Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
hello a question how did you get pregnant in the game i try but it doesn't work?another question what is the most updated qsp? thanks
It uses a variant of the femcycle from the English version of girl life. also you can't tell until pregchem gets above 400 and then the odds are bad until pregchem 600.

Reactions: Jedsls

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Youll probably be pregnant long before the character realizes it. If you go into the "phone" menu and go into the debug screen there. it even shows the preg status.. you can just watch it and it will tell you when the char is preg wayyyyy before it shows any actual state in the game's mechanics. Its pseudo-real until the char first finds it then you later get options to speed things up. Theres not much in the game yet for post-birth.. so dont rush it.

Reactions: Wmayrt
Jul 25, 2019
you know not once have i ever managed to complete the Ryan office quest takeover... i wish there was a more detailed quest log for these sort of things in the game... or a walkthrough.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How prevalent is this sissification thing? isn't there a game like this one or "Evil" that doesn't force it?

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
How prevalent is this sissification thing? isn't there a game like this one or "Evil" that doesn't force it?
Honestly, that's a lot like looking for a Mortal Kombat clone that offers an option for peaceful resolution.

There are a few games kicking around with voluntary transformations, but feminization and submissive/non-con content tend to go hand-in-hand a lot of the time because sexual submissiveness is seen as feminine.

Having said that, this game will allow you to bypass all the sissification content almost instantly: When starting the game just walk directly into the medical testing place and sign up for the male birth control trial. A few screens of text later, you walk out as a woman.

Alternatively, if you don't want either sissification or to be female: Leave this thread and go play one of the roughly-99% of games on this site that feature a male or futa protagonist.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Every first date the MC goes on goes great, and every date after that, the MC is annoyed by the other person.

Clearly, as in real life, I'm doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong in the game?
I noticed this, too. I thought it might have something to do with the MC's preferences (he starts strongly opposed to dating men) but it happens on dates with women, too, so I don't know.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
percy3333
There is a good starting story premise of "reasons" the main character arrives at the situation they are in... and there are ongoing events that come up surrounding that and the people/forces involved. Plus then there are other side story-lines if you pursue the other various jobs and what not. There's even these side dreams/realities you can go into for a brief period, that to the main character is like a out of body dream experience, as they are then taking the place of someone else during them.

But like any "life" game.. the story is open and a bit loose, you follow as far or as much as you want at your own pace, with only some things triggering either at random or when certain criteria met.
To add.. if you ever played Cursed (old Rags game), parts of this game borrow ideas from that. Its also got pieces of concepts or ideas from Newlife, and Girl Life (part of its code skeleton is based on GL actually). The TFGS description even lists of a couple of other games, although I feel it takes a lot less inspiration from those.

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
tehoivun
Just dont wear the same clothing set too many days in a row and it gets washed.

Now.. near the start though, at girls shelter, there is an event where once your first set of clothes gets nasty enough (and you have not bought any other clothes yet), you are forced to dig in the "shared pile" there, and you end up with a slightly more girly outfit and backpack. That is a big boost to the fem stat, and kind of a way to start making it easier to do the events with the girl there. You can miss this event and the "forced" stat boost if you manage to get money and buy enough clothes to swap on your own and not get the outfit or the backpack. (the backpack you can technically buy from the stores later, but the outfit is i think unique, but you are not missing much otherwise).

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
When I ask someone back to my house, they tell me to leave and say they'll call me later. I tried restarting the game and it keeps happening. It this a known bug or is it on my end?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I havnt looked into the dates/relationship code much.. but i know they can decline effectively.. .. its the premise of the whole "Yea great.. sure.. il call you (never).... have a good night".. So it might not be a bug. If your stats are good (there's a behind the scenes charm stat, and attractiveness etc), and it keeps happening.. the maybe its a calc issue with the game, but last i knew you could invite people home (and prior to 8.0 at least). You do need your own place.. either the Apt above Kelly's bar or the highrise condo.

Once invited home it would kind of work once they got there, and sometimes they would leave, sometimes it would think you are in a perpetual date mode when going back to the bars. I havnt touched it much since 8.0, so I dont know if the backend coding is fixed for that, but I know the invites home did work.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
krantos
If you want the super fast get it over with method... go to the research/clinic in the main city area where fairhaven is, and do the "male birth control" trial.. youll loose 3 days in game, but will instant be a girl.

Else the long way, keep working on trying to be feminine, and/or force yourself a bit down the path with Julia, keep trying to do girl type things.. answer the calls from the gypsy when she calls and agree/do her plans, and youll have the dreams and what not that will confirm the characters acceptance and then eventually you will swap.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes