregnant, she'll be happy for you, but if you have a high one she'll call you names.

But yeah, that's really it. To sum it up:
As a dude, get caught in the shower, do dress/blackmail/park-thing, done (occasionally get footjobs if you keep legs shaved)
As a chick, get caught in shower multiple times, do dress/blackmail/park-thing, do tasks, done (get to do multiple tasks and stuff)
It's not really all that long or complex. I just wrote everything out.

I think you can do both if you get caught as a dude, but eventually become a chick, but I'm not super sure about that. I might just be imagining it.
But if you greet her as a dude, don't get caught, and then become a chick, you'll have to re-introduce yourself to trigger the female section.
thanks for that guide

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
Strangest thing. I'm trying to get the office job, but he's refusing me. No clue why. What are the requirements to get accepted?

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
Strangest thing. I'm trying to get the office job, but he's refusing me. No clue why. What are the requirements to get accepted?
at least to have some boobs. If ur competelyflat chest, he wouldnt accept you

i dont get whats the point of these Partner Relationships, if we can't increase relationships during dates.

Reactions: kaneeden

Jedsls

Aug 3, 2018
hello a question how did you get pregnant in the game i try but it doesn't work?another question what is the most updated qsp? thanks

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes